This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

3rd October 2021 19:30:32

The Icy Mountain Dungeon Test Server is now open! The server is based on a snapshot taken earlier today. You may download the test client here.

The new dungeon can be accessed from the Chenoo spawn. Featuring never seen before monsters, this may be one of the most challenging hunts in Zezenia yet!

Please post your impressions, bug reports and other feedback in this thread.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Dedpoolsingingcareer
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Warrior
3rd October 2021 20:02:12

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
3rd October 2021 21:16:12

I think this monster boost from bestiary should only work if u have unlocked monster :)
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
4th October 2021 16:15:09

The rest part of dg should be blocked that we can't go through the stairs? Is it ok? And when i put energised key to enter the key didnt Come back like in previous 300dg maybe this dg doesnt need a key hum?
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 613
Warrior
4th October 2021 18:01:37

I tested 2 dungeons, The right one has The exit stair blocked. The left dung is ok, i was able to finish the dg. We where at a group of 4 players level 450+, but i still think the way to the dungeon, 3
chenoo downstairs, much more challenging then the dungeon itself.
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 613
Warrior
4th October 2021 18:02:46

Quoting Mamrot:
The rest part of dg should be blocked that we can't go through the stairs? Is it ok? And when i put energised key to enter the key didnt Come back like in previous 300dg maybe this dg doesnt need a key hum?

The blackboard at the entrance says premium cards.
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
5th October 2021 05:01:45

I don't know why so much suspense, for such a weak dg, the dungeon dg bear level 200 is much more challenging than this new icy dg, grade 0 for this dg
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
5th October 2021 05:06:57

You wrote that this can be one of the most challenging dungeons in zezenia, it's far from any level 200+ dg in zezenia....no hunt will surprise us like the sand terror portal used to be
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
5th October 2021 07:31:31 (Last edited 5th October 2021 08:50:25)

Quoting Baloteli:
I don't know why so much suspense, for such a weak dg, the dungeon dg bear level 200 is much more challenging than this new icy dg, grade 0 for this dg

yea where are chenos on this dungeon? chenoo would be most challenging than this all dg :D
+ maybe chance for chenuk in the end of dg?
and another option make not much work what brings much effect, for egzample change just sprite of devil coolours for blue, and call it Icy Devil, and instead of fire beings summon azure fire beings, change statts make it a bit stronger, and in soon future make new spawn in karkkila or bersund, this is low hours of work making good changes giviing fun, and its not stupid changes in old bosses that u put a lot of work on it and thats not bring any fun and no any curiosity.
Small changes , as les work as u can , but max effects thats good if u have no time to work on this game,
another monster that i can remake, Crystal Golem, looks almost like volcanic golem but again azure fire beings different stats, Icy Demon a normal demon but blue :D .

btw last update you told "expanded cheno spawn" adding 6 cheno on the same map? lol, can u expanded a bit map? or this floor with dungeon entering just make it bigger that chenos would be enough for 2-3 players not only solo hunting lol

p.s 54x 300lvl dg and we had only 1 bonus, and i received some collets annd watch out: dragonfly!!! :D wtf :D bonus dungeons are to hardly ever , increase rate of all bonus dungeons lol
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
6th October 2021 09:26:16

Would be awsome if you are doing save server to write about changes you did :) thanks