« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
20th January 2021 15:45:25 Administration View post »
25th January 2021 14:47:03 Administration View post »
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
21st January 2021 05:44:12 (Last edited 21st January 2021 05:51:06)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:
What is the experience rate on Titan?

The experience rate is 10x up to level 500 after which it drops in increments until 2x.

What is the skill rate on Titan?

The skill rate is 3x.

What is the PvP setup on Titan?

Ben Qarassih is the PvP continent. The continent has been overrun by enraged & elite monsters and has a +25% XP boost. Exclusive war raids and events will be available in the PvP zone. Stay tuned!

How much experience and skills are lost on transfer?

80% of experience is lost on Pharos and 90% on Elysium. For example:

Level 300 to level 179 on Pharos & level 144 on Elysium
Level 400 to level 239 on Pharos & level 191 on Elysium
Level 500 to level 299 on Pharos & level 239 on Elysium
Level 600 to level 358 on Pharos & level 287 on Elysium

Skills are reduced by 66%.

What will happen to items and gold on transfer?

Your belongings are lost on transfer with the exception of:

- Seasonal reward items claimed from Rewardo.

- Premium Cards and Outfit Scrolls purchased from the Premium Shop.

- 1,000,000 gold in character bank balance.

Transfered characters will receive a gear set based on their level and (sub)class.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Make Ben Qarassih a PvP Enforced zone and me and my friends will return to play.

If Ben Qarassih remains to be the only PvP zone, and with a regular PvP system, this server will be a total failure and nobody will play!

If you set Ben Qarassih to a permanent PvP Enforced Zone with 25% Exp Boost, I believe this server can have some players.

There are several players already giving you free of charge feedback to improve your game and increase it's player base to become more profitable, yet you ignore all of them! Can you make a statement regarding the PvP status of Ben Qarassih: regular PvP or permanent PvP Enforced?

Nostalrius (OT server) is also releasing a new server, so you better prepare for competition with a decent server offer.

I cant understand why they dont do 2 seasons servers one with full PvP-E and one Non-PvP, see what people like. Server cost is like nothing and they will learn + see all PvP problems. After the season they can start fix PvP features thats needed.

They have no chance compete with Kevin and his team, he work and talk to all players to improve his server, they will have 1000 minimum online directly, over 4 war teams going there check pm :)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
21st January 2021 22:00:59

Yeah make 2 servers people really want to be enfo or even normal pvp on 10x
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
22nd January 2021 01:12:12 (Last edited 22nd January 2021 01:25:30)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The experience rate is 10x up to level 500 after which it drops in increments until 2x.

The skill rate is 3x.

Ben Qarassih is the PvP continent. The continent has been overrun by enraged & elite monsters and has a +25% XP boost. Exclusive war raids and events will be available in the PvP zone. Stay tuned!

Transfered characters will receive a gear set based on their level and (sub)class.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Make Ben Qarassih a PvP Enforced zone and me and my friends will return to play.

If Ben Qarassih remains to be the only PvP zone, and with a regular PvP system, this server will be a total failure and nobody will play!

If you set Ben Qarassih to a permanent PvP Enforced Zone with 25% Exp Boost, I believe this server can have some players.

There are several players already giving you free of charge feedback to improve your game and increase it's player base to become more profitable, yet you ignore all of them! Can you make a statement regarding the PvP status of Ben Qarassih: regular PvP or permanent PvP Enforced?

Nostalrius (OT server) is also releasing a new server, so you better prepare for competition with a decent server offer.

I cant understand why they dont do 2 seasons servers one with full PvP-E and one Non-PvP, see what people like. Server cost is like nothing and they will learn + see all PvP problems. After the season they can start fix PvP features thats needed.

They have no chance compete with Kevin and his team, he work and talk to all players to improve his server, they will have 1000 minimum online directly, over 4 war teams going there check pm :)

Quoting Gudalik:

They'll never open 2 temporary servers, that would be a bad idea. It would split the community.

Best option is a Server with non pvp zones + pvp enforced zones with extra rewards. I have proposed this FIVE YEARS AGO:
[EN-US/PT-BR] New PvP Enforced CONTINENT - not a server. A small continent.

I have always made very good proposals, but most of them got ignored. We all know how great Zezenia Online could become, but the owners (from K-zodron to the new owner) always had awful business ideas, in my opinion.

For example, regarding the abovementioned proposal: Make 1 very big pvp enforced continent with 1% loot drop bonus and 33% experience bonus, on a NON-PVP server, accessible through a boat by paying 1 premium card entrance fee: whoever doesn't wanna bother, plays on non-pvp continent. Whoever just wanna play 2 hours a day, but wanna optimize their time spent online, goes for the high-risk (pvp-enforced) continent for the 33% exp bonus and 1% loot drop bonus.

The business model earns a new way of promoting premium cards sale without harming the server, since the rest of the server is based at a non pvp zone anyways.

This is just a simple example. Something very simple that is already good, but could be better thought of and developed by the community.

The problem is that this game is a waste of time with terrible staff leading this "business" for years and years.

