« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
2nd November 2021 21:50:34 Administration View post »
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
3rd November 2021 21:28:43 (Last edited 3rd November 2021 21:33:49)

Quoting Dinofauro Law:
Everyone in Atlas are welcome to play in Pharos, just ignore losers and crybabys.

Keep going staff.

Can I bring my character to pharos after, kind sir? <3

Id like to play the role similar to Medivh in world of warcraft. Id like to protect pharos from the Caste.

I'd also like to play with friends, and enjoy this great game, this amazing staff has created!
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
3rd November 2021 22:10:49

Quoting Dinofauro Law:
Everyone in Atlas are welcome to play in Pharos, just ignore losers and crybabys.

Keep going staff.

I doubt people want play this game xD
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
4th November 2021 00:29:32 (Last edited 4th November 2021 00:30:17)

Quoting Clownfiesta:
Quoting Dinofauro Law:

Keep going staff.

Maybe not you guys :D
I have faith ;) many want to play the game, or you wouldn't all be here.
8)
Dinofauro Law
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
4th November 2021 04:09:37

Quoting Clownfiesta:
Quoting Dinofauro Law:

Keep going staff.

really? why u login everyday in maker? why u still looking forum everyday?XD funny boy
Dinofauro Law
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
4th November 2021 04:10:17

Quoting Madcap:
Quoting Dinofauro Law:

Keep going staff.

Can I bring my character to pharos after, kind sir? <3

Id like to play the role similar to Medivh in world of warcraft. Id like to protect pharos from the Caste.

I'd also like to play with friends, and enjoy this great game, this amazing staff has created!

sure, u are welcome :)
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
4th November 2021 04:40:11 (Last edited 4th November 2021 04:41:25)

Quoting Dinofauro Law:
Quoting Clownfiesta:
Quoting Dinofauro Law:

Keep going staff.

really? why u login everyday in maker? why u still looking forum everyday?XD funny boy

I just want to see what kind of shit they prepare for next season shitserv. What "maker" i log in everyday? xD pathetic boy
Codex
Player

Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
4th November 2021 11:13:54 (Last edited 4th November 2021 11:53:55)

Quoting Soraka:
Quoting Madcap:
Yes that you have a point on, its 1 at a time. Thus providing gameplay for the non pvp players to play as well.

This game has a lot of potential, and is hands down going in the right direction. If losing old players by changing the way current things are, in order to gain.... then thats a sacrifice that needs to be made.

Honestly, you said yourself your tired of the old song and dance, well correct me if im wrong, but what you are asking to be put in play, is the same old song and dance.

Now I am going to say what everyone has said to elysium players. If you want to pvp stay in pharos, if you want to not pvp at all play elyisum, if you want to play a world where you can pvp and non pvp players can well "pve" xD with a chance at starting over and playing for something, then play the seasonal. (incase you havent noticed, all seasonal point achievements are PvE related. and points you gain are doing non pvp things xD)
the irony right?

maybe the staff could add a point system for frags as well, to invite those pvpers to gain points by slaughtering ;)
like 4 points per frag or something... could justify it either who gets last hit or does most dmg or whatever. But adding a point system that also gains points doing pvp things, definitely should be added to the points bracket

examples:
Guild Wars - Add points to winning teams of registered Wars (Make this heavy point rewarding, can really spice up wars and give incentive for players to actually participate in wars)
Frags - Add points for frags. Rewarding the top 3 fraggers at the end. (Something unique that shows the true killer you are) Of course I can see controversy over this as its easy to exploit and gain points.
PvP mission NPC - An NPC that provides daily missions to gain sesonal points after completion by pvp combat. Can be to kill an "x" amount of players, or whatever else is best suit.

Guild wars is probably the best option for pvp to gain points. which sure can also be exploited but there are ways around to fix that :)

There are definitely ways to add a point system for people who pvp though! and maybe provide some ways yourself? I know you're a smart guy Soraka. <3 We all love this game, and want it to strive in the right direction. Think overall the bigger picture. This game deserves way more credit. Dont you think?

There is no PvP in Pharos. It is a world riddled with protection zones, "boat/npc watchers"...literally took over 12 months to add one monster next to an NPC to prevent a watcher from standing there. You can search "The Fall of Zezenia" on YouTube and see what I've been saying the past 6+ months. I don't want to go down that hole again.

The best spawn in the game has a protection zone right next to it.

