« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2020 12:13:11 GM Shadow View post »
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 16:28:19 (Last edited 27th October 2020 18:55:21)

I have another PROPOSALS.

Make a possibilty to replace your equipment with another item just by moving the new one over the one to be changed.
I mean, when I want to change crossbow with javelins, I should just move them in the place in my equipment where is the crossbow. The crossbow should take place of the javelins.

Remove possibility of missing your target by rangers. It is really annoying that very high level with high skills and best weapon can miss his attack even when the targeted monster is creep or thief..
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 18:27:50

Quoting Cruel Death:
@Godzilla, you did te same with my post so do not teach me how to respond to the others.

I know what he wrote. But he's a true genius. It's like I would write: Do not comment on forum, then you will not write stupid comments.

I did what? I don't follow.
You're making things up, all im doing is giving my opinion about it. I'm not teaching you anything.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 18:35:11

Quoting Cruel Death:
@Caste your iq is so low that I will not even talk with you cause I would blame myself.

There are only two marksmen that talk about this spell. This shows one thing: small number of players (or even rangers themselves) play this subclass (Tell me why..).

What's more, I said that this spell should be reworked and Furious said that he used it once per a decade and he failed. I just want the Staff to think about it.

So you want it reworked based on your personal usage?
You want it reworked because of the lack of Marksmans?

The fact there are not many Marksmans playing is mainly because rangers are left in the dark. Im thinking youre looking to buff ur own class because youre one of the only ones playing a marksman and that is wrong.
Volley is a very usefull spell and probably will be used ALOT more when rangers get a buff in general.

If you dissagree with me, please explain me WHY its shit and WHY it needs to be reworked. (staff wont agree on things like "i dont like it because its hard to hit"

Also, The fact furious used it very little in war, isnt because its "impossible" to hit, its because he doesnt fight very often. A guy working his hours isnt really able to catch up with you guys your schedules. Using him as an example is probably not your best move.

I also think Rogues are better in war and that being one of the reasons marksmans are the least played class. (again, my opinion)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th October 2020 18:47:11 (Last edited 27th October 2020 18:49:02)

Lmao @furious , this kid got his panties in a bunch because you hit him with a Wayne Gretzky quote lmfao .

@godzilla , no point in discussing with this guy he doesn’t think that rocky and spike are skilled shots .. meaning he thinks they will land perfect 100% because there is no skill needed like curse or firewall

If you read how he explains why it’s a bad spell he is basically saying he doesn’t use it so it’s bad spell and because there is lack of marksmans it’s a bad spell .

You know sometimes I feel bad for making fun of dumb people but when you are this dumb you are just asking to be made fun of !

Edit : last war Kyo Kusanagi fight with me he used the spell 5 times and landed 2 shots . One of the shots lead to the death of your team .

Can’t believe this kid is crying over best Marksman spell lmfao
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 18:50:22

@Godzilla, I want the spell to be reworked. My move is based on my experience. What is wrong with it? All of the proposals are based on proposal's owner.

I have never said that I always miss my target.
I just think that this spell is bad. I showed my point of view in my first post: difficult to hit your target and you can attack your ally putting on him the negative effect. There is no other spell in this game that has negative effect and can be missed and hit your ally.
This is the reason it cannot be used in many small area and during massive teamfight. You have too much chance to hit your ally.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th October 2020 21:02:57

Quoting Cruel Death:
@Godzilla, I want the spell to be reworked. My move is based on my experience. What is wrong with it? All of the proposals are based on proposal's owner.

I have never said that I always miss my target.
I just think that this spell is bad. I showed my point of view in my first post: difficult to hit your target and you can attack your ally putting on him the negative effect. There is no other spell in this game that has negative effect and can be missed and hit your ally.
This is the reason it cannot be used in many small area and during massive teamfight. You have too much chance to hit your ally.

Inferno, meteor shower, fire rain, advanced sulfide, the cross of warlocks.

Shaman trees can harm team
Spikes can harm team
Fire wall can harm team

Want me to keep going?
You want it purely for ur own good, we all can see it.
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th October 2020 22:21:27

If bolding and underlining is not enough, we should not argue any more.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
28th October 2020 01:20:18 (Last edited 28th October 2020 01:21:05)

Quoting Cruel Death:
@caste, Spikes and Rocky are not skill shots. You are targetting your enemy, you can target your ally to use it etc. This is a total difference.

@godzilla, you wrote that dispel should work through obstacles.. Recently I found out that Arrow Volley is not working like that. I tried to slow down caste, when he was isnide haunted cage and it didn't work. What's more it is not working through any walls or even stairs.

All of you talk that Arrow Volley is so easy to use but almost no one of you have seen this spell being used at very high levels because you are just too fast then. Just look at furious. He said something like this: Well, there was a time, I had one chance to use this spell but I failed xd

Imagine using curse like this.

Make bonus dungeons count towards regular dungeon (as it is a bonus dungeon) - Agreed
Add a total monster kill count (achievements idea maybe?) - Agreed
Map-clicks should be disables in PvP. - Agreed
Increase mage tankyness in PvP. - totally disagreed

You are actually an idiot, Arrow Volley is one of the most beneficial pvp skills in the game just need to actually land it, it's a skill shot which you clearly dont have, that's why there are very few good marksman in the game, only 2 I can think off Agron and Leary one day you might be good enough to see how overpowered the spell actually is dumbass
Leyende Elysium
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
28th October 2020 03:33:26

Quoting Cruel Death:
If bolding and underlining is not enough, we should not argue any more.

I'll tell you something, I hope you don't take it the wrong way but what is said about the arrow volley spell is something stupid literally the spell asks you for 4sqm, if I super use it when it was level 85 against caste making a joke and the caste was lvl 380 of course It was a long time ago, I will only tell you this an uchiha I swear you need to use the fire style and to use the fire style you have to learn it
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
28th October 2020 05:00:03

You talk about 100-150 levels when you are much slower.
But nevermind.
I just showed my point of view. You can agree or disagree. You guys just showed that many players here are primitive rabble that do not know how to discuss.
« First
3 4 5 6