1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
26th May 2021 11:37:22 GM Shadow View post »
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
26th May 2021 06:13:18

Quoting Hizy:
Quoting Hizy:
This is my first test server, so I really dunno if am I missing something. But me and my friends tried face Bollahar and nothing happened. We are still there with no creatures to confront and no way to go back.

Really ? No reply? How could I test server if im stucked at Bollahar ?

Bollahar is no longer in the game for some reason, but it still needs removed from boss to list, But Hizy my friend all’s you need to do is open the premium shop where you can buy experience boosts etc in game and you will see something called teleport home scroll it costs 1 or 2 pcards for 5 or them and you just need to Right click it and it will teleport you too temple and if you don’t have any premium cards on you there then I don’t know how to help you, unless you have a maker character and you can bring some premium cards there, hope I helped mate :).!!
GM Shadow
Game Master

26th May 2021 11:37:22

Quoting Hizy:
Quoting Hizy:
This is my first test server, so I really dunno if am I missing something. But me and my friends tried face Bollahar and nothing happened. We are still there with no creatures to confront and no way to go back.

You should be free now sorry about that. Please do not travel to Bollahar for now.
Who else is stuck?
Hizy
Player

Elysium
Level 201
Mage
26th May 2021 18:16:13

Quoting GM Shadow:
Quoting Hizy:
Quoting Hizy:

You should be free now sorry about that. Please do not travel to Bollahar for now.
Who else is stuck?

Minthus and Lyalle
1 2