But what's the point of a SEASONAL (66% NON-PVP / 33% PVP) world? If that's the case just turn this seasonal into a tournament world so players can see who "rushes to level 1,000 the fastest"

You look at other similar games (Retrocores, their latest server, Xantera still with current 350 players online (Open-PVP))
(Medivia, their latest server, Odyssey with 200~ players during the day, (Open-PVP)). Anytime Tibia launches a RETRO HARDCORE it's literally a cash cow and the fun is priceless.

I just never understood why make a new world Mixed-PvP. If you want to hunt in peace and solitude there are two servers to do so, with a more than welcoming community. I'm just beating a dead horse it seems.

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Soraka:
It is you that is wrong...again :/ with the bestiary update there is no point to go anywhere else. I've tested this. Even with the boosts in other places. Example being -> Ice Monsters Weekly Event (25%+ boost) + bestiary boosts. You make more experience per hour at Mighty Werebear spawn in Ben Qarassih.

Quoting Administration:
The experience bonus will be increased to +33%.

Good thing they took my idea being +33% instead of +25%.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

That extra 7% is ground-breaking. Truly changes EVERYTHING. -___- cmon Kuta. You haven't hunted a spawn in well over a year. I've team hunted the Chenoos + Icy Terror spawn (TRASH XP). I've hunted the Icy Thrower spawn with a team (TRASH XP).

I think even if you made it 50% it wouldn't be viable in comparison to Werebears (And I'm talking about as a whole of course there are players who's characters are outliers (Medicinxz and Lawxz could rip up any spawn they desire). Especially in a rapid respawn scenario.

Ultimately do w/e you wanna do. I'ma head out. Good to see you around Kuta.

That video you made, Soraka. Im surprised you still have sage or have anything to do with this game period. You are quite blunt on the fact of how you call this game "dog shit", and staff are mythical creatures xD just lol.

As if you break countless rules your own self, in that one video.

Get rid of this guy xD
"oh you died, heres p cards, oh you need items, heres some items" bro you act like you are some god. Its your choice to give your buddies stuff Mr. Santa Clause.

I thought better of you, I truly did. Until I heard that sweet voice of yours bash this game inside and out, also the sweet voice of yours, crying, after crying, after crying, when does it stop. You sound like such a child crying about how a game isnt how you want it. You almost sound like caste to be honest.

Like tuggin' on eachother in the real world isn't enough huh? :\

Gota bring it to the game?
Take your poopy attitude and get lost, you aren't wanted, nor will you be missed either. People like you need a time out, and a good spanking. 8)

How many times did you st-st-st-studder that you leveled others peoples chars for them. It almost slipped I unno how many times in that one studder. xDDD

Oh are you talking about Revenge Clown?
Yeah we all know you account shared that. Thats nothing new here..Even me on Elysium, I know that about you. I'm sure if the staff rolled up and checked your IP anyways, they will see your statitc login on that character, along with the real owner who im sure doesnt live near you at all(Unless Dennis, lives in your basement) No wonder you say "hes the most iconic pvper this game has seen". You are so hypocritical in that video you made, you sound like a donkey, that went full retard.

(sorry alenor, this half brained twit brought you into this. i still love you)

A tip before you make a video like that. For someone like you, I'd write a script and practice it. 100%
You aren't capable of on the fly speaking. At all.

You are the Special.

Go play CS:GO, cool off. Oh and tie your hair back into a pony tail. Looks better <3
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
4th November 2021 14:54:00

Funny or not the video is showing the truth about game
Sir Bigglesworth
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Warrior
4th November 2021 16:28:50

The two stay at home dads inviting people to play Atlas ! Haha :smartass::smartass:
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
4th November 2021 16:32:08

This discussion started in order to try and obtain a better seasonal server experience.

It failed. I'm starting to see I've outgrown this game. If it's mixed-pvp and non-pvp that you want to promote than I'd suggest merging Pharos with Elysium. (Dutch brothers can agree to that).

@Madcap - You're the spin the block dude aren't you?

Also. I'm not a Sage. I was removed from it whenever I posted that video. Go check the wiki, go to Recent Changes, blank.

Last edit 27 August 2021 by Fenom.

Got a lot of motivated individuals on that sage team right?

TLDR;

Titan was 10x til 600 then 2x. (ONE PVP-ENFORCED PLACE Ben Q)
Atlas is 5x til 300, then 2.5x (ROTATING PVP-ENFORCED PLACE, ONE AT A TIME)

Similar with lower rates.

Good luck and have fun to all players playing Atlas. You all deserve each other.
« First
3 4 5 6