Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
17th October 2021 19:56:12

After playing a pyro for a week I've noticed close to all spawns are just waaaay too slow, with the addition of a boost which reduces monsters HP by 33% (Meaning they die quicker) it is just a terrible playing experience.

Giant beetles, Dire boars, Orknie riders, Devastating beetle etc

I think all normal monsters spawn times should be at least cut in half, so you can actually hunt in these old useless spawns and have a chance to make use of the boost instead of only high levels being advantaged yet again.

Also the fact that you have constantly ruined lower level spawns by the addition of stupid monsters just makes this problem even worse, yafmel horneds ruined by the addition of dracos and ghost dragons. HC horneds ruined by haunted dracos which is a LEVEL 300+ monster in a spawn where the main monsters are a level 56 - 79 task XD.

You've made this game so it's only worth to bot until you get to a point where hunting actually becomes fun.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th October 2021 20:04:47 (Last edited 5th November 2021 11:08:17)

Deleted
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
18th October 2021 22:26:22

Any comment from the staff about this situation?
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
18th October 2021 23:46:36

this idea suck... too strong for piromancer buff
its same idea like come give monsters x3 hp and x3 exp to be easier for warlock
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
19th October 2021 01:27:54 (Last edited 19th October 2021 03:16:19)

Quoting Medalikarz:

You're also forgetting Paladins, Barbarians, Rogues and Teamhunts.

Your argument is also flawed for the reasons stated in the first post.
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
19th October 2021 07:49:10 (Last edited 19th October 2021 09:20:09)

As a mainly solo marksman I haven't had any issue with slow spawn timers. Decreasing them however would make it much harder to solo hunt several monsters such as Lone Eyes due to back spawn.
Some spawns are indeed small and slow though. Colossal Golems are the first that come to mind.

Others:
Evil Clubmen
Evil Swordsmen
Bird Eater
Devastator
Dire boars (on a level 65 pyro the Vevay spawn was too small already)

For team hunts it would be quite some more spawns.
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
19th October 2021 13:30:16

then maybe let's add another tab to the bestiary increasing the respawn speed of monsters
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
19th October 2021 19:37:15 (Last edited 19th October 2021 19:37:57)

Quoting Medalikarz:
then maybe let's add another tab to the bestiary increasing the respawn speed of monsters

It's been a massive problem before the bestiary was a thing, the new debuff just makes the problem drastically worse.

Like I said in the original post this is only a problem until you get to the higher spawns, so saying things like..

Makes no sense due to the fact that it's only a problem for lower levels, there is a reason why this game cannot attract new players and when it does, keep them.

They do everything in their power to make the starting experience boring and annoying. I could go in to more detail but with the staff being MIA it's quite pointless, I made this thread just to vent mainly.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
19th October 2021 22:05:54 (Last edited 5th November 2021 11:08:23)

Deleted