Show staff replies in this thread
17th October 2021 12:21:31 GM Shadow View post »
Lutie Sphinx
Player

Elysium
Level 136
Mage
16th October 2021 22:32:59 (Last edited 16th October 2021 22:46:48)

Hello fellow zezenians, yesterday I started the Tarsoss kill task with Ulises, I talked with him normally Hi-Fallen King-Bounty- Quest,-Task etc.... every commom dialogue that normally we do, but he didn't give me the task.
I looked at the Tasks monsters HUD and no signal of Tarsoss 0/1 kill count, I tryed to kill it anyway, and now the dialogues with Ulises are different and no reward was given. If I say bounty to him he replys his own name two times for some reason, I dont' know what's going on.

Some other friend reached lvl 80 some minutes ago and we went there to see if he would be able to start the task/quest, but the same thing happened.

Please help, this must be some sort of bug.

PS: I'm lvl 85

------------------------------------ Translate-------------------------------
Olá companheiros zezenianos, ontem comecei a task de matar Tarsoss com Ulises, conversei com ele normalmente Hi-Fallen King-Bounty- Quest, -Task etc .... todos os diálogos comuns que normalmente fazemos, mas ele não me deu a task.
Olhei para a HUD de monstros do Tasks e nenhum sinal da contagem de mortes de Tarsoss 0/1, tentei matá-lo mesmo assim, e agora os diálogos com Ulises são diferentes e nenhuma recompensa foi dada. Se eu digo reward a ele, ele responde seu próprio nome duas vezes por algum motivo, eu não sei o que está acontecendo.

Um outro amigo chegou ao nível 80 há alguns minutos e fomos lá ver se ele conseguiria iniciar a task / quest, mas aconteceu a mesma coisa.

Por favor me ajude, isso deve ser algum tipo de bug.

PS: Eu sou nível 85
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
16th October 2021 23:02:14

I remember my first time asking for , "help"

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Now I'm not saying imma bounty hunter... 8)
Lutie Sphinx
Player

Elysium
Level 136
Mage
17th October 2021 04:04:39

Quoting Deadpool:
I remember my first time asking for , "help"

[00:57:13] Lutie Sphinx: fallen king
[00:57:16] Lutie Sphinx: bounty
[00:57:16] Ulises: The village of Gulshan has put a bounty on Tarsoss head. Please kill him and we can share it!
[00:57:16] Ulises: Ulises

I think there's a problem with the dialogue, by some reason he is saying his own name instead of the tip prhase with "help". but saying the command help to him still works.

Thanks Deadpool friend :DD you saved our lives. But I hope the staff see this and fix the dialogue to other people don't get lost.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th October 2021 09:45:33 (Last edited 17th October 2021 09:45:44)

Quoting Lutie Sphinx:
Thanks Deadpool friend :DD you saved our lives. But I hope the staff see this and fix the dialogue to other people don't get lost.

GM Shadow
Game Master

17th October 2021 12:21:31

Sorry for the inconvenience. This will fixed at the next Server Save.
Lutie Sphinx
Player

Elysium
Level 136
Mage
20th October 2021 05:14:14

Quoting GM Shadow:
Sorry for the inconvenience. This will fixed at the next Server Save.

Thank you very much for the reply, It's extremelly gratifying when the staff really care for the game.

The topic can be closed ^^
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
20th October 2021 09:21:43

Quoting Lutie Sphinx:
Thank you very much for the reply, It's extremelly gratifying when the staff really care for the game.

What's gratifying is that you see we really care for the game! :D
We are all just trying to help you have a smooth gameplay. ;)
Let us know if you get stumped, again. ;)

Quoting Lutie Sphinx:
The topic can be closed ^^

Translation: Summer is Over