1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th January 2021 19:07:26 Administration View post »
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd January 2021 19:37:44 (Last edited 23rd January 2021 19:38:42)

A grylith dragon hit you for 211 hitpoints
is this monster a dragon?
Is It myth?
Nooo its not a dragon
its grylith!
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2021 22:42:42

New loging screeen from server Titanium 2 players in Ben Qarassih hahahahahahahah xD
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2021 22:57:23

New server not playable for me on any proxy or no proxy
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd January 2021 23:22:29

Quoting Gudalik:

Everyone but you:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
23rd January 2021 23:26:54

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:

Everyone but you:smartass:

Well if everyone is ok its no problem but i just mean its really not playable for me , szczykaweczka , Hoffa and N kayani
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
24th January 2021 01:26:37

We need a proxy for players from South America, Brazil. The vast majority of players come from this part. Is there an improvement plan for these players? ;);)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th January 2021 12:08:04

New data center using toasters to provied it?

Btw an new seasonal server, why didnt you guys asked the people what they wanted? Have an working poll system, just an headsup.
Why you guys dont work on the pvp features longer? New ranger update, make zero sense, why would people even pick marksman now?
Btw late game pvp so bad. Also Zaza you acting just like Quillon and do same coding misstakes aswell, dont even know who i prefer longer, you should both work together on his new project haha.
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
24th January 2021 15:48:16

Dear Staff,

New server working worse for me, tested all 3 possibilities. I'm faster I'm lagging more. This time even paid servers proxy is not helping much.

Botisss
Makavelly
Premium

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th January 2021 17:42:49

Quoting Huligan:

Btw an new seasonal server, why didnt you guys asked the people what they wanted? Have an working poll system, just an headsup.
Why you guys dont work on the pvp features longer? New ranger update, make zero sense, why would people even pick marksman now?
Btw late game pvp so bad. Also Zaza you acting just like Quillon and do same coding misstakes aswell, dont even know who i prefer longer, you should both work together on his new project haha.

-------

My god how ridiculous these kids are.

It is evident that the game is still very bad. But I will recognize that I have seen more people online.
I don't know if this is a sign of improvement but everything that happened in the game and makes the game evolve I really admire.
And I see some guys talking here on the shit forum about the game.
Finally, there were some good updates from the rangers and there are still more things like the warriors' update took months to finally finish.
And we all know that 65% of the gaming community is South America.
Finally the game has evolved so we can walk faster.
This is excellent.
I don't know why some guys come to talk about the game giving good or bad opinions wasting their time since you are not part of the active community of the game this is hilarious.
Who does not go online and does not play or just enter to do PK Random (SHUT UP NOW).
This game should have a new rule (only people who actively play on the forum can give their opinion).
Falastroes who do not play and think they have a vision of the game shut up.
And if it’s going to make a sieve, Botisss should have the chance to speak because the rest in my opinion can leave the game, they don’t add up, they just decrease.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th January 2021 17:54:30 (Last edited 24th January 2021 17:56:14)

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Huligan:

-------

My god how ridiculous these kids are.

It is evident that the game is still very bad. But I will recognize that I have seen more people online.
I don't know if this is a sign of improvement but everything that happened in the game and makes the game evolve I really admire.
And I see some guys talking here on the shit forum about the game.
Finally, there were some good updates from the rangers and there are still more things like the warriors' update took months to finally finish.
And we all know that 65% of the gaming community is South America.
Finally the game has evolved so we can walk faster.
This is excellent.
I don't know why some guys come to talk about the game giving good or bad opinions wasting their time since you are not part of the active community of the game this is hilarious.
Who does not go online and does not play or just enter to do PK Random (SHUT UP NOW).
This game should have a new rule (only people who actively play on the forum can give their opinion).
Falastroes who do not play and think they have a vision of the game shut up.
And if it’s going to make a sieve, Botisss should have the chance to speak because the rest in my opinion can leave the game, they don’t add up, they just decrease.

Ok now reffering to your post: why you still posting?
1 2 3 4