« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th April 2021 14:52:33

Who are you? Who did I insult?
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
9th April 2021 15:00:37

Quoting Huligan:
Who are you? Who did I insult?

I'm Achilles nice to meet you.
And you/cream/alinor/old castronz seem to think saying "LOL GET MI A PIZZA DUIDE" is some sort of an insult.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
9th April 2021 15:05:10

Quoting Achilles:
Quoting Huligan:
Haha from being quite on forum they grow when people get bored and tierd of how staff handle things, act like cute chihuahuas. No rotation in PvP map, no bigger PvP zone, no answers and lies from staff about stages etc. How fun to grind same spawns over and over again? So how can mixed PvP be good? Ofcourse thats was good for you guys when hiding while you gather all teams together and let other guys fight for you. Know how many we talked to about alliance that we turned down with the reason funnier with smaller teams and better for the server? If we wanted be a Trade team we could have agreed alot of teams.

Gerwyn made you guys look like you never touched the game before and that guy have barley PvP before. People got tierd, not because of you guys but the way staff handle things in this game. So I can understand why people go back to other games, sadly.

Skillwise those guys who quit is way better and i can give you guys that you can be good on grinding. But our team always look for challenges and not really think its fun run 8+ people to kill one guy. Dont know how many battles i was in won with less people and levels, then i didnt even be in close to all since i dont play much at all.

My team is better then your team. Hihuhe

First of all, for the majority of the server we have ALWAYS hunted in PVP locations. It's now your team hunting the non-pvp areas, so yes mixed pvp is good.
Secondly you accepted cream AFTER we had the conversation where you said "While I'm in the TS cream will NEVER join my team" because of the horrid stuff he said about a very young child. So don't say you won't accept anyone (You've asked our team multiple times to join you and go against wyhual), You also spammed multiple people to come help you guys (Silma).

You say one thing and do the opposite all the time, that's why I refer to you as a snake. Did you sell your chars or is it you levelling on Pharos now with the intense PvP over there? Because like you said you don't like hunting the same stuff over and over. Say you look for challenges but once things get tough you dip out like every server.

And as always you take a leaf from creams book "when someone says something you have no reply to, turn to insults"

EDIT: Alinor being happy hes good at something finally, being a thief :D:D

Lets talk about pvp I higher The bid u can take sonnema with you to 1 v 1. Whats your excuse now?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th April 2021 15:06:06 (Last edited 9th April 2021 15:07:25)

Quoting Huligan:
Haha from being quite on forum they grow when people get bored and tierd of how staff handle things, act like cute chihuahuas. No rotation in PvP map, no bigger PvP zone, no answers and lies from staff about stages etc. How fun to grind same spawns over and over again? So how can mixed PvP be good? Ofcourse thats was good for you guys when hiding while you gather all teams together and let other guys fight for you. Know how many we talked to about alliance that we turned down with the reason funnier with smaller teams and better for the server? If we wanted be a Trade team we could have agreed alot of teams.

Gerwyn made you guys look like you never touched the game before and that guy have barley PvP before. People got tierd, not because of you guys but the way staff handle things in this game. So I can understand why people go back to other games, sadly.

Skillwise those guys who quit is way better and i can give you guys that you can be good on grinding. But our team always look for challenges and not really think its fun run 8+ people to kill one guy. Dont know how many battles i was in won with less people and levels, then i didnt even be in close to all since i dont play much at all.

Couldn’t have said it better Denny !
This is 100% true these guys where hush hush in game and forum when Bloody Desert had dominado . Now Bloody desert retired after they win the war and the enemies only played in non pvp the snakes come out the grass and claim dominado against 4 people who are just leveling to have makers lmfao .

It’s funny how the forum and trade chat was silenced up until 2 weeks ago and now all you hear is Matty and Justin claiming they are pvp masters yet they still call 10 people to help them fight even numbers .

It’s tiring repeating the same thing over and over but it’s hella funny to see how things plays out , from demonic ents to dark knights saying nothing pretending we are all ignored to mighty werebears with 15 people there and wyhual making suicide on maker at sand terrors so 4 people cannot sneak .

See me I talk whole time cus I do what I want when I want on any server and nobody can stop me but these guys only talk when people are retired claiming they win a non pvp 10x server .

They say small teams with smart players can win servers I guess it’s why they alliance with 4 teams and call everyone when they get snuck even numbers .

From demonic ents to dark knights to forum warriors luring sand terrors you guys can’t compete .

Edit : Dennis check socials I send you a clip of this Amtty getting barrel shocked it’s like he was paralyzed for 9 seconds
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th April 2021 15:08:11

Ok no idea who you are, sorry. But then I cant have asked you to join us because i have only asked Rafa and Rennan. I dont think it sound like an insult more like a nice evening with something good to eat, dont know if you have some problem with pizza or some old trauma eating it. I personaly see pizza as something postivite, so then you need to work on it, not me, because eating an pizza aint an insult.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
9th April 2021 17:20:11 (Last edited 9th April 2021 17:21:07)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Huligan:

Couldn’t have said it better Denny !
Edit : Dennis check socials I send you a clip of this Amtty getting barrel shocked it’s like he was paralyzed for 9 seconds

You're absolute psycho. Youre going from insulting "denny" by saying disgusting things towards his daughter AND wife and now youre using bestie names? It doesnt even matter how hard you try at this point. You accepted this guy on ur side, after all those terrible words, just to be able to win on a GAME and you still lost! Theres no coming back from that.
Ritzy
Player

Pharos
Level 421
Mage
9th April 2021 17:22:17

This will be my last post, there is no point continuing this discussion with liars and snakes.

We're still here you guys are not.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
9th April 2021 17:36:21

Quoting Achilles:
This will be my last post, there is no point continuing this discussion with liars and snakes.

We're still here you guys are not.

Im still here get 300 lvls Above maybe Then u can fight me
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
9th April 2021 18:37:13

Oki Achilles lucky you such good boy, real G!! Q(’.’Q)
Nalle
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Mage
9th April 2021 22:06:21

Quoting Achilles:
This will be my last post

Praise to the Lord !
« First
3 4 5 6