1 2 3
GM Shadow
Game Master

2nd August 2021 12:20:43

We are aware of an ongoing issue with luring and spawn blocking at Werebears. This has been going on for a while and due to update work we have been unable to release a map fix for this in proper time.

However - Any purposeful use of characters to prevent monster reset is not acceptable and any character found doing so will be returned to the temple.

Please report any future abuse of this issue -- We will have a map fix out soon!
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd August 2021 16:32:10 (Last edited 2nd August 2021 17:07:37)

Simple fix make the portal for the entrance where you say two lighter tails only accessible for lvl 200 only since the dungeon requires lvl 200 to enter .

Put a sand terror or a monster of medium to strong damage where you say two lighter tails so people cannot put lvl 10s with nice set to not die !

End of problem !
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
3rd August 2021 11:23:12

I'm not sure what people do at werebears, but I don't agree with a level requirement as solution. Or at least not 200 since I hunted there multiple times pre level 200 and saw a level ~110 at a teamhunt as well.

A map update won't take much more work than adding a level requirement.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
3rd August 2021 11:55:20

Quoting Robin Shoot:
I'm not sure what people do at werebears, but I don't agree with a level requirement as solution. Or at least not 200 since I hunted there multiple times pre level 200 and saw a level ~110 at a teamhunt as well.

A map update won't take much more work than adding a level requirement.

The weakest monster in there is sand terror , needs a certain level requirement or put strong monsters and portal and outside p.z simple fix
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
5th August 2021 00:43:31 (Last edited 5th August 2021 00:43:49)

Quoting GM Shadow:
We are aware of an ongoing issue with luring and spawn blocking at Werebears. This has been going on for a while and due to update work we have been unable to release a map fix for this in proper time.

However - Any purposeful use of characters to prevent monster reset is not acceptable and any character found doing so will be returned to the temple.

Please report any future abuse of this issue -- We will have a map fix out soon!

Quoting Caste:
Simple fix make the portal for the entrance where you say two lighter tails only accessible for lvl 200 only since the dungeon requires lvl 200 to enter .

Put a sand terror or a monster of medium to strong damage where you say two lighter tails so people cannot put lvl 10s with nice set to not die !

End of problem !

"End of problem"
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Billzeraaaa
Player

Pharos
Level 16
Warrior
5th August 2021 01:04:53

Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
5th August 2021 12:29:42 (Last edited 8th September 2021 09:33:58)

Deleted
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th August 2021 13:43:30

Quoting Billzeraaaa:

I don’t know if you guys are brain dead or what but clearly we are stopping this level 16 and Zavtrus from bugging the respawn . You are leve 16 and have no right being there holding a spawn knowing we cannot kill you there .

@staff simply add a mighty werebear to that area and take a look into who really is Billzera and you will see he is a multiple offender .

We simply just want to enjoy the game but this guy and his team find every single way other then fighting to make this possible

It is very demotivating and I’m sure a lot of people will stop playing if this guy and his team are able to use map weakness on multiple occasions without any actions to there main .

Please fix the spawn and take actions on mains . People will not learn if actions arnt taken .

It’s crazy how they only post on makers but seeing billzera post this guy is spitting on your guys face @staff .
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
10th August 2021 14:57:47

It's obviously, what is doing a lvl 16 in this place??? The guys start post stupids replies making the staff looks like idiots.... Or something like that? It's obviously what's happens there.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
10th August 2021 15:06:12

Still no actions taken upon Lawxz and his maker Billlzzzerrra blocking spawns .

This is crazy , the game is going to the dumpster always favouriting certain teams and guilds because they blackmail they will stop playing .

Until this game is fixed the population will keep decreasing .

You state you know the problem people give you reasons to fix it and still this billzera is there knowing he is doing wrong .

Until pvp is fixed Pharos is a trash server nobody fights just hunts with makers watching and beside p.z

Clearly dominado effect is the dominating guild ( nobody wants to open battle ) I get it but using game weakness and map weakness to level is crazy and boring
1 2 3