« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
20th January 2021 16:18:53

Hope mixed pvpers gona love This server. But for me nothing interesting only ben q with nornal frag system lol no thanks
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
20th January 2021 16:35:17 (Last edited 20th January 2021 17:26:34)

Hello,

thanks for answer. We've been waiting for it.

I'm not interested by myself, won't also ask retired people to come back.

I can't find any interest in playing this server. Good luck to all tho!
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
20th January 2021 16:38:29 (Last edited 20th January 2021 16:45:42)

The EXP which gets reduced by 80% I assume is of total EXP, meaning after level 500 it's quicker to level on Pharos than the new server.

The skills are 3x which gets reduced by 66% meaning it gets changed to 1x skills, which Pharos is 2x.

ALL items you gain get removed and you can only take 10 P cards worth of cash back.
Now tell me why anyone would choose that over just playing Pharos?

PS:
You also should ask yourself the question before posting it "Would I play on a server where I get less EXP/Skills and ZERO of the items/cash I gained in FOUR MONTHS" I would say the majority would answer that as a no
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
20th January 2021 18:58:12

Also if i see season server I see deleted chars after season end. That would be easier to make some crazy shit on This season server so its worth for people to Play there
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
20th January 2021 19:43:28 (Last edited 20th January 2021 19:44:06)

Should keep the server permanent and close pharos in 4 months.
Limit the amount of equ/gold/items on transfer:
- equipement only transfer when equipped.
- 20kk?? Gold.
- 20k pots (all useable pots included)
- 2k prem cards

That way you destroy so much duplicated cash and items.
After the seasonal end change the exp rate to 2x.
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
20th January 2021 21:10:35

Quoting Ht Savage:
Imagine grinding hard only to lose everything:D:D:D

Im not patricipating, i will gladly sell a full gear to the ones that transfer to pharos and want to gear their character up with what they lost

Ye I don't understand the logic behind all these decisions.
You will gain LESS by playing a seasonal server.

If the loot rate is the same, why are you not letting people keep what they worked for?
Also it would be wise to post what the Stages are after 500.
La Ley De Paz Tk
Player

Pharos
Level 28
Warrior
20th January 2021 23:01:37

What about the players who stay in the world of titan for the third season?

Will he be allowed to keep his level and item for season three or will he also disappear?
Speedster
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Warrior
21st January 2021 00:54:09

Most the people crying in this thread are the ones hunted in Pharos.

They thought they could speed run a character here, bring it over to Pharos and cause some damage with it. LOL AHAHAHA XD NICE TRY LEL.

Regardless, you know you're gonna play the new server, you're addicted to this game.

It's "10x"...LOL...there is no GRIND. This server isn't meant to be a grind server.

"omfg everything you worked HARD to get!11" <- who the fook is this guy??
There is nothing hard in this server. It's literally a "come learn the game!" server. And if you enjoy it, you get to move to Pharos/Elysium and continue to play.

Everyone is going to be a high level. All "hard" quests on Elysium/Pharos will be completed in Titan with zero problems.

In my honest opinion the characters should be archived(rolled over to next seasonal server) or deleted after this season is over.
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
21st January 2021 01:46:28

Quoting Speedster:
Most the people crying in this thread are the ones hunted in Pharos.

They thought they could speed run a character here, bring it over to Pharos and cause some damage with it. LOL AHAHAHA XD NICE TRY LEL.

Regardless, you know you're gonna play the new server, you're addicted to this game.

It's "10x"...LOL...there is no GRIND. This server isn't meant to be a grind server.

"omfg everything you worked HARD to get!11" <- who the fook is this guy??
There is nothing hard in this server. It's literally a "come learn the game!" server. And if you enjoy it, you get to move to Pharos/Elysium and continue to play.

Everyone is going to be a high level. All "hard" quests on Elysium/Pharos will be completed in Titan with zero problems.

In my honest opinion the characters should be archived(rolled over to next seasonal server) or deleted after this season is over.

I'm not sure if you done basic maths in school, but at 10x EXP rate it would have been a tiny bit quicker after the 80% reduction. So it would have been around the same speed as just levelling on Pharos (Maybe even slower if you take in to account the economy/items/skills).

Also 4 months is 4 months no matter what you do with it. That is considered a grind wether you like it or not.

Also if you are referring to us, if it stays in it's current form we will NOT be playing the new server, we will stay with Pharos.
Hunted by who?? :D:D:D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
21st January 2021 03:09:28 (Last edited 21st January 2021 03:10:03)

Quoting Administration:
What is the experience rate on Titan?

The experience rate is 10x up to level 500 after which it drops in increments until 2x.

What is the skill rate on Titan?

The skill rate is 3x.

What is the PvP setup on Titan?

Ben Qarassih is the PvP continent. The continent has been overrun by enraged & elite monsters and has a +25% XP boost. Exclusive war raids and events will be available in the PvP zone. Stay tuned!

How much experience and skills are lost on transfer?

80% of experience is lost on Pharos and 90% on Elysium. For example:

Level 300 to level 179 on Pharos & level 144 on Elysium
Level 400 to level 239 on Pharos & level 191 on Elysium
Level 500 to level 299 on Pharos & level 239 on Elysium
Level 600 to level 358 on Pharos & level 287 on Elysium

Skills are reduced by 66%.

What will happen to items and gold on transfer?

Your belongings are lost on transfer with the exception of:

- Seasonal reward items claimed from Rewardo.

- Premium Cards and Outfit Scrolls purchased from the Premium Shop.

- 1,000,000 gold in character bank balance.

Transfered characters will receive a gear set based on their level and (sub)class.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Make Ben Qarassih a PvP Enforced zone and me and my friends will return to play.

If Ben Qarassih remains to be the only PvP zone, and with a regular PvP system, this server will be a total failure and nobody will play!

If you set Ben Qarassih to a permanent PvP Enforced Zone with 25% Exp Boost, I believe this server can have some players.

There are several players already giving you free of charge feedback to improve your game and increase it's player base to become more profitable, yet you ignore all of them! Can you make a statement regarding the PvP status of Ben Qarassih: regular PvP or permanent PvP Enforced?

Nostalrius (OT server) is also releasing a new server, so you better prepare for competition with a decent server offer.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »