1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Parallyzs
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
23rd July 2021 00:32:03

Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Wyhualxz:
hi staff, it's good to see an active staff and doing events, but why u guys don't they make a calendar reporting the events during the month? Many can't take advantage of it because they can't program themselves?

do you need to program something? How do you use the bot to play? that I remember the game does not need that because since they sabotage the caves with low lv so as not to allow other players to take advantage of the game you need to plan how to sabotage the game to other people including neutral people what a bad attitude they should ban your account and not let you play more just to sabotage others, something that you should demand would be that the gm is more active in the game so that people who spend it bouncing like you have a fair penalty for the game thank you good night !!!

You probably dont understand what he's trying to say, but don't worry.. I'll explain.

If zezenia had an "calendar" that tells what event is coming up at certain dates, players could plan their free time to be able to get the most out of events. As it is now, any event besides the weekly bonus exp on monsters comes out of the blue, meaning people that already had plans, miss out.

It has nothing to do with someone's botting history or whatsoever, grow up and keep the toxic behavior yourself.

I don't know what you are talking about, only you toxic players who do not let others play quietly, there are neutral people in Pharos who want to play without having to see their problems but you are a community of fools who only ruin the game, for example migthy werebear with accounts lv low afk all day 24 hours all week all month there is stopped without being able to give return to the samples and the whole cave in one place is it fair? If they are so good they are and they want to make the game more attractive because they do not fight more that is what gives fun to the game they do not prefer to sabotage the game to everyone because they are charlove fools who do not leave pz learn to play and do not be so crybaby when they want to take the game seriously to improve it and make it more fun they will realize that their sabotages to the entire community are more than children with a calendar that I will not play when bad events occur and play only in good little activity of players that is what they want please they just make me laugh it shows that they are desperate to want to make the game worse and not help him when they have better ideas please think about it 5 times a day for 1 week so that they realize how stupid they are your ideas thanks
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
23rd July 2021 06:31:11

Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Wyhualxz:
hi staff, it's good to see an active staff and doing events, but why u guys don't they make a calendar reporting the events during the month? Many can't take advantage of it because they can't program themselves?

do you need to program something? How do you use the bot to play? that I remember the game does not need that because since they sabotage the caves with low lv so as not to allow other players to take advantage of the game you need to plan how to sabotage the game to other people including neutral people what a bad attitude they should ban your account and not let you play more just to sabotage others, something that you should demand would be that the gm is more active in the game so that people who spend it bouncing like you have a fair penalty for the game thank you good night !!!

You probably dont understand what he's trying to say, but don't worry.. I'll explain.

If zezenia had an "calendar" that tells what event is coming up at certain dates, players could plan their free time to be able to get the most out of events. As it is now, any event besides the weekly bonus exp on monsters comes out of the blue, meaning people that already had plans, miss out.

It has nothing to do with someone's botting history or whatsoever, grow up and keep the toxic behavior yourself.

I don't know what you are talking about, only you toxic players who do not let others play quietly, there are neutral people in Pharos who want to play without having to see their problems but you are a community of fools who only ruin the game, for example migthy werebear with accounts lv low afk all day 24 hours all week all month there is stopped without being able to give return to the samples and the whole cave in one place is it fair? If they are so good they are and they want to make the game more attractive because they do not fight more that is what gives fun to the game they do not prefer to sabotage the game to everyone because they are charlove fools who do not leave pz learn to play and do not be so crybaby when they want to take the game seriously to improve it and make it more fun they will realize that their sabotages to the entire community are more than children with a calendar that I will not play when bad events occur and play only in good little activity of players that is what they want please they just make me laugh it shows that they are desperate to want to make the game worse and not help him when they have better ideas please think about it 5 times a day for 1 week so that they realize how stupid they are your ideas thanks

So just because you don't approve their actions means that they don't have a voice to propose ideas, help in testing and whatsoever?

Pathetic.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
23rd July 2021 16:13:04

Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Ronnie:
Quoting Suicideathz:
Quoting Wyhualxz:

So just because you don't approve their actions means that they don't have a voice to propose ideas, help in testing and whatsoever?

Pathetic.

What’s pathetic is ignoring all the facts that he stated just to call the guy pathetic . You are and always have been a joke , thank the zezenian gods ( me ) that nobody takes you are your ideas seriously ! Always have and always will be living in Your brothers shadow .
1 2