1 2
Robin Shoot
Player

Elysium
Level 251
Ranger
5th December 2021 12:48:08

An other option that I know some mages do, but can work for other classes as well: don't limit yourself in the 10 points in tier 1, 10 in tier 2 and 10 in tier 3.
They go for example durability + aggression on mages when they don't like their unique talent that much. Tier 1 is also very good for mages and tier 3 not that much. So is a unique talent + 10 points in healing worth as much as 500 hp or 10% damage? You could also always reset at 280 to still go for the unique talent.

Paladins have plenty of talents to play with at tier 1 and 2 as well to justify delaying their unique talent.
Kiwi Warrior
Player

Pharos
Level 158
Warrior
7th December 2021 21:13:42

Other Options on barbarians would be sweet new player trying to learn!
Spicy Ketchup
Player

Cronus
Level 318
Ranger
9th December 2021 04:07:45

Quoting Robin Shoot:
Durability over aggression any day on pyro. Only exception would be if you always play with a tank. Aggression gives you +9% damage in the end (base is 110%) while durability almost doubles your health. If durability allows you to kite 1 more mob that's already more than 9% difference.
Vevay dire boars is too small now for a level 50 pyro with durabilty to give an idea of how strong it is.

Thank you for this!! Was wondering what way my talents should go then came across this.
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
3rd August 2022 22:28:45

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Disciple Wix:
Thank you Kernz, I will definitely try those out. I agree the extra talents giving from quests are good cause for some reason it feels really slow compared to the old system.

Dude. The guy either trolled or have no understanding in being effective.

First talent will always be aggresion. No matter what voc you play.
Then on pyro I would strongly suggest durability. HP pool is very important on pyro. Since at lvl 100+ you will already start using life steal potions in hunts. Inferno and other area spells will heal you a lot. So having more HP is vital. +since you heal a lot on life steal on a pyro, in some cases you will be able to hunt without using your own healing spell.

third talent on pyro is not as important. If you actually wanna start saving money, you can maybe consider mana steal, but personally i would go for healing.

Once you reach 300 lvl you are ready to reset your talents as you want to have your fourth tile talent (clarity). But on pyro its harder decision what to keep, because you only can have 1 out of 2 talents in your 1pile. I would take aggresion and then be careful because you just got more fragile after losing your durability talents.

After 300 you are maxing up your durability.

Welcome at 400. You are a beast pyro with full durability/aggresion/resistance/healing/clarity.

i strongly disagree... if youre playing solo pyro for exemple, you VERY MUCH rather have +50 max hp per 10lvls than +1% damage... lmfao, having +500max hp will actually help you do ALOT more than 10% more damage at like lvl 100... being able to tank more hits will help you stack up the monsters better, if the monsters are stacked better, closer to eachother and to yourself, youll end up hitting more monster with each one of your AoE spells, meaning more damage .... if you go for the 1% damage talents first, youll be so squishy that youll have to stay far from monsters and your inferno spell will deal less damage, you will also have a much harder time hitting as much monsters at once with your meteors, rain of fire and inferno so overall i would say that having that extra +500hp (actually its even +750hp if you go for 15points in durability because its 15points max, each point giving 50hp total 750hp) im 100% sure that you'll end up doing ATLEAST 20-30% more damage overall with each 'combo' due to being able to hit 2-3 more monsters with each aoe spells... not even factoring that youll be able to stay closer to the stack of monsters meaning your inferno does more damage (more damage the closer they are to you when your combo finish 'loading' .... wich is significantly better than the little 10% from the damage talent...
1 2