1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

24th February 2021 11:08:51

This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Weekly Events: get +25% XP from all orcs & look for increased raids on all worlds until next Wednesday.

- Fixed Arrow Volley paralyzing players in non-PvP areas.

- Minor map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
24th February 2021 11:18:06

Time to add stronger Orcs please!! Also how is the screenshot contest going?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
24th February 2021 14:30:44

Quoting Administration:

- Weekly Events: get +25% XP from all orcs & look for increased raids on all worlds until next Wednesday.

- Minor map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I find it very unfair how some classes can use spells that get people killed in non pvp and other classes cannot .

For example Last Hope is being used a lot to kill people in non pvp areas but spells like paralyze and arrow volley cannot .

Cages and dispel also are being used , I think either every class should have 1 advantage or all classes should have no advantages over others .

Just an opinion it’s not a big deal just unfair
Dows
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Warrior
24th February 2021 14:47:08

Still no fixes for the dungeons or the bugs/game weaknesses reported nice..
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
25th February 2021 08:06:18 (Last edited 25th February 2021 08:19:10)

Quoting Amtt:
Still no fixes for the dungeons or the bugs/game weaknesses reported nice..

+that free dragon hard core barb/last hope must be nice. Since it has not been fixd but it must not be game weakeness. Guess ill have free access if i want then.

Tired of corrupt Gm's... if we gonna have corrupt GM then at least have a GM for all legit.

:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

That way we can check if the enemy is hunting. or tried to atk them cause we know exactly where they are.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th February 2021 08:37:16 (Last edited 25th February 2021 08:38:54)

Rage you know staff dont answer anyone? Havnt you seen forum? You guys are just paranoid. Corrupt GM havnt been since your team was on Novus, then you checked where we exp, Justin loggout really fast when he got yellow skull, was hard to make trap on you guys, wonder why. Atleast that GM talked to the community and made people feel heard, there he did really good. So talking about corrupt GM when basicly only team had it was yours since Solid Ninja was around is wierd, atleast your GM friend are an real G friend that do everything for his real life friends.

#GM E*E*

Off topic you shouldnt be Sage if you spread false rumors out of nowhere..
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th February 2021 08:50:07 (Last edited 25th February 2021 08:50:26)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Administration:

- Minor map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I find it very unfair how some classes can use spells that get people killed in non pvp and other classes cannot .

For example Last Hope is being used a lot to kill people in non pvp areas but spells like paralyze and arrow volley cannot .

Cages and dispel also are being used , I think either every class should have 1 advantage or all classes should have no advantages over others .

Just an opinion it’s not a big deal just unfair

With a reputation like yours you sure test the patience of staff. Youre openly asking the staff for game weaknesses so you can kill people in nonpvp, are you mad?
Just goto benq if you want to kill people.
Dncr
Player

Pharos
Level 491
Mage
25th February 2021 08:52:30 (Last edited 25th February 2021 09:02:07)

Quoting Huligan:
Rage you know staff dont answer anyone? Havnt you seen forum? You guys are just paranoid. Corrupt GM havnt been since your team was on Novus, then you checked where we exp, Justin loggout really fast when he got yellow skull, was hard to make trap on you guys, wonder why. Atleast that GM talked to the community and made people feel heard, there he did really good. So talking about corrupt GM when basicly only team had it was yours since Solid Ninja was around is wierd, atleast your GM friend are an real G friend that do everything for his real life friends.

#GM E*E*

Either direct your message to someone of call out names.

I dont want to be dragged into your drama.

Sidenote, Solid Ninja was not GM Eden, nor was he around on Novus.

Edit; I havent been part of any forum fights and imgame chats for years. I dont have to trash talk or nsult others.

I hope ur happy with your brandnew teammate:D:D aka Cream, the one who threatened you, your wife amd kids... thats beyond pathetic.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th February 2021 08:55:58

Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

Paranoid or not, gm or no gm on ur side, if its false info, then why does staff do everything that is either told in private or comes on behalf of ur team?

I think staff shouldn't be allowed to play competitively.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th February 2021 08:57:35 (Last edited 25th February 2021 09:01:40)

Quoting Peaceful Pyro:
Quoting Huligan:

#GM E*E*

Either direct your message to someone of call out names.

I dont want to be dragged into your drama.

Sidenote, Solid Ninja was not GM Eden, nor was he around on Novus.

Ofcourse GM Eden wasnt Solid Ninja read again please, you know Eden really well.

Godzilla may I ask what things? All I see is you guys spam forums / discord full with shit you want. We not really around on forums, If we want any change or report something we mostly CTRL + R or report via mail. Dont need do big dramas on forum. Also we more focus on having fun and play the game then write books on forum and make cry stories.
1 2