1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

7th April 2021 07:07:19

This week in Zezenia Online:

- Lizard Event: get +25% XP from Geck'zah, Geck'zard, Lizard Warrior, Lizard Spellweaver and Lizard Guardians until next Wednesday.

- Lured monsters now return to their spawn after 5 minutes of inactivity.

The Mid-Season Update is almost here! Stay tuned.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Palmeirense Verde
Player

Pharos
Level 6
Ranger
7th April 2021 08:21:17

- Lured monsters now return to their spawn after 5 minutes of inactivity.

Titan Thanks !!!
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
7th April 2021 08:31:59

Why dont make monster not move instead? Then no risk walk into a lure and you never need take risks.. see, invite me to The Black Rose im also good on non-pvp features. Making the game easier and easier all the time an still most broke parts of the game is PvP relateded. But main problem game have is the lack of contact and comnunication between staff / player, we need an CM that have no rights to ban or nothing with hard decissions. Just somebody answer all on forum / mail, update weekly / monthly polls, talk with people ingame and reach out to the players when veeti want something said or to talk about problems / changes on updates, stages or other things that can be importent for players to know.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
7th April 2021 11:57:19

Youre complaining but the truth is, not a single person from PvP worlds or that is in contact with PvP teams, on a friendly basis.. should be within the staff. I agree, they should listen more and ask the players before releasing shit updates and useless fixes while there are bigger problems but you shouldnt be part of anything, neither should anybody else involved in PvP. It creates corruption which is a big factor in WHY everyone hates staff at this point.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
7th April 2021 14:28:55

Quoting Godzilla:
Youre complaining but the truth is, not a single person from PvP worlds or that is in contact with PvP teams, on a friendly basis.. should be within the staff. I agree, they should listen more and ask the players before releasing shit updates and useless fixes while there are bigger problems but you shouldnt be part of anything, neither should anybody else involved in PvP. It creates corruption which is a big factor in WHY everyone hates staff at this point.

Mix xD PvP
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
7th April 2021 15:44:35

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

Mix xD PvP

As per usual they have zero to add to the topic, they just try to trash talk but after last night I have no idea how they dare show their faces.

I think you're watering down PVP and the different systems people use on PVP worlds and it's not a good look. You're going down the same path Tibia went down, where they stopped luring/healing mobs/less frags etc.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th April 2021 16:05:15

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

Mix xD PvP

As per usual they have zero to add to the topic, they just try to trash talk but after last night I have no idea how they dare show their faces.

I think you're watering down PVP and the different systems people use on PVP worlds and it's not a good look. You're going down the same path Tibia went down, where they stopped luring/healing mobs/less frags etc.

You couldn’t kill me with 5 guys for a recorded 9 minutes so I suicide to monsters when I lost pz nice . Also had 6 guys in trap at exit lmfao .

Stay on topic don’t talk about pvp if you have non you can easily trap me but you guys couldn’t even with 2 lvls 700s lmfao nice pvp

On topic what about boss summons I heard they disappear after 5 minutes and don’t return so I can just portal abuse bosses now ?
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
7th April 2021 16:16:45

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

Mix xD PvP

You couldn’t kill me with 5 guys for a recorded 9 minutes so I suicide to monsters when I lost pz nice . Also had 6 guys in trap at exit lmfao .

Stay on topic don’t talk about pvp if you have non you can easily trap me but you guys couldn’t even with 2 lvls 700s lmfao nice pvp

On topic what about boss summons I heard they disappear after 5 minutes and don’t return so I can just portal abuse bosses now ?

Couldn't kill a level 500 ely pvp player with 6 people which included a level 700 (which logged out mid fight) :D:D

Will anymore talents be added at some point?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th April 2021 16:37:16

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:

Mix xD PvP

Couldn't kill a level 500 ely pvp player with 6 people which included a level 700 (which logged out mid fight) :D:D

Will anymore talents be added at some point?

Couldn’t kill me with 2 lvl 700s , 1 lvl 600 , 1 lvl 550 and a 500 omg no wayyyy . Had to make trap and kill monsters and still didn’t get me .

But I agree with more talents but they need to be discussed , I just feel like everyone is asking for more talents but not giving examples of good ones .
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th April 2021 22:54:42 (Last edited 7th April 2021 22:55:08)

Quoting Gudalik:
Mix xD PvP

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Thanks to Mixed Pvp you are actually able to level up and try to compete, cuz none competes.

Can't you see its working? Cant force payouts, cant destroy a server. Win for Zezenia and the losing team (You).
1 2 3
Last »