1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
17th March 2021 15:38:12 Administration View post »
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th March 2021 20:46:35

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Castronz:
Quoting Administration:
The staged experience rate will of course be accounted for in transfers.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

So until 700 we get 20% of the 700s total exp right?
and after 700 like for me that will go to pharos Ill have all exp that i got after 700 right?

You can translate that msg from Administration to ur own language so u understand better.

"Staged experience rate will be ofcourse be accounted for in transfer"

So the answer to ur question is yes.

Explain it to Matty also
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
17th March 2021 22:03:04 (Last edited 17th March 2021 22:03:51)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Castronz:
Quoting Administration:
The staged experience rate will of course be accounted for in transfers.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

So until 700 we get 20% of the 700s total exp right?
and after 700 like for me that will go to pharos Ill have all exp that i got after 700 right?

You can translate that msg from Administration to ur own language so u understand better.

"Staged experience rate will be ofcourse be accounted for in transfer"

So the answer to ur question is yes.

Explain it to Matty also

I think hes giving Zezenia the benefit of the doubt (another words hes assuming they will do what everyone thinks they will) where as I KNOW what the admins of this game are like and I expect them to do something really odd so I would rather they came out and gave exact answers so there is no leeway in how it can be interpreted.

Them saying "The staged experience rate will of course be accounted for in transfers." could mean it's taken in to account by any exp after 700 is transfered 100% to Pharos, but it could also mean they will only take a portion of it in to account because of other variables.

That's why I think exact numbers etc are needed in these situations, those cannot be interpreted differently.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th March 2021 17:48:34

Yeah the statement given by Admin is to vague . Could mean 5 different things and I think that’s what his plan was so we continue to play without knowing we will once again get nerfed in experience or w.e .

If he doesn’t 100% confirm then anything can happen
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th March 2021 09:02:30 (Last edited 22nd March 2021 08:58:03)

I can see a problem in staff of seeing the future. In my opinion it was obvious, that 10x server with all that stamina, new spawns and faster game compared to few years ago it will take very short amount of time to reach super h lvl.
Obviously there was no plan from the start to put a cap on lvl 700. But staff didn't see that 10x is not 5times faster than 2x.
10x exp rate gives a chance for people to lvl up faster, get stronger faster, and get faster exp/h. After 1 month playing people reached lvl 300 (correct me if i am wrong) instead of 100-150 in regular server. lvl 300 in Titan can make 10x better exp/h than lvl 100-150 in pharos.
That being said new weird rule came in. 2x exp rate after lvl 700.
Why people play titan?
*its a new server - people like fresh start
*since people like it, more players play it and it attracts those who like to play populated server

I don't think fast exp is the reason people chose Titan over elysium or Pharos. Every new server always took big part of zezenians from older servers. But I can say that when someone have h exp/rate and you have low exp/rate that makes people leave. And if your friend leaves, you also get demotivated. So very opposite points on why people get demotivated to play.

Damage is done, making it 2x after 700 or lvl cap at 700 doesnt make a big difference. If you really wanna make low exp for that guy why u chose 2x? Cuz someone posted in forums that number without even thinking much?

What I would have suggested at the very start (if we decide on 10x server). I would say 10x server all the way from 1 to 2000.

Exp adjusted when transfering:
From lvl 1 to 200 you get 90% reduction to elysium
From 201 to 400 you get 91% reduction to elysium
from 401 to 600 you get 92% reduction to elysium
from 601 to 800 you get 93% reduction to elysium
from 801 to 1000 you get 94% reduction to elysium
from 1001 to 2000 you get 95% reduction to elysium.

so lvl 500 would get 200lvl total exp *0.1 + (400total exp-200total exp) * 0.09 + (500total exp-400total exp) * 0.08

I said these numbers without even checking exp table, just out of "feeling". Obviously if i made a decision for someones 1 year future (all the players who play Titan) I would check the table to see how it would turn out in game.

Little tip for staff: For the future decisions. Imagine you played a server and how everything will turn out in 1month, 1 year, 10years. If you make somewhat reasonable decisions, very little adjustments gonna be needed and decisions like capping someone who made a decision to pg few months ago who basically gotta quit now to a new rule.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
19th March 2021 09:47:24

Before do anything ask Baltas for calculations 8)8)
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
19th March 2021 13:29:32

People are complicating too much

Like the proposal itself in the pool, just create a "deposit server", all players are going to be transferred there after the end of the season.

Titan keeps reopening every season to give players more chance, at the end everybody is transferred for this new "deposit server"

But, what if I want to go to Pharos or Elysium, then you should think about the table and formulas reductions to make it fair, considering time, experience rate etc for each server they choose go for
Shadester
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
21st March 2021 22:49:15 (Last edited 21st March 2021 23:03:26)

I like the math part. What got me reading :)
1 2