1 2 3
Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd October 2021 14:22:30 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

2nd October 2021 15:44:33 (Last edited 4th October 2021 14:43:49)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

The Zezenia Online Fall Update has been released! As always, your client will update automatically, or you may download Zezenia here. Steam users may need to restart to receive the update.

Here's what's new:

The Bestiary

The newly added Bestiary details all monsters to be found in the world of Zezenia and serves as a personal collection. Killing a monster will unlock its bestiary page along with common stats & loot.

Avid beast collectors can work to familiarize themselves and ultimately master each monster, unlocking very rare loot along the way. Bestiary kills are shared between all players. Newly added Beast Collector, Beast Master & Beast Grandmaster achievements are earned by unlocking & mastering monsters in the bestiary.

The Bestiary can be opened from the new Library menu or using CTRL + B.

Monster Boosts are available for purchase in the bestiary using noble Zezenian coins. Options include a +25% experience boost, increased enraged & elite spawns and a monster health debuff.

Active boosts are shared with all players in the game world, and can be seen on login & from the Bestiary. Generous community members will receive thanks for their boost purchases!

New Talents System

The new Talent System features a unique talent tree for each subclass. Talents are divided into three unlockable tiers. Players can specialize in one of two subclass specific special talents.

Each talent can be assigned 10-15 points depending on subclass. One assignable point is gained every 10 levels. For instance, a Paladin may assign five extra points to the Fortification talent.

In addition to existing talents Durability, Spirituality, Legerity, Expertise, Aggression, Fortification, Resistance, Healing & Weapon Boost the following talents are new:

* Mana Steal: returns 10 mana points per talent point on each basic attack.

* Multi Strike: adds a 2% chance per point to inflict an additional strike on each attack. (50% damage in PvP)

* Brewing: increases potion duration by ~4% per talent point.

Starting at level 300 new Special Talents are available by subclass:

Shaman

Blizzard: Hailstorm inflicts additional damage and slows down hit creatures.

Rejuvenation: Heal Friend and Shamanic Friend heal over time.

Pyromancer

Fire Guard: Mystic Guard reduces damage by an additional 20% on top of 40% from mana.

Clarity: areal spells inflict extra damage around their edges.

Warlock

Lasting Pain: Deathblow inflicts additional damage over 6 seconds.

Immolation: increases the strength of Advanced Soul Fire and Cross of Annihilation.

Paladin

Invocation: increases Last Stand duration to 25 seconds.

Overpowering: Shield Slam damage & stun chance is increased. Adds damage-based healing.

Barbarian

Insatiable: increases Rage duration to 30 seconds.

Invincible: adds strong life steal to Rage buff.

Rogue

Poison Arrow: adds a poisonous element to Barbed Arrow.

Ice Traps: turns Traps into larger Ice Traps.

Marksman

Split Arrow: turns Piercing Shot into a full frontal wave. Armor reduction remains only from direct line hits.

Focus: increases Critical Continuum duration to 30 seconds.

The full talent tree for each subclass is visible ingame.

Discover the Library

Information about each subclass and their spells & talents can be found within the new Library button.

The ingame Library will expand over time to include a full map, item & equipment data and more.

Icy Mountain

The level 300+ Ice Dungeon is about to open for business! Fight your way up a narrow mountain to the top for great rewards. Beware, as you will be challenged by never seen before beasts, which are surely lethal.

The new dungeon will be available on a Public Test Server opening later this weekend. It will open soon afterwards.

New Eidos

The beginner town of Eidos and associated beginner quests has received a major overhaul. Discover a new old town of many hardships following a war with the mad wizard Bollahar.

Eidos houses have been moved and replaced in the map. As previously announced, the former owners of these homes now have exclusive bidding rights to newly added houses. Your items have been moved to the depot.

Bandit Camps

New Bandit Camps have appeared across the map. Make your way to these outlaw encampments through the world map to clear them & loot their treasure.

Unfortunately, crime is spreading across the lands and new encampments will appear in the future. The difficulty level of each camp will vary from low to high levels, with the first camps tailored towards beginners.

World Map Changes

Added new solo hunting spawns for Werebear & Mighty Magician Werebear.
Added new islands: solo Geck'zah area & team Crabs & Unholy Dreadlords. **Upcoming SS**
Expanded Devil spawn.
Slightly expanded Dreadlord spawn.
Slightly expanded Chenoo spawn.

Full Changelog

Quoting Changelog:

New in Zezenia

- The Bestiary: collect every monster in Zezenia to your personal bestiary. Master each monster to unlock loot information and gain achievements.

- New Talents System: each subclass has their own talent tree with varying tiers & two special talents to choose from. Player base stats before talent effects have been buffed.

- New Eidos: discover the new old beginner town ravaged by war. Exact revenge on the mad wizard Bollahar for the people of Eidos by completing the new chain of beginner quests.

- Bandit Camps: look out for newly added outlaw encampments on the World Map. Raid and clear them out for random loot.

