Show staff replies in this thread
22nd November 2021 22:24:46 GM Shadow View post »
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
21st November 2021 14:21:03

I just want to let you guys know of an unfortunate fact that happened this friday 19/11.

Isac Nives - Player name is Joćo Victor Contezini, my buddy in zezenia, we build our characters always together.
We were friends in real life for 15 years long, but he fought bravely and lost his mind to negative thoughts and depression over years. Ending taking his own life on this friday, i've spoken to him everyday mostly, for years and there's no word that could be said to erase my pain now.

If some of you knew him, i just want to thank for all the games played with him, he really loved this game, silly as it is, and I do too. And i believe in my heart that he would like to say goodbye this way.
Probably i will continue playing, because this game makes me remember my buddy so much, and i have great memories with him, nights awake playing and laughing.

For the Zezenia Online Staff, would be great to make an tribute for him, i ask this, if not possible i also understand, anyway, if interested, contact me through e-mail allann.martiins@gmail.com
I can prove the facts that need to be proven and everything you need.

I leave you with a heavy burden im my heart, and a scar that would never be healed. Goodbye my friend.

In memory of isac Nives, the greater ranger that I've ever met.
Smolder
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Mage
21st November 2021 15:37:20 (Last edited 21st November 2021 15:42:43)

Wow, my condolences out to you and his family.

Mental health is serious. I have always said that to people, both in real life and in the game. People are un aware of what others are going through behind the screen. Sometimes we take it for granted, actually a lot of the time we do.

Treat everyone kindly, as hard as that may be, you really never know what they may be going through, and zezenia to them may be therapeutic, as it as for some that do play this.

My heart goes out to Isacs family. I couldn't bare losing a friend, a son, a brother, whatever you may have been to him, it hurts.

I was told, and by watching plenty of documentaries, that when you pass on, you are at your most best self, you are most healthy, you are most happy, overall you are not suffering from any kind of pain, whether it be internal or mentally.
Joćo Victor Contezini is shining bright up there.

Rest in Peace
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
21st November 2021 17:12:00

"Shields and arrows write stories better than pens and papers!"

rest in peace :(4
Muted
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
21st November 2021 17:21:12

Sad to hear.. prayers to his family and friends. Rest in peace.
Sokor Andolini
Player

Pharos
Level 228
Mage
21st November 2021 17:28:33

it is a shame to lose a life we hope that your family and friends are better

F
Zez
Player

Platon
Level 109
Warrior
21st November 2021 19:53:06

It was great knowing you, we had a lot of fun togeter in zezenia.
i knew you as a great archer, and a good friend. Farewell. :(
Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
21st November 2021 21:52:19 (Last edited 21st November 2021 21:58:50)

Really sad to read this!
Now i give my condolences for you, Lion.
I hope Joćo Victor find peace and i thank you for share his history with us!
It was a such beautiful history about friendship and Zezenia!
GM Shadow
Game Master

22nd November 2021 22:24:46

Sorry to hear of your friend passing and to lose one of the Zezenia community :(
All the best to you and his family and remembering the good times together!
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
23rd November 2021 11:28:28

Thanks everyone for the affection, I'm finding my way through the grief by trying to help his family, his girlfriend and his daughter, with time the things will be easier. Anyway.

Quoting GM Shadow:
Sorry to hear of your friend passing and to lose one of the Zezenia community :(
All the best to you and his family and remembering the good times together!

Thanks for the staff too, appreciate a lot the commotion.

Let's move on.
Jullie Vader
Player

Elysium
Level 223
Mage
27th November 2021 02:58:49 (Last edited 27th November 2021 03:09:23)

First of all my condolences to Joćo his family and to you Allan as his best friend.

Everything what Isac Nives brought to me are good memories and we always had the best of times together.
When I first heard this news I was shocked and couldn't believe what happened to my friend.
I saw your post and I immediately knew it was serious and got very emotional about what happened.
Your character is a reflection of who you are.

Isac Nives you are and will be the best Marksman i have ever known. You are a legend now and will never be forgotten.

If I can do anything for you or the family let me know immediately this loss can not be made up for, but let's just hope we can give Isac a quiet place in all of our hearts.

From your blood brother in Zezenia, Thewalls.

In memory of Isac Nives.
May your soul rest in eternal peace.
http://www.playzezenia.com/community/character/isac%20nives
1 2