1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2020 12:13:11 GM Shadow View post »
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
26th October 2020 14:03:15

This looks awesome!!!! :D:D:D

Orcus~
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
26th October 2020 15:34:49

I have some proposals for marksman subclass:
Arrow Volley - this spell must be reworked. It is almost impossible to catch enemy by this spell. What is more, you can attack your ally by it. Just imagine any other spell that weakens your target working like Arrow Volley. For example warlock's curse. 4sqm in front of you. Imagine attacking your friend with curse or shaman's paralyze or any other spell like these.

Iron Endurance - there are two ways. Fix speed spells being cancelled one by another or delete the cool down of the spell. Waiting 20 minutes after taking buff is really bad.

Piercing shot - hmm.. this spell could be removed and no one would have known that. Here are two ways also: rework or delete

Bewilderment - this spell is also useless. Your target often will not even know that you attacked him by this spell. You should think about other negative effects.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
26th October 2020 16:13:32

Quoting Cruel Death:
Arrow Volley - this spell must be reworked. It is almost impossible to catch enemy by this spell. What is more, you can attack your ally by it. Just imagine any other spell that weakens your target working like Arrow Volley. For example warlock's curse. 4sqm in front of you. Imagine attacking your friend with curse or shaman's paralyze or any other spell like these.

Iron Endurance - there are two ways. Fix speed spells being cancelled one by another or delete the cool down of the spell. Waiting 20 minutes after taking buff is really bad.

Piercing shot - hmm.. this spell could be removed and no one would have known that. Here are two ways also: rework or delete

Bewilderment - this spell is also useless. Your target often will not even know that you attacked him by this spell. You should think about other negative effects.

Arrow Volley is a skill shot , you got to know when and when not to use it . It has been a spell for long time and lots of people have mastered it . ( Leary , dancore , sardina killer etc ) just practise it or don’t use it if your worried that you will hit team . Stop trying to make the game so easy .

About Bewilderment I do find this spell kind of Wack . It has the potential to be better and more used though !

I agree with rework or remove Piercing Shot as it is a dead spell .

Iron Endurance - the reason you are overlapping with other speed buffs is because you are a botter and you have haste’s on rebuff probably . Anyone who plays by hand doesn’t have this issue . But in a way your kind of right why does some haste’s overpower other buffs , they should all cancel out not just some .
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
26th October 2020 16:23:10

Wow, 2 posts in row from Caste without hate and insulting? I would think it is impossible! Did you get laid? 8)

Keep it going. Less trashtalking, more fighting.
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
26th October 2020 16:35:02 (Last edited 26th October 2020 18:15:22)

I would not have a problem with skill shot like Arrow Volley if other spells with negative effect will work the same way. Change shaman's paralyze and curse and so on work like Arrow Volley. What do you think about it?
"Stop trying to make the game so easy." - said Caste, warlock that has all spells single targeted, rly?
You mentioned by name some ppl that "mastered" that skill but tell me, have you ever played marksman? Have you ever used that spell?

About Iron Endurance.. AGAIN: Have you ever played marksman? Well it would be enough if you could understand what you read. I mentioned that for example my buff cancels Iron Endurance. For instance, when I use Iron Endurance and then I want to use my buff, it will cancel the first spell.
Speeding spells are weird anyways. For example, Raise is also cancelled by buff and there is many bugs like this.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
26th October 2020 16:53:49

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Cruel Death:

Arrow Volley is a skill shot , you got to know when and when not to use it . It has been a spell for long time and lots of people have mastered it . ( Leary , dancore , sardina killer etc ) just practise it or don’t use it if your worried that you will hit team . Stop trying to make the game so easy .

About Bewilderment I do find this spell kind of Wack . It has the potential to be better and more used though !

I agree with rework or remove Piercing Shot as it is a dead spell .

Iron Endurance - the reason you are overlapping with other speed buffs is because you are a botter and you have haste’s on rebuff probably . Anyone who plays by hand doesn’t have this issue . But in a way your kind of right why does some haste’s overpower other buffs , they should all cancel out not just some .

Yeah they mastered spell on lvls 150-200 that was 15 years ago dude.
Anarchist
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
26th October 2020 17:34:19

Quoting Tauros:
Quoting GM Shadow:
Yes, certain ranger damage spells will now use skill as one of the damage calculation factors in addition to other changes :)

Will there be any news or changes to warrior? :D

again? barb already got nice changes with 2-handed weapons and reworked spells. Paladin even being unbalanced, got a new spell.
warriors doesnt need more changes, maybe news two-handed weapons max!
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
26th October 2020 18:05:59 (Last edited 26th October 2020 18:15:55)

Quoting Cruel Death:
I would not have a problem with skill shot like Arrow Volley if other spells with negative effect will work the same way. Change shaman's paralyze and curse and so on work like Arrow Volley. What do you think about it?
"Stop trying to make the game so easy." - said Caste, warlock that has all spells single targeted, rly?
You mentioned by name some ppl that "mastered" that skill but tell me, have you ever played marksman? Have you ever used that spell?

About Iron Endurance.. AGAIN: Have you ever played marksman? Well it would be enough if you could understand what you read. I mentioned that for example my buff cancels Iron Endurance. For instance, when I use Iron Endurance and then I want to use my buff, it will cancel the first spell.
Speeding spells are weird anyways. For example, Raise is also cancelled by buff and there is many bugs like this.

Yes I have played marksman and I also have mastered the skillshot . Just patience and position . Don’t aim for where your target is at now but where they will be at the next sqm . It’s actually very simple to land even easier if u diagonal and use it ! But you should have the class mastered by now lvl 315 right and still complaining .
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
26th October 2020 18:54:36

The teaser looks interesting. Cant wait to test it! 8)
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
26th October 2020 19:04:39 (Last edited 26th October 2020 19:21:20)

Caste please.. it can be "mastered" (very childish word btw) at lvls like 100-150 but no at 300+ when ppl walk so quickly. And as I said before advantages of the spell are too low in comparison to disadvantages (catch in 4th sqm in front and possibility to attack your friends).

I will write it again. Let's make curse and unexpected exclusion work the same way.. I am very interested how will it work in your hands.
1 2 3 4
Last »