« First
4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th October 2020 12:13:11 GM Shadow View post »
Amc
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
28th October 2020 06:18:07

Quoting Cruel Death:
You talk about 100-150 levels when you are much slower.
But nevermind.
I just showed my point of view. You can agree or disagree. You guys just showed that many players here are primitive rabble that do not know how to discuss.

Giving up on an argument just like you do in a fight. Back to the basics.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
28th October 2020 13:40:20

Quoting Amc:
Quoting Cruel Death:
But nevermind.
I just showed my point of view. You can agree or disagree. You guys just showed that many players here are primitive rabble that do not know how to discuss.

I don’t know who you are Amc but damn I like you already bb . Hit me up for free items ! Lmfao .
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
28th October 2020 13:41:56

Quoting Cruel Death:
But nevermind.

That Leyands guy is my enemy and your ally lmfao . He is trying to say when he is lvl 85 he stun me multiple when I am 380 . But anyways cry is free payment is not . Catch me in game or keep waking up at 7 am to hunt I’m fine by it maybe you guys fight more and talk less
Leyende Elysium
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
28th October 2020 17:27:09

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Cruel Death:
But nevermind.

That Leyands guy is my enemy and your ally lmfao . He is trying to say when he is lvl 85 he stun me multiple when I am 380 . But anyways cry is free payment is not . Catch me in game or keep waking up at 7 am to hunt I’m fine by it maybe you guys fight more and talk less

caste I'm not your enemy I was your ally Archz friend the only thing that happened is I stopped playing zezenia

the only thing that bothers is that this guy wants a very good spell ruined, just because he can't calculate
Amc
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
29th October 2020 07:18:49

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Amc:
Quoting Cruel Death:
But nevermind.

I don’t know who you are Amc but damn I like you already bb . Hit me up for free items ! Lmfao .

you and me don't like each other anymore. I gave you enough free items.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
29th October 2020 13:22:10

Quoting Amc:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Amc:
Quoting Cruel Death:
But nevermind.

you and me don't like each other anymore. I gave you enough free items.

Lmfao I like everyone !
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
29th October 2020 18:23:55

I ordered, suggested and recommended changes to Piercing Shot and Arrow Volley. I don't know in Pharos (I never played there) but in Elysium these spells are completely useless. Staff adhered to the idea and, in the last update, on the Test Server, said that it was modifying the spell (it even became inactive for a few days). when it was launched, the spell was buggy, there was an immediate correction and it continued as it always was (I'm talking about Piercing Shot), that is, some time and lost work, without success. A big recent hit for Marksman and Rogue was hellish volley (WITH 2s of cooldown, 3s is pathetic), taking the critic's cancellation out when using Critical Continum and Pot of Expertise was also sensational. The Spell Incresed Yield (buff Barbarian + Marksman) promotes an increased chance of critical but is CANCEL the potion of active critic, fix this
Apple A
Player

Elysium
Level 230
Mage
30th October 2020 15:51:16

because in the server union .. they will lower the Player level too much .... What is the Reason .. 30 lvl + for elys .. and in pharos, keep the level ??::/
Auronel
Player

Elysium
Level 415
Ranger
30th October 2020 22:52:46

Looking great! 8)
« First
4 5 6