1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
30th November 2020 09:53:52 Administration View post »
2nd December 2020 15:45:02 GM Shadow View post »
Administration
Staff

28th November 2020 20:33:25 (Last edited 29th November 2020 15:57:56)

Zezenia Online 7.4 has been released! The game client will update itself when you log in, and you can always download Zezenia here. Here's what's new:

New High Level Content

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

This update features numerous new monsters, mechanics, spells and spawns for high level players! Watch out for Icy Terror, Chenoo, Chivo, Hellborne and Hellborne Imps!

Bring your high level party together to raid the Chenuk boss. These creatures pose a challenge to even the toughest players. Remember, there is no turning back!

An all new level 300 dungeon has been added! This dungeon has two instances and an extremely challenging Bonus Dungeon. The entrance of this dungeon is not a Protection Zone!

(Thanks to Elvvira for the illustration!)

New Mini Bosses

Discover various new mini boss raids and quests around Eidos. These new quests are aimed at lower levels.

Noble Store

The Noble Store is open for business! Purchase various services and items in exchange for Noble Zezenian Coins. Noble Coins can be purchased using bank gold and their price fluctuates weekly.

More Free Content

The Ben Qarassih area is now free to travel for all players. Premium requirements for all spells have been removed.

More Hotkeys

On high resolution displays the spell bar now includes 48 hotkeys including CTRL and Shift modifiers for F1 - F12.

Tutorial Arrows

New players to Zezenia Online are now guided through the beginning of their journey with on-screen arrows.

Minimap Markers

Existing minimap markers can now be edited. New icons have been added for custom markers.

Sneak Peek: Game Server Update

We will release a public test server in the coming weeks to test a new data center for Zezenia Online game servers. We look forward to hearing feedback on your connectivity to the new server!

Coming Soon: Zezenia Season Two

Stay tuned for more news on the second season of Zezenia Online!

Full Changelog

And much more! The full changelog is below:

New features

- New high-level monsters, new spells and spawns: Icy Terror, Chenoo, Chivo, Hellborne, and Hellborne Imp.

- A completely new high-level raid boss experience: Chenuk.

- An all new level 300 dungeon. Includes two instances and an extremely challenging bonus dungeon.

- Numerous new mini-boss 'raids/spawns' with unique sprites: Ah Muzen Cab, Gazamadan, Scabbers, Vyrmiss, Tarsoss, Granrot, Haman and Jake Hawthorne.

- Jovsrettok, Birlusk, and Bliatheroith have become stronger with unique new spells, beware!

- Significant updates to Ranger class with all new mechanics, spells and gear. Full details below.

- New and improved quests primarily in level 1 - 60, including better gear and training progression. Adjusted collect task item amounts.

- New monster Smuggler. Added new smuggler forts.

- Added 24 new hotkeys (CTRL and Shift + F1 through F12) for high resolution displays.

- Added the Noble Store which sells various items and services in exchange for noble Zezenian coins. Bank gold can be exchanged for noble coins in the store.

- Added 24 Hour Premium Time to the Noble Store.

- Added Stamina Reset to the Noble Store with a 24 hour cooldown and dynamic pricing based on character level.

- Added one hour golden glow potions to the Noble Store.

- Added on-screen arrows to guide the player in the beginner island, Jasmine's First Task and first Arne's Tasks.

Class changes

Ranger

- Most damage spell formulas now include skill level in addition to level, magic level and weapon stats.

- Added new quivers.

- Consolidated arrow creation spell based on equipped weapon (Conjure Ammunition).

- Spread Shot has been moved to Marksman.

Rogue

- Added Barbed Arrow: targeted hit with four ticks of damage over 8 seconds.

- Added Traps with a 2x3 area in front of the caster. Traps slow down and damage creatures in their area.

- Belligerent Focus changed to add some defense without removing HP. Skill boost has been reduced.

- Added Attack Speed Buff (Vengeance): 140% for 20 seconds.

- Evasion now includes damage reduction for 8 seconds.

- Short Escape is now a solo cast spell.

- Cure has been removed.

- Spread Shot has been moved to Marksman.

Marksman

- Offensive Imminence no longer removes HP.

- Taunt: now returns mana in any situation (PvP & PvM), still removes mana from target in PvP. In addition it provides a temporary speed boost.

- Piercing Shot now does roughly 50% more damage. In addition, any monster hit by piercing shot will lose 90% physical defense for 12 seconds. Any Melee or bow/xbow hit will see increased damage.

- Added Spread Shot (from Rogue).

- Iron Endurance has been removed.

-and more.

Changes, improvements and fixes

- Stamina now boosts experience from 50 % to 20 % between levels 1 - 400 and after.

