1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

22nd March 2021 18:55:24

The Mid-Season Test Server is now online! Accounts have been copied over to the server from a snapshot taken earlier today. You may download the test client here.

Boss Changes

Boss fights have been reworked to be more challenging. Loot and spawn rates have been increased accordingly.

Wojatupp: added new random DoT tiles. Expanded new hunting grounds.
Villumb: added AoE Ice Shower spell with damage building over time. Added path blocking spell.
Galiantors: added new Mammoth Ancestor summon replacing Mammoths.
Keogruteras: randomly spawns Dragons and Grylith Dragon Eggs. Players have 10 to 15 seconds to kill eggs before dragons are born.
Birlusk Thyns: added new AoE Ice Fragment spell. Damage builds over time. Added new Ice Cage spell.
Zor'Varuk: added Shade of Zor'Varuk. When Zor'Varuk and its shade are near each other they inflict more damage. When Shade of Zor'Varuk is within 2 sqm of a Holy Light Pillar he will heal weakly and inflict less damage.
Bliatheroith: added new Hellborne spawn mechanic replacing Demon Lords. Expanded nearby hunting grounds.
Wanu: added three cages opening at random times. If Shamans are freed Wanu has greater healing. If Summoners are freed Wanu inflicts more damage.

Castle Wars

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The Castle War is a new daily event in Ben Qarassih on Titan. Players team in up parties of 2-5 characters to conquer the Ben Qarassih castle. The team that inflicts the most damage to the Castle Flag in 15 minutes wins and get exclusive access to the castle for the next 24 hours.

If the stars align at the beginning of the war Malum Est will spawn from the gates of Hell to reclaim his castle. Teams must fight together to slay the beast before the war begins.

The players that inflict the most damage to the boss get exclusive access to Malum Est's treasure room. Will the loot be yours?

The daily winners will receive 50 Season Points and an assorted set of gifts. All participants receive 5 Season Points and 1 Season Point per qualifying frag.

Testing Castle Wars

On the Test Server a Castle War can be started and joined at any time. Form your party and right click the portal outside the Ben Qarassih boat to enter.

Test Server Feedback

Please let us know what you think of the new bosses and war event! As always, this update is still a work in progress and details may change based on feedback.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
22nd March 2021 19:31:05

Thats it?

what about talents?
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd March 2021 19:31:46

All the broken things in this game and you guys took 2 months to come up with that?
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
22nd March 2021 21:23:18

Bosses actually feel like bosses now. Not just the old passive stand and kill.

The castle has a couple monsters spawn outside walls and inside mountains, reported those.
The reward room can be accessed when the war has started.

The castle needs an in-depth guide of the goal and the mechanics so that people know what to do there to get the most out of it.

Other than that, no complaints.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd March 2021 07:48:02 (Last edited 23rd March 2021 08:25:13)

bliatheroith is to strong, cant kill him solo, i can kill 1 hellborne , and then when he summon next 3, i cant heal myself , drain out of my full mana mana in 1 sec, + all room in fire traps :S after me 600+ barb also died in secs :O 4 hellbornes its to much in my opinion , for sure the summon time of hellbornes is to fast, like for rest bosses zor varuk, keo, they are easy , I likke gali sprites now and this new mammoths :D about bliatheroith 2 hellbornes + 2 demon lords would be ok. or way increased summon time of hellbornes.

how about respawn time for bosses now? i noticed about bliatheroith isnt it 2x longer?
what about shade of zor varuk? is it always elite? how about items can we get an item killing shade of zorvaruk? i dropped ampoule of luck :O
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
23rd March 2021 15:42:53

Sorry to say but this has taken 2 months of development? I know its a hobby project but come on.
You have massive problems with the base of your game (I will list some) yet you keep adding things which to be honest no one asked for.

Desync problem when getting pushed or trying to change the direction of your character.
The massive imbalance between monsters to the point that I would say 50% of monsters barely get touched unless for a task.
The massive imbalance between classes in terms of solo exp and the massive imbalances between solo hunting and team hunting.
Talents only going to level 486 and there being no customization between classes/subclasses.
High levels being at a DISADVANTAGE in terms of tasks and training.
Thats just to name a few of the problems that have been in the game for a long time.

Now to do with the current test server.
You've made bossing even more annoying than before, the spawn time is 2x longer meaning you spend like 80% of your time standing there doing nothing. I don't think you took in to account that now boss tasks take twice as long, was that factored in to the loot drops?
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
23rd March 2021 20:10:37

Quoting Amtty:
Sorry to say but this has taken 2 months of development? I know its a hobby project but come on.
You have massive problems with the base of your game (I will list some) yet you keep adding things which to be honest no one asked for.

Desync problem when getting pushed or trying to change the direction of your character.
The massive imbalance between monsters to the point that I would say 50% of monsters barely get touched unless for a task.
The massive imbalance between classes in terms of solo exp and the massive imbalances between solo hunting and team hunting.
Talents only going to level 486 and there being no customization between classes/subclasses.
High levels being at a DISADVANTAGE in terms of tasks and training.
Thats just to name a few of the problems that have been in the game for a long time.

Now to do with the current test server.
You've made bossing even more annoying than before, the spawn time is 2x longer meaning you spend like 80% of your time standing there doing nothing. I don't think you took in to account that now boss tasks take twice as long, was that factored in to the loot drops?

drop rate balanced i guess its about 30-40% more thanb efore but 2x longer resp of bosses gives you in addition -10-20% worse loot because u kill 2x less bosses or even less because it takes more time to kill them.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
23rd March 2021 22:02:23

doesn't sound interesting whatsoever
Mervyn
Sage

Elysium
Level 602
Warrior
25th March 2021 11:11:34

Wanu is so weak now, please make it more stronger.
Bliatheroith impossible to kill with a infinite Hellbournes (i killed 5+ and never stop to summon until i died)
The rest of bosses still "Ok".
I liked the new Sprite of Galiantors and his summons.
About the castle, nothing to say yet.
Good job i guess...
Nalle
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Mage
25th March 2021 21:22:50

Quoting Shalltear:
Wanu is so weak now, please make it more stronger.
Bliatheroith impossible to kill with a infinite Hellbournes (i killed 5+ and never stop to summon until i died)
The rest of bosses still "Ok".
I liked the new Sprite of Galiantors and his summons.
About the castle, nothing to say yet.
Good job i guess...

I solo the Blia in the test server i found it pretty annoying about these hellbournes though will there be an adjustment to them ? I didnt know when you kill 2 hellbournes that the wall breaks and they come and do melee also thats kind of annoying
1 2