La Chapa Que Vibra
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
9th April 2021 15:23:40

Quoting Rafa Barber:
xD i just ignore :D dont stay mad

hahahahaha change the name dont clean ur history dude LMFAO Rafxz = Rafa Barber, trying hide from the justice? LMFAO
Hetxz
Player

Pharos
Level 418
Warrior
9th April 2021 15:25:54

i dont change name for this my friend lol can i change my name when i want is my cards xD but dont worry, i like u bro <3 dont stay mad
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th April 2021 15:27:58 (Last edited 9th April 2021 15:29:47)

Hello staff this player Rafxz who change his name is a very well known cave botter , you have banned him already on 3 accounts if you check your emails I will send you the names of the characters he take ban already and you can just do ip tracing .

Check emails please and thanks have various video proofs he is cheating 100% afk continues to go to the same square meters on dracholic millshan , doing the same sequences check it out !
La Chapa Que Vibra
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
9th April 2021 15:28:28

hahahhahahahahahha For Sure. 8) hi, CaveBOT, YES
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
9th April 2021 17:07:05 (Last edited 9th April 2021 17:07:30)

Quoting Caste:
Hello staff this player Rafxz who change his name is a very well known cave botter , you have banned him already on 3 accounts if you check your emails I will send you the names of the characters he take ban already and you can just do ip tracing .

Check emails please and thanks have various video proofs he is cheating 100% afk continues to go to the same square meters on dracholic millshan , doing the same sequences check it out !

all i see is a botter reporting someone for bot. Fight it out. Dont forget rule 8 you guys.
Edit; they dont take video recordings or whatsoever as proof anyway, just ctrl+r instead of this bullshit.
La Chapa Que Vibra
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
9th April 2021 21:00:15

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Caste:

all i see is a botter reporting someone for bot. Fight it out. Dont forget rule 8 you guys.
Edit; they dont take video recordings or whatsoever as proof anyway, just ctrl+r instead of this bullshit.

:o what about the money u steal on the work ? u give back ?
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
15th April 2021 01:04:15

o botter mudou de nome k k k k kk k k k k