1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st October 2020 22:16:08 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

21st October 2020 07:12:23

Trick or treat? The Zezenia Online Halloween Event is on! Your client will automatically download a small update. Steam users may need to restart to receive the download.

- Slenderman has been seen terrorizing Karkkila and stealing candy from kids! Ask NPC Casper about the Slenderman to find out what's going on.

- Grizelda the Witch has appeared in Eidos. Talk to her near NPC Avenis if you are feeling a little lucky!

- Screwou and his envoys are back! Keep an eye out for the raids.

- Inferno adjustment to prevent self damage.

The Halloween festivities are on until November 4th, and don't forget: Zezenia Season One ends October 31st. There is still a chance to get the exclusive season outfit and other rewards. Don't miss them!

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
21st October 2020 09:10:18

Nice to have halloween event back 8)
Kylock
Player

Elysium
Level 540
Mage
21st October 2020 10:11:48

You can summon him over there with some candies. Takes about 15 lollipops, 15 gummys, and 15 chocolates. Good Luck!
too much work for nothing
Slenderman dropped a leather brigandine (1), leather trousers (1, by luck potion), a wolf tooth chain (1).
Ellis Diemty
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Ranger
21st October 2020 10:55:52

Quoting Administration:
Trick or treat? The Zezenia Online Halloween Event is on!

- [b]Grizelda the Witch
has appeared in Eidos. Talk to her near NPC Avenis if you are feeling a little lucky!
[/b]

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Yea... Talk to her and she asks for help but doesnt tell ya how. I think you Zezenia Staff need to learn how to write in quests and LORE to help people in quests. I really find it odd how people figure quests out in this game and always have.... Seems a lot of 'random luck' to do quests with no guidance.... curious who guides people :smartass::smartass::smartass:
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
21st October 2020 12:07:34

Quoting Ellis Diemty:
Quoting Administration:
Trick or treat? The Zezenia Online Halloween Event is on!

- [b]Grizelda the Witch
has appeared in Eidos. Talk to her near NPC Avenis if you are feeling a little lucky!
[/b]

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Yea... Talk to her and she asks for help but doesnt tell ya how. I think you Zezenia Staff need to learn how to write in quests and LORE to help people in quests. I really find it odd how people figure quests out in this game and always have.... Seems a lot of 'random luck' to do quests with no guidance.... curious who guides people :smartass::smartass::smartass:

Lol... just tell her help, she will tell you what help does she need. When you have the right itema, just tell her you want help her and you get luck for some time. Is it really so hard? Doubt.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
21st October 2020 12:10:24

Nice event , now remove pvp death loss
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
21st October 2020 12:30:23 (Last edited 21st October 2020 12:31:22)

I'm getting a Déjà vu.. Oh wait! Yes! Recycled garbage from last year.
The only thing I'm missing is a sale ( sell out ) on premium cards.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
21st October 2020 16:33:54

Right on this looks fun!

Can't wait get a Halloween outfit!

Orcus~
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
21st October 2020 16:38:12

I wouldn't mind a solid Halloween sale :) for the boys. Throw out a solid outfit/doll for the homies.
Administration
Staff

21st October 2020 22:16:08

Quoting Ellis Diemty:

Our apologies for the inconvenience. If you couldn't get a task from Grizelda please try again.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
1 2