1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
26th March 2021 03:34:59 (Last edited 26th March 2021 17:16:23)

Wanu is very easy (does not block healling anymore, and attacks much less without the vase of destruction), and is still one of the best loot in the game, fix it, make it strong like Bliatheroith. 50%

Bliatheroith is perfect, for having one of the best weapons of the Warrior and Ranger, that will continue to be so strong! 100%

Zor'Varuk is fine too. 100%

Birlusk Thyns has to be stronger, even Keogruteras is stronger than him, and Birlusk's have loot are much better that Keogruteras! 50%
Nalle
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Mage
28th March 2021 05:44:56

This Boss in the new Castle is still bugged .

Yaghan Occultists look cool !
R Maldoso
Player

Elysium
Level 549
Warrior
30th March 2021 19:36:55

In my view, the bosses had become so cool with the execution of Bliatheroith totally out of concept those animals that never stop being born.

Another level 500 paladin and I couldn't cope with him is unrealistic.
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
30th March 2021 20:12:38

I agree. blia is extremely strong now!
the other bosses are ok :P
Nalle
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Mage
31st March 2021 17:54:38

Quoting Fallen Warrior:
In my view, the bosses had become so cool with the execution of Bliatheroith totally out of concept those animals that never stop being born.

Another level 500 paladin and I couldn't cope with him is unrealistic.

The problem is you are going inside with all the things already spawned. Its like when people use to kill Blia and leave the summons that way the next guy needs to face 8 Demons Lords and Blia.

I solo Blia when the respawn was normal and i think it was not hard at all and it should be harder !
1 2