- Ben Qarassih is now free to access.

- All spells are now free to use.

- Completed bonus dungeons now count towards the dungeon. Bonus chests now display a loot popup.

- Characters now start with 10 mana at level 1.

- Expanded default spells for new players.

- Added support for editing custom minimap markers.

- Added new icon options to custom minimap markers.

- Loot popups expanded to cover all quests.

- Two handed weapon added to Birlusk Gift #4 (level 100 quest).

- New items added to 4k achievement chests.

- Numerous map additions, fixes and improvements. Including a new Goblin Berserker spawn in free areas, expanded Lizard Spellweaver spawn and more.

- Updated the minimap color scheme.

- Experience potion is now a 5% EXP boost

- New sprite for Rogue (monster)

- Non-ingredient items can no longer be placed in the brewing dialog.

- Expanded Goblin Cell key drop locations.

- Improved ice themed tileset to expand and compliment the ice islands.

- Improved lava/basaltic ground tileset.

- Fixed empty spaces in the friends list.

- Fixed issues with the Warlord achievement.

- Fixed issues changing out of special outfits.

- Improved FPS limit behavior and disabled limit by default. Players may want to adjust the limit depending on their hardware.

- Removed the legacy DirectDraw renderer.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Nathan Aspinall
Player

Pharos
Level 451
Ranger
28th November 2020 20:43:09

Bring back Steady Shot and then "See you ingame!"

Sincerely Yours,
Cruel Death
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
28th November 2020 20:50:43 (Last edited 28th November 2020 21:00:36)

- Stamina now boosts experience from 50 % to 20 % between levels 1 - 400 and after.

lol its really unfair stamina to the almsot all players who doesnt reach 500lvl.... no for all players....

exp pot 5%? really? .....
refil stamina 1x a day for 625k for me its still 10% less experience than i would do as normal.... and the same time to recover stamnina 17h kkkk :S

im asking where is my achievment points blanace? 50% master tasker old tasking 1050 ee doing that 10hours with no any point!!!!!!
compared to now hard long task 1hour.
WHere are my points? i have to no lifing next half year to get 450lvl and 4k points to get the weapon? lol nice update ....

and the hotkeys no comments, why there is no possibility to keep old hotkeys?
i was so exited for awaited update , and make me retired...........
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 595
Warrior
28th November 2020 21:08:16

Hello

You'd better revert the stamine to the previous version that's sick,Exp pot 5% ?? it's a very expensive thing to create and it only gives 5% ?? now the critical attack vial will give you more experience,
I wonder how many more nonsensical obstacles you will add before people leave :/

Waldemaro
Mayestik Berserker
Sage

Elysium
Level 287
Warrior
28th November 2020 21:53:14

Update in my opinion:

*one of the worst to maintain the active players;
*nothing to counquer new players;

I think that everybody can make mistakes, in your case (staff), you have the possibility to go back and re-think what have u done. It's not shameful.
It's a shame to not listen the community opinion.

Lkz.
Anarchist
Player

Elysium
Level 243
Warrior
28th November 2020 21:56:26

this nerf in stamina doesnt make sense, just remove stamina refil
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
28th November 2020 22:01:47

The change in stamina only makes high levels give up playing more and more, they keep the game active.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
28th November 2020 22:11:03

@mamrot
I was asking about points rly idk.. I done like 1100 task more of than was hard long and you know how much points i have? Just almost 500 its sick. Now i need done like 3500 task to take weapon. So nice. Should we have new reward for "Master tasker". Idk what now rly.
Just its only my opinion
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
28th November 2020 22:44:59

Without 2h weapon as reward from challenge points to exchange for my axe. :(:(
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
28th November 2020 23:11:18 (Last edited 28th November 2020 23:12:16)

CALM GUYS THESE FEEDBACK OF YOU IS IMPORTANT BELIEVE THAT STAFF SHOULD SOLVE THIS SOON.
BUT IT'S A REALLY GREAT IDEA TO MAKE THE LOW LEVEL CLIMB UP FAST AFTER PEOPLE WANT MORE AGILITY EVERY TIME WE HAVE LESS TIME TO PLAY BUT WE LOVE IT TOO.
I BELIEVE TO BE A GOOD IDEA. BUT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO ADD A BUFF AN INCREASE IN EXP FOR THE HIGH LEVELS MAY NOT BE SAME AGAIN BUT IN THE WAY THAT IT WILL DISARM THE HIGHER LEVELS.

BUT REINFORCEMENT I LOVED THIS IDEA FOR THE LOW LEVEL.

THE PATH IS IMPROVING STAFF. THIS JUST NEEDS TO ADJUST ERRORS.
1 2 3
Last »