1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

21st July 2021 22:18:25

The Weekend Double Event begins this Friday 09:00 (UTC)! Sign in to play with Rapid Respawn + Reduced Monster Health on across the lands of Zezenia.

Reduced health will apply to monsters that have respawned during the event. The events are on until Monday 26th 09:00 (UTC).

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
21st July 2021 22:42:30 (Last edited 22nd July 2021 01:25:39)

hi staff, it's good to see an active staff and doing events, but why u guys don't they make a calendar reporting the events during the month? Many can't take advantage of it because they can't program themselves?
Parallyzs
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
22nd July 2021 04:27:58 (Last edited 22nd July 2021 04:29:42)

Quoting Wyhualxz:
hi staff, it's good to see an active staff and doing events, but why u guys don't they make a calendar reporting the events during the month? Many can't take advantage of it because they can't program themselves?

do you need to program something? How do you use the bot to play? that I remember the game does not need that because since they sabotage the caves with low lv so as not to allow other players to take advantage of the game you need to plan how to sabotage the game to other people including neutral people what a bad attitude they should ban your account and not let you play more just to sabotage others, something that you should demand would be that the gm is more active in the game so that people who spend it bouncing like you have a fair penalty for the game thank you good night !!!
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
22nd July 2021 11:02:07 (Last edited 22nd July 2021 11:02:43)

Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Wyhualxz:

do you need to program something? How do you use the bot to play? that I remember the game does not need that because since they sabotage the caves with low lv so as not to allow other players to take advantage of the game you need to plan how to sabotage the game to other people including neutral people what a bad attitude they should ban your account and not let you play more just to sabotage others, something that you should demand would be that the gm is more active in the game so that people who spend it bouncing like you have a fair penalty for the game thank you good night !!!

You probably dont understand what he's trying to say, but don't worry.. I'll explain.

If zezenia had an "calendar" that tells what event is coming up at certain dates, players could plan their free time to be able to get the most out of events. As it is now, any event besides the weekly bonus exp on monsters comes out of the blue, meaning people that already had plans, miss out.

It has nothing to do with someone's botting history or whatsoever, grow up and keep the toxic behavior yourself.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
22nd July 2021 12:51:34

Event calendars = decrease in population. . You need to give the people a surprise . Event calendars will make people not play until the event they want and that’s why no other games have them .

3 days notice is more then enough for such a small event .
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
22nd July 2021 14:35:02 (Last edited 22nd July 2021 14:35:21)

tell me the days i TRIED to HUNT xDDDDDDD.
Are so Hard.

#CHARLOVISM
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
22nd July 2021 16:04:32

Big events should only be on weekends and during the week it should be boosted monsters that way nobody can complain omg 2 days notice I didn’t know Nice event .

Problem solved .

8)
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
22nd July 2021 16:13:51

Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Wyhualxz:

You probably dont understand what he's trying to say, but don't worry.. I'll explain.

If zezenia had an "calendar" that tells what event is coming up at certain dates, players could plan their free time to be able to get the most out of events. As it is now, any event besides the weekly bonus exp on monsters comes out of the blue, meaning people that already had plans, miss out.

It has nothing to do with someone's botting history or whatsoever, grow up and keep the toxic behavior yourself.

thanks bro. this suicidead...
Naturstorm
Player

Pharos
Level 551
Mage
22nd July 2021 16:16:43

Im trying do help the staff only, if Tibia do that and all others game 2D, certainly have reason... With more programming, more people to play.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
22nd July 2021 19:03:20

Quoting Caste:
Event calendars = decrease in population. . You need to give the people a surprise . Event calendars will make people not play until the event they want and that’s why no other games have them .

3 days notice is more then enough for such a small event .

People who want to play, will play no matter the event, random or planned. If anything more players will be interested in events.

People will always go shopping for clothes, MORE people will come when there's a sale and BUY more clothes.

People will always play no matter the event, MORE people will play when there is an event.

I dont think there are downsides to it. But you can spill ur thoughts.
1 2