1 2 3
Gremar
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
19th January 2022 15:20:23

Quoting Tokan Sado:
The one nerf nobody asked for, paladin was already one of the classes with lower DPS input, it falls on late game since dosen't have dmg scaling.
But fine let's play along, what was the reason of this nerf? like somebody said above shield slam is perfectly fine, we understood it, but cleave sux on pvp.
This nerf is so random and not planned well, that now I use 1 cleave, shield slam, heal myself, but on next round i can't use shield slam, will I have to use sweeping sweeping (a skill that does less than 300 dmg at lv 600?). Every class has a 2-3 spell combo to hunt but paladin wont. How about 4s shield slam, or a new spell with diferent shape of dmg?
Healing stacking and defensive attributes falls behind on higher lvs since people have too much hp, skills and sets, again this makes no sense, if you wanted a simple nerf, why didn't you nerf the dmg %? This nerf is not game friendly, since it makes it stupid to hunt solo as paladin.

none of that is necessary. just go back 2s
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 15:25:38 (Last edited 19th January 2022 15:28:11)

So yet AGAIN the staff do things without making a post about it etc, can you please just sell the game (if someone would buy it in this current state) because it's obvious you could not care less about it and it's players.

yet again no event, well done for all the effort you've put in to the game!!!!

You ruined gathering yet again (I will post some pictures below), you can tell how little care they take as well, they managed to put desert flowers on the stairs. You have this obsession with bot gatherers where it makes you ruin it for manual players, you will take that route rather than actually logging in to the game a dealing with it.

What you've done with this nerf is ruin another class and made it impossible to compete with the current high level paladins, after getting some friends to test you've nerfed paladins by 25-30%. Meaning the current level 700s have no way to be caught by new or mid level paladins. You've also indirectly ruined duo hunting.

I would like to ask a few questions.

1. Why would anyone continue to play this game when every 6 months you nerf all classes or most of them?
2. With how annoying you're making everything and how little you login/care why would someone play manual over botting?
3. Why did you buy the game when you care so little about it or it's players?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Claws
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Mage
19th January 2022 15:35:37

Caralhoooo esse nerf foi tão bom que curou a minha ansiedadeeee!!!
agora tenho depressão
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 597
Warrior
19th January 2022 15:38:04

What could we expect? They create a New dg, they fk up. They create an New item ,like my death k legs, they fk up and take 47 days to fix it (its a shitty item, gonna look good at my house). Now they just add 50% cd time on main spell from paladin. Idk What to say.... looks like they want to close the game but dont have the b*lls for it.
Hank Moody
Player

Pharos
Level 486
Warrior
19th January 2022 16:57:41

Quoting Tokan Sado:
The one nerf nobody asked for, paladin was already one of the classes with lower DPS input, it falls on late game since dosen't have dmg scaling.
But fine let's play along, what was the reason of this nerf? like somebody said above shield slam is perfectly fine, we understood it, but cleave sux on pvp.
This nerf is so random and not planned well, that now I use 1 cleave, shield slam, heal myself, but on next round i can't use shield slam, will I have to use sweeping sweeping (a skill that does less than 300 dmg at lv 600?). Every class has a 2-3 spell combo to hunt but paladin wont. How about 4s shield slam, or a new spell with diferent shape of dmg?
Healing stacking and defensive attributes falls behind on higher lvs since people have too much hp, skills and sets, again this makes no sense, if you wanted a simple nerf, why didn't you nerf the dmg %? This nerf is not game friendly, since it makes it stupid to hunt solo as paladin.

good guy talks
wrong way to nerf paladin
Geronimo
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Ranger
20th January 2022 19:15:04

Yes, the gathering now is ruined with this sparse spawn of flowers and its respawn time. The gathering was a part of the gameplay. Ruining it you ruin whole gameplay. Change it back!
Lul Kekw Pog
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Warrior
20th January 2022 22:20:39

ZEZENIA AND STAFF SUX!!!!!!!!
Abdullah Fibonacci
Player

Elysium
Level 233
Warrior
24th January 2022 08:42:02

Gathering now is totally ruined with this "brilliant" ideas to slow it's respawn and making gatherables grow far from each other.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
25th January 2022 02:27:29 (Last edited 25th January 2022 02:33:26)

Quoting Crazy Horse:
Gathering now is totally ruined with this "brilliant" ideas

1 2 3