- The Library: discover information about monsters, spells, subclasses & talents inside the game.

- New Outfits: purchase Wildling Outfit Scrolls from the Premium Shop. Switch to two new beginner outfits for free.

- Replaced Talents in the Abilities window with equipment and talent Stats.

- Added a network latency indicator. The indicator can be toggled in game settings.

- Added opt-in automatic crash & bug reports. Error reports are submitted if the game client crashes. Reporting can be toggled in the game settings.

- Added minimap markers for all boats.

- Added the option to show an inline mana bar below the health bar.

- Added a warning on login if there are insufficient funds in the bank for house rent.

- Added the ability to swap equipment by dragging an item on top of an occupied slot.

Changes

- Refreshed various monster sprites.

- Certain spells are no longer usable behind walls or on targets in protection areas.

- Arena & dungeon restricted spells are now disabled in the Castle War event.

- A loot dialog is now shown on dungeon completion if any items are received.

- Improved quest log organization & sorting.

- Lower level raid broadcasts are now only seen in nearby areas.

- Reduced damage output speed of Traps slightly.

Fixes

- Server & client performance & networking improvements.

- Fixed issues with right clicking items in overlapping container windows.

- Fixed a rare issue with players being unable to walk after login.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
2nd October 2021 15:51:20 (Last edited 2nd October 2021 15:54:00)

Mamrot: [17:41:20] Shade of Zor'Varuk hit you for 778 hitpoints.
[17:41:21] Zor'Varuk hit you for 750 hitpoints.
[17:41:21] Zor'Varuk hit you for 669 hitpoints.
[17:41:21] Zor'Varuk hit you for4125 hitpoints.
[17:41:21] Zor'Varuk hit you for 57 hitpoint
[17:42:12] Mamrot: [17:41:22] You were killed by Zor'Varuk.
[17:41:22] You lost 54306224 experience. You were downgraded to level 434. [17:41:22] You may recover some of your losses at a temple. Askfor "death loss recovery".

wtf?

+ another bug wasnt't fixed yet, a zor varuk resping shade , and if u leave for 2-3min and go back again he resp another shade.
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
2nd October 2021 15:54:07

How about an NPC chat window?
How about adjusying max stack from 100 > 999?

Anyway, looking forward to play!:smartass:
King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
2nd October 2021 15:59:25 (Last edited 2nd October 2021 15:59:42)

EIDOS DP -1 WITHOUT PZ~
Alves Arrogante
Player

Elysium
Level 312
Warrior
2nd October 2021 16:22:16

The Bestiary

The newly added Bestiary details all monsters to be found in the world of Zezenia and serves as a personal collection. Killing a monster will unlock its bestiary page along with common stats & loot.

Avid beast collectors can work to familiarize themselves and ultimately master each monster, unlocking very rare loot along the way. Bestiary kills are shared between all players. Newly added Beast Collector, Beast Master & Beast Grandmaster achievements are earned by unlocking & mastering monsters in the bestiary.

The Bestiary can be opened from the new Library menu or using CTRL + B.

I think the bestiary is buggy, I already ran for 30 min in the manholes, I finished the amount of creep and didn't even go up 1% of any achivment,
if anyone knows and can explain it to me, I appreciate it
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
2nd October 2021 16:22:38

where is this camp ? ;o
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
2nd October 2021 16:43:55

[12:37:32] You are looking at a ranger's satchel (attack 0.0, defense 3.5, +2 distance skill, 2% speed boost). Only a ranger is able to wield it.

- i didnt earn speed boost on Stats Window.

- Change text "critical boost" for "critical chance" on Stats Window or change this description because i when i had 15 points on expertise talent i had 40% critical boost on stats window. When i had 10 points i had 35%. This is confused if are boost hit or clitica chance.

- magic resistence potion, expertise, life steal, haste ... everything not affect on stats window.
Thelast
Player

Pharos
Level 45
Mage
2nd October 2021 16:49:50

As previously announced, the former owners of these homes now have exclusive bidding rights to newly added houses. Your items have been moved to the depot.

Where i can see my exclusive bidding rights ? :) xd;)
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
2nd October 2021 16:54:22

Quoting Apolo:
[12:37:32] You are looking at a ranger's satchel (attack 0.0, defense 3.5, +2 distance skill, 2% speed boost). Only a ranger is able to wield it.

- i didnt earn speed boost on Stats Window.

- Change text "critical boost" for "critical chance" on Stats Window or change this description because i when i had 15 points on expertise talent i had 40% critical boost on stats window. When i had 10 points i had 35%. This is confused if are boost hit or clitica chance.

- magic resistence potion, expertise, life steal, haste ... everything not affect on stats window.

same here bag didnt count my magic resist and hp steal
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
2nd October 2021 17:21:21

new bug
npc says 100 orcs and melkets, and questlogs shows another orcs ;D
1 2 3
Last »