1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

24th March 2021 10:51:43

This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Dragon Event: +25% XP from all Dragons until next Wednesday.

- Extended tasks to level 800.

- Map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th March 2021 10:53:18

Quoting Administration:
This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

- Dragon Event: +25% XP from all Dragons until next Wednesday.

- Extended tasks to level 800.

- Map fixes.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Thanks, can you list the monsters?

P.S. Read ur email.
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
24th March 2021 14:53:15

What is all dragons? Because last time this dragon event was on it didnt include dracos/gryllith dragons etc

I also assume there is a cap at 800?
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
24th March 2021 16:02:50

They do read their emails, they answer all my emails in a matter of hours, maybe your complaints are not worth to answer?

Havent you notice, you and your team complain about everything staff does?
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
24th March 2021 16:25:55

Quoting King Rabbe:
They do read their emails, they answer all my emails in a matter of hours, maybe your complaints are not worth to answer?

He speaks the truth ! They are clearly getting the cold shoulder because they nag and complain about everything, every update and every server save you see at least 2 complaints from these non pvpers .

We all know with a week or two left on Titan and Justin and Matty will flood the forum on how Titan should be permanent or how Pharos should be non pvp . The same guys who hunt with 3 makers on the way to there hunt . In my opinion there shouldn’t be multi client on this game it ruins the pvp fact . If they don’t want to fight or xlog when we come then they can just play Elysium don’t let the words of charlovers effect pvp please and thank you !
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
24th March 2021 16:45:29

Quoting Caste:
Quoting King Rabbe:

He speaks the truth ! They are clearly getting the cold shoulder because they nag and complain about everything, every update and every server save you see at least 2 complaints from these non pvpers .

We all know with a week or two left on Titan and Justin and Matty will flood the forum on how Titan should be permanent or how Pharos should be non pvp . The same guys who hunt with 3 makers on the way to there hunt . In my opinion there shouldn’t be multi client on this game it ruins the pvp fact . If they don’t want to fight or xlog when we come then they can just play Elysium don’t let the words of charlovers effect pvp please and thank you !

I know you love me, you always talk about me.
First of all if I play and have something I think should be changed for everyone I will 100% write about it.

Secondly I'm sure its you who TPs out of a DUNGEON every time we come :D:D]
It's also your team who has 50 makers in every spawn and even on the way to spawns. I 1000% agree MCing should be illegal and watchers should not be allowed.

As always your post has nothing to do with the thread but has to do with me :D:D
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
24th March 2021 17:35:36 (Last edited 24th March 2021 17:41:30)

It ruins the pvp . I don’t play with makers watching on 10x server it’s not that big of a deal to die a few times I don’t need 1 boat watcher , 1 depot watcher and 1 devil entrance watcher just to hunt lol relax we only really to after the pvpers you know . And by the way you came one time with 9 other players and had 4 players waiting at the npc of lighter tails to take out 4 guys because we was dominating the first 7 who came .. but yeah it was nice to see you finally helping your team again after you said to your team you won’t be fighting more just getting levels :)

But I know zezenia won’t change this , they need to spoof numbers or it wouldn’t look to attracting to old or new players scrolling by to see if they want to play or not .

Oh well zezenia will be zezenia and non pvpers will stay non pvp and make forum posts / emails things don’t change
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
24th March 2021 17:44:04 (Last edited 24th March 2021 17:50:39)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Amtty:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting King Rabbe:

First of all if I play and have something I think should be changed for everyone I will 100% write about it.

It's also your team who has 50 makers in every spawn and even on the way to spawns. I 1000% agree MCing should be illegal and watchers should not be allowed.

As always your post has nothing to do with the thread but has to do with me :D:D

So then you can agree , multi client should not be allowed it ruins the pvp aspect ?

Don’t answer based on emotion but on logic please .

I rarely post "based on emotion", I will post back if someone mentions me.

I agree, I've sent multiple emails saying that exact thing from the start of the server. When Castronz had like 4 on at once, one on the west bridge, one on the south bridge, one at the mighty npc and one at the devil npc.

EDIT: You have watchers EVERY day, we also came with 5 people. Also I've never said I wont fight, so no idea why you're spreading lies yet again.
I will make sure we record next time, just to show you talk big and act small.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
24th March 2021 18:03:21

Please make Titan pernament or Pharos mix pvp. It should be non pvp if enemies got same numbers but when we go 10 vs 3 it should be pvp. Its possible to make Pharos like that?
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
24th March 2021 19:40:26 (Last edited 24th March 2021 19:43:43)

Quoting Amtty:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Amtty:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting King Rabbe:

So then you can agree , multi client should not be allowed it ruins the pvp aspect ?

Don’t answer based on emotion but on logic please .

I rarely post "based on emotion", I will post back if someone mentions me.

I agree, I've sent multiple emails saying that exact thing from the start of the server. When Castronz had like 4 on at once, one on the west bridge, one on the south bridge, one at the mighty npc and one at the devil npc.

EDIT: You have watchers EVERY day, we also came with 5 people. Also I've never said I wont fight, so no idea why you're spreading lies yet again.
I will make sure we record next time, just to show you talk big and act small.

I have never seen you fight without triple the amount of your enemies . Yeah castron use to do that just like you do in devils and just like your leader Wyhualxz have 5 makers on at all times.
I’m just saying it’s kind of sad and I remember you use to complain about it in forum .

But by the way the only time you come and fight is when wyhual forces you to come lol if not you just let your team die and keep exping . Nothing wrong with it but everyone knows your not a pvpers especially hearing that audio of you telling your team to stop fighting and just focus level and you won’t be helping just exping was funny hearing you raise your voice and your team not understanding you :).

Anyways enough of this spam let people talk about the change log no need to spam
1 2