« First
8 9 10 11
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
17th November 2020 14:12:04 GM Shadow View post »
19th November 2020 18:31:04 GM Shadow View post »
21st November 2020 00:00:47 GM Shadow View post »
26th November 2020 10:04:13 Administration View post »
26th November 2020 14:34:40 GM Shadow View post »
27th November 2020 02:14:19 GM Shadow View post »
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
27th November 2020 01:23:10

GM Shadow

Happy Thanksgiving for u too.

Let's see where to start...

Hellish Volley: yesterday my biggest damage was 800, today I'm hitting 620. Your damage adjustment is totally wrong.

Piercing shot: the damage is very interesting, I think they hit that point, but it is confusing, what does this '90% loss by 12s' mean? This did not in any way influence my next damage from those 12s. I am very happy about the incentive to improve this spell. I repeat her cd should be 2s. Please be more clear about how this magic works.

Spread Shot: damage is good, mechanics ok, cd needs to be 2s.

Steady Shot: the initial idea was really exciting and it was perfect. The mechanics have to be a fatal shot in exchange for some punishment (1s stopped). You don't have to remove the magic, just believe what was thought. The damage was great initially and the 7 or 8s cd also.

Offensive Imm: return to speed gain as they removed iron endurance, this is part of the concept of being marksman.

I'm actively on the Test Server testing everything about Marksman, it's a class I've been playing for almost 4 years, I'm excited, changes are needed, but please don't let me down!
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th November 2020 02:14:19 (Last edited 27th November 2020 02:19:28)

Happy to explain a bit! Focusing on Marksman here...

Piercing shot - Any monster hit with this spell loses 90% of their physical defense for 12 seconds. So for 12 seconds your standard bow/xbow damage will increase a nice amount. Also any other ranger or warrior you are hunting with will notice increased melee/ranged damage. On top of that the spell does significant damage on its own.
--This defense lose does not affect players hit in PvP or spell damage.

Iron Indurance - This spell gave such a small amount of speed boost high levels likely couldn't tell the difference and we found redundant with regular speed boost. With modified Taunt you are now able to attain a short burst of high speed as well as free mana return/drain from enemies.

Arrow Volley - This spell damage and the area hit by slow effect was expanded. Now any player in the damage cross area is slowed as well.

Spread Shot - Given to marksman from Rogue. Significant AOE capability boost even at a 3sec CD

Offensive Imm - Buff now gives significantly more distance skill relative to Rogue.

and more~

We feel the separation between Rogue and Marksman is heading in a nice direction currently. As mentioned, the Steady Shot mechanic is an interesting one and may be something we revisit in the future.
Please continue with the feedback and testing!
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
27th November 2020 05:21:52

I tested the spell and I weren't getting more significant damage, but I was using spear. Hits seemed regular..
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
27th November 2020 06:05:52

GM Shadow

You are really getting me excited.

However, review the operation of the Piercing Shot because, as I said, I didn't notice any difference in damage in those 12s when the defense of the monsters is reduced, the idea is great. If it works as promised, it will be very good, congratulations. I, in my lv, do not care much about the speed of the monsters, I am much faster than everyone (even without Speed ​​Boost), nerf in Hellish Volley and increase in the CD is really something that worries me, I will practically not use the spells.

Another thing, Rogue’s differential has always been to receive more skill and Marks to have more chance of being critical, don’t lose that essence, get back the speed gain in the buff even if it reduces the skill gain or still wanted to see a gain in criticism is a chance to hit or damage bonus in compensation increases Rogue skill gain.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
27th November 2020 06:10:50

And about The Black Weekend...

Receiving too much card is cool, but wouldn't the idea be to have their price lowered as well? Receiving 25% more cards is common in all other promotions made in the last months. Wouldn't it be ideal to do something different? Aren't the gifts always the same? I am not able to see anything different in this Black promotion (promotion time made in all countries of the world) in relation to past promotions ...
Killumiinati
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Ranger
27th November 2020 13:52:09 (Last edited 27th November 2020 13:55:23)

hi friends take it easy i believe a good job is happening.
I also tested the marksman and I loved the idea of ​​taunt giving a super speed like the evasion of the rogue and still stealing the enemy's mana and recovering his and interesting.
The other cool point is that now the dextrous shot is instant that is very OPPRESSION my lethal ambush it is 1 second basically you use 2 dextrous as I use 1 lethal.
And let's face it, the new Piercing Shot is terrifyingly good and totally changed the patterns of a hunt for those who hunt with marksman in pt.

I believe that many things will still change just as you also believe that the hellish volley will also have improvements.

And the Steady Shot I also didn’t like that they removed but they should soon put it back in. Maybe this spell should take longer to be redesigned according to the game’s standards.

I'm also looking forward to seeing all of this.
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
27th November 2020 14:23:51

It is nice that you finally did something with Arrow Volley and Taunt! Good job with it.
But really..
Bring back Steady Shot.. it was the only change that could compare with Rogue's changes.. You had deleted the best spell that you wanted to add for Marksman. It is totally bad.
Killumiinati
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Ranger
27th November 2020 14:36:25

Quoting Cruel Death:
It is nice that you finally did something with Arrow Volley and Taunt! Good job with it.
But really..
Bring back Steady Shot.. it was the only change that could compare with Rogue's changes.. You had deleted the best spell that you wanted to add for Marksman. It is totally bad.

Hello I am not gm or anything but as everyone was told this spell was not deleted just is not the right time to place it but I believe that soon in an update or SS update it will be framed in the game soon.
And to compensate for this momentary withdrawal from the spell they are working hard to improve even more.
Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
27th November 2020 16:06:03

Cruel death is 100% right the changes just dont compare, the marksman finally had a worthy spell and you took it away while keeping the rogue spells .. I don't understand how you can keep one and not the other , all the testing and even an announcement that we're gonna be getting a new pvp spell and all of a sudden it has no place in game?? Could you please elaborate there because as it is right now the two classes just dont compare after this update, I also tried the piercing shot and while it does do more stand alone damage i am not seeing the effects, my hits seem normal even on critical.
I speak on behalf of the marksman class that is BULLSH!T FOR US.

Quoting Cruel Death:
But really..
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
27th November 2020 16:20:50

Anyway, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, just adjust some points that I mentioned earlier. I look forward to this update soon (later this year?). I really liked the current mechanics of Dex and Piercing Shot (although we still dated the real effect). I didn't test Taunt as mentioned, in 4 years of marks I had never seen this spell haha. is Taunt's idea like a mana drain? if it is, it's incredible.

I LOVE CRITICAL CONTINUM, Thank you for new cooldown <3
« First
8 9 10 11