1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th January 2021 19:07:26 Administration View post »
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th January 2021 18:32:50 (Last edited 24th January 2021 18:35:08)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Huligan:
New data center using toasters to provied it?

Btw an new seasonal server, why didnt you guys asked the people what they wanted? Have an working poll system, just an headsup.
Why you guys dont work on the pvp features longer? New ranger update, make zero sense, why would people even pick marksman now?
Btw late game pvp so bad. Also Zaza you acting just like Quillon and do same coding misstakes aswell, dont even know who i prefer longer, you should both work together on his new project haha.

-------

My god how ridiculous these kids are.

It is evident that the game is still very bad. But I will recognize that I have seen more people online.
I don't know if this is a sign of improvement but everything that happened in the game and makes the game evolve I really admire.
And I see some guys talking here on the shit forum about the game.
Finally, there were some good updates from the rangers and there are still more things like the warriors' update took months to finally finish.
And we all know that 65% of the gaming community is South America.
Finally the game has evolved so we can walk faster.
This is excellent.
I don't know why some guys come to talk about the game giving good or bad opinions wasting their time since you are not part of the active community of the game this is hilarious.
Who does not go online and does not play or just enter to do PK Random (SHUT UP NOW).
This game should have a new rule (only people who actively play on the forum can give their opinion).
Falastroes who do not play and think they have a vision of the game shut up.
And if it’s going to make a sieve, Botisss should have the chance to speak because the rest in my opinion can leave the game, they don’t add up, they just decrease.

Ok now reffering to your post: why you still posting?

-----

I'm online every day so I don't get any more experience, I enter conversions with neutrals and I even converse with you.
I'm always helping or doing something to make pharos better.
For maybe someday I will come back to do levelup.
Like I said before, I'm a big fan of the game.
Man I do things for this game that you would never be able to do.
I don't need to say what these things are, but some people know.
And I don't want a reward, I don't want anything just to collaborate for this to work.
You have to have a very sick mind to speak ill of people who really want to see the game go up.
My enemies will stay cold in this current moment of zezenia there will be no wars if it depends on me.
Why a war of 14 people and an empty game?
Whoever loses does not play and whoever wins plays little.
I'm here just to watch and collaborate.
Maybe one day when the game has 200 people online the war will be insane and inevitable it will be a very cool and insane war but now is not the time.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th January 2021 18:42:21 (Last edited 24th January 2021 18:45:39)

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Huligan:

Btw an new seasonal server, why didnt you guys asked the people what they wanted? Have an working poll system, just an headsup.
Why you guys dont work on the pvp features longer? New ranger update, make zero sense, why would people even pick marksman now?
Btw late game pvp so bad. Also Zaza you acting just like Quillon and do same coding misstakes aswell, dont even know who i prefer longer, you should both work together on his new project haha.

-------

It is evident that the game is still very bad. But I will recognize that I have seen more people online.
I don't know if this is a sign of improvement but everything that happened in the game and makes the game evolve I really admire.
Finally, there were some good updates from the rangers and there are still more things like the warriors' update took months to finally finish.
This is excellent.
I don't know why some guys come to talk about the game giving good or bad opinions wasting their time since you are not part of the active community of the game this is hilarious.
Who does not go online and does not play or just enter to do PK Random (SHUT UP NOW).
This game should have a new rule (only people who actively play on the forum can give their opinion).
And if it’s going to make a sieve, Botisss should have the chance to speak because the rest in my opinion can leave the game, they don’t add up, they just decrease.

-----

I'm online every day so I don't get any more experience, I enter conversions with neutrals and I even converse with you.
And I don't want a reward, I don't want anything just to collaborate for this to work.
You have to have a very sick mind to speak ill of people who really want to see the game go up.
My enemies will stay cold in this current moment of zezenia there will be no wars if it depends on me.
Maybe one day when the game has 200 people online the war will be insane and inevitable it will be a very cool and insane war but now is not the time.

Pharos got around 40 online at evenings so its better than when u caste and 5 other plaeyrs were playing
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th January 2021 18:58:19 (Last edited 24th January 2021 18:58:53)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Huligan:

-------

This is excellent.

-----

Pharos got around 40 online at evenings so its better than when u caste and 5 other plaeyrs were playing

-----

Alinor.

Young Guy is evident that the game has started to move forward in these last two weeks.
It is evident that you have nothing to do with the game being slow and slowly evolving these merits are not yours that we are all sure of.
Do not speak as if you are the reason that the game is evolving. You have nothing to do with this and do not force me to speak ill of you, nor am I in the mood for this.
There is no new dispute of reason or power or who can do it again.
BB Guy.
If you want to kill me I'm online every day playing with neutrals and friends come and attack me I will love playing with you as I always did.
And I hate to say this but it is a reality to continue with the good work botisss. G.z guy.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th January 2021 19:05:51

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Huligan:

-------

This is excellent.

-----

-----

Alinor.

Young Guy is evident that the game has started to move forward in these last two weeks.
It is evident that you have nothing to do with the game being slow and slowly evolving these merits are not yours that we are all sure of.
Do not speak as if you are the reason that the game is evolving. You have nothing to do with this and do not force me to speak ill of you, nor am I in the mood for this.
There is no new dispute of reason or power or who can do it again.
BB Guy.
If you want to kill me I'm online every day playing with neutrals and friends come and attack me I will love playing with you as I always did.
And I hate to say this but it is a reality to continue with the good work botisss. G.z guy.

Ofc is not about us but im saying since like 2 moths game have more players than it have like one year ago. About this atacting or somehtign i dont really care about you dude all u can do is stand 1 sqm from pz and say "zzzzzzzzzzz" . You have never been threat for us, We are just sharign oponion that this new host didnt solve anything cuz now people from nordic or east eu cant really play. And about new server i dont see anything iteresting to bring old players back to game.
Administration
Staff

24th January 2021 19:07:26

Based on your feedback we have added two new test proxies: London and Sao Paulo. We will continue to adjust our server setup until we can provide a smooth experience to all players. Your feedback on game performance is essential to this process.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th January 2021 19:10:55

Quoting Administration:
Based on your feedback we have added two new test proxies: London and Sao Paulo. We will continue to adjust our server setup until we can provide a smooth experience to all players. Your feedback on game performance is essential to this process.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

this is what i'm talking about
Congratulations.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th January 2021 19:12:38

Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

But this proxies change nothing even paid proxies like WTFAST not helping anymore.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th January 2021 20:35:05

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

But this proxies change nothing even paid proxies like WTFAST not helping anymore.

So if everything is bad for you, where do you think the problem is?:smartass:
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th January 2021 20:53:26

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Simple as simple. Server location
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th January 2021 09:39:51

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Administration:

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Simple as simple. Server location

Weird how also many European players have no issue at all :smartass:
1 2 3 4