Anyways:

Servers are expensive to host. So mixing a single server with different concepts is better. The problem is that NOBODY is gonna play 1 server with NORMAL PVP system + non pvp system. There's no balance in it.
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
22nd January 2021 01:52:13

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The skill rate is 3x.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Quoting Gudalik:

They'll never open 2 temporary servers, that would be a bad idea. It would split the community.

Best option is a Server with non pvp zones + pvp enforced zones with extra rewards. I have proposed this FIVE YEARS AGO:

I have always made very good proposals, but most of them got ignored. We all know how great Zezenia Online could become, but the owners (from K-zodron to the new owner) always had awful business ideas, in my opinion.

For example, regarding the abovementioned proposal: Make 1 very big pvp enforced continent with 1% loot drop bonus and 33% experience bonus, on a NON-PVP server, accessible through a boat by paying 1 premium card entrance fee: whoever doesn't wanna bother, plays on non-pvp continent. Whoever just wanna play 2 hours a day, but wanna optimize their time spent online, goes for the high-risk (pvp-enforced) continent for the 33% exp bonus and 1% loot drop bonus.

The business model earns a new way of promoting premium cards sale without harming the server, since the rest of the server is based at a non pvp zone anyways.

This is just a simple example. Something very simple that is already good, but could be better thought of and developed by the community.

The problem is that this game is a waste of time with terrible staff leading this "business" for years and years.

Anyways:

Servers are expensive to host. So mixing a single server with different concepts is better. The problem is that NOBODY is gonna play 1 server with NORMAL PVP system + non pvp system. There's no balance in it.

I totally agree with this idea, have 1 continent with a lot of "Good" spawns and make it PvP-E, this way the "dominando" guild can feel like they own something while the rest of the map can be played.

A place like that would also be a good place for the "big" fights to take place, I would go against a 1 premium card entry fee though as this game is already P2W as it is and would stop those big fights from happening as much.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd January 2021 12:14:23 (Last edited 22nd January 2021 12:19:58)

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The skill rate is 3x.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Quoting Gudalik:

Anyways:

I 100% agree with this. it its good for all players. Its basicly Mixed-PvP but with good adjustments.
Zezenia map is easy to "split" into 2 different continent. Old novus was a flop for many people because it was a seasonal server, if it was a permanent server, it would be more populated than current Pharos.

The problem you mentioned has all to do with dominance. The "leading" guild can't dominate the entire world and the challenge continues as the "losing" team can still level up. The problem is not the game, its the people playing that only play to dominate and try to bother their enemies even after the war until they finally make them quit and the fights are 100% over. With a server that yields 2 concepts in one world, brings so many more opportunity's and interested players.
Damn, even non-pvp players would come over just because its 2x exp.

#Mixed-PvP for the win.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2021 14:45:35

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The skill rate is 3x.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Quoting Gudalik:

Anyways:

I 100% agree with this. it its good for all players. Its basicly Mixed-PvP but with good adjustments.
Zezenia map is easy to "split" into 2 different continent. Old novus was a flop for many people because it was a seasonal server, if it was a permanent server, it would be more populated than current Pharos.

The problem you mentioned has all to do with dominance. The "leading" guild can't dominate the entire world and the challenge continues as the "losing" team can still level up. The problem is not the game, its the people playing that only play to dominate and try to bother their enemies even after the war until they finally make them quit and the fights are 100% over. With a server that yields 2 concepts in one world, brings so many more opportunity's and interested players.

#Mixed-PvP for the win.

Well i can tell u something that u probablydont know people can be more anyoing on non pvp than on pvp trust me imagine 5 people following u all the time on the resp and dont let u exp
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd January 2021 18:00:43

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The skill rate is 3x.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Quoting Gudalik:

Anyways:

#Mixed-PvP for the win.

Well i can tell u something that u probablydont know people can be more anyoing on non pvp than on pvp trust me imagine 5 people following u all the time on the resp and dont let u exp

Not hard to warn (resulting in ban) someone for continuously being toxic as fuck. Its not that hard to solve that problem.
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
22nd January 2021 18:08:01

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Administration:

The skill rate is 3x.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Quoting Gudalik:

Anyways:

#Mixed-PvP for the win.

Not hard to warn (resulting in ban) someone for continuously being toxic as fuck. Its not that hard to solve that problem.

It's also a win for that 1 person who have taken the time of 5 people from the enemies.
It's happens on Tibia all the time and it isn't that bad.
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
22nd January 2021 21:50:32

So many people writing here. A lot of great and smart ideas.
It happened many times before. Many great ideas regarding servers, pvp, adjustments, balance etc.

It all ends up the same way. No answer from staff, zero dialogue with players and eventually own, wrong ideas, making somebody burnt from the very beginning.

I was out for 4 years, came back for 6 months and completely lost hope. If new, good server would happend I would probably play, as I really like this game, but seems like it will never happen.

They have one week left for re-thinking their goals. Hope they will do something for a first time after dialogue with people. If it won't work, they can continue their own, bad ideas. If it will work, game can grow. Only benefits...
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
23rd January 2021 16:19:59

Will the staff ever reply to the suggestions made and also add a bit more detail to very vague parts.

What are the stages after 500?
What was the reasoning behind deleting ALL items/gold when the drop rate is the same?
Why make only one continent where there isnt many good spawns?

Would be nice to get some clarity
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »