1 2 3 4
Last »
Thunder Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
15th November 2021 22:37:58 (Last edited 15th November 2021 22:39:05)

Quoting Hey Oo:
Quoting Robin Shoot:
Will there be any transfer limitations this time it be item or money wise?

Like premium cards, quest items, bosses drops, task points items too? :O

@Administration @GM Shadow

Is there a list already formulated of limited items in the future transfer?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th November 2021 10:38:24

Quoting Thunder Hammer:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Thunder Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
17th November 2021 11:53:33

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting Thunder Hammer:

<3
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
18th November 2021 13:18:26 (Last edited 18th November 2021 13:18:54)

Little exp table for those interested. It are estimates since I had to grab the values from the highscores. Will be accurate within 2 levels.
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
18th November 2021 15:00:44

Quoting Robin Shoot:
Little exp table for those interested. It are estimates since I had to grab the values from the highscores. Will be accurate within 2 levels.

I assume those numbers are correct, I cannot see many people if anyone going to Pharos higher than 350.
I think thats why this seasonal has dropped in numbers significantly already its slower than the last seasonal but all the characters end on the same server. Meaning if you played Titan the only reason to play Atlas is for the level 300 pet.

Some people went to Pharos with level 500's from Titan, I don't see anyone getting close to that. That's why I said after the seasonal ends put all the characters on to a new server.
Madok
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
18th November 2021 21:55:47

Quoting Thunder Hammer:
Quoting Hey Oo:
Quoting Robin Shoot:
Will there be any transfer limitations this time it be item or money wise?

Like premium cards, quest items, bosses drops, task points items too? :O

@Administration @GM Shadow

I believe only premium cards are certainly transferable. Other items are relative. So depends from which boss were dropped.
Cremades
Player

Atlas
Level 102
Warrior
18th November 2021 23:26:02

i think new server for all atlas characters is good idea, no super high levels, just the same people, i hope this game get more players some day
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
27th December 2021 14:52:25

Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

I assume those numbers are correct, I cannot see many people if anyone going to Pharos higher than 350.
I think thats why this seasonal has dropped in numbers significantly already its slower than the last seasonal but all the characters end on the same server. Meaning if you played Titan the only reason to play Atlas is for the level 300 pet.

Some people went to Pharos with level 500's from Titan, I don't see anyone getting close to that. That's why I said after the seasonal ends put all the characters on to a new server.

I predicted what would happen before it has :D
As soon as the rates where announced being LOWER than Titan we all knew this server would just be a get 300 and leave server. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
If they announced this would be a permanent server in the end, the numbers would still be high, but making a SLOWER server than the seasonal before and merge it to the exact same worlds as before makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th December 2021 16:14:54

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

As soon as the rates where announced being LOWER than Titan we all knew this server would just be a get 300 and leave server. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again.
If they announced this would be a permanent server in the end, the numbers would still be high, but making a SLOWER server than the seasonal before and merge it to the exact same worlds as before makes about as much sense as a chocolate fireguard.

If pernament only 1x this is way to fast. Community want serious game. There is Simple solution merge all servers into one mixD pvp serv and make two new servers 1x non pvp and pvp :smartass::smartass:
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
27th December 2021 16:34:39

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Claricnz:
Quoting Robin Shoot:

If pernament only 1x this is way to fast. Community want serious game. There is Simple solution merge all servers into one mixD pvp serv and make two new servers 1x non pvp and pvp :smartass::smartass:

A 1x server was shown not to work, Tipitaka/Platon closed due to them having like 3 players.
1 2 3 4
Last »