1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

19th January 2022 16:01:42

This week's Server Save includes the following changes:

New Humwich quests

Two new low level quests have been added to Humwich to extend the Eidos/Gulshan Village progression.

* Farmers in Peril

* Cursed in Love

Note: beware of the local Werewolf miniboss in Humwich outskirts.

Changes and additions

- Atlas: rotated PvP enforced zone to Ice Islands.

- Stats updated on new gear. New gear class restricted appropriately.

- Cleave cooldown increased by one second to three seconds.

- Shield Slam drunk effect removed and stun chance adjusted.

- New herb gathering spawn trial for clovers, beets, desert flowers. Herb density in map and gathered amount adjusted.

Coming up soon

- We are aware of the ongoing discussions around single target vs AoE and are looking into the matter. We appreciate all the ideas and feedback, please continue to discuss the best solutions!

- Work on an all new level 400+ dungeon has started. Do not let the "dungeon" name fool you: this will be a brand new experience featuring numerous new mechanics! We look forward to sharing more information soon.

Public Test Server

2022 sets new plans for the future of Zezenia Online. To kick things off, a new Public Test Server featuring experimental balancing changes and improvements will open soon. Stay tuned for more details!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th January 2022 16:14:01 (Last edited 19th January 2022 16:21:00)

Alot of players like myself spent quite alot of money lets say for example on Vanguard boots.

Theyre useless now. Thanks for heavily nerfing paladins and an important piece of my set.

Some of the gathering spots looks like a 4 y/o smashed his hands on the keyboard thinking its a pianio... What player would wanna gather manually like that?

Desert flowers is Jam packed for what reason.:D stairs can grow plants now..

What were the reasons for nerfing paladins Cleave? Shield slam we can unserstand.

What will he nerfed next to close the gap between classes?

Why would people continue playing not knowing what or when something will ruin their character. Something has to be done now so we know something will happen but what and when?

Communication is key is many matters, this being one. And for some reason you (zezenia staff) lack the skill to do so.

I hope something will happen regarding these issues what have just been created.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
19th January 2022 16:18:28 (Last edited 19th January 2022 16:22:39)

I want to be compensated for spending a lot on a item piece that is turned to shit.

Where can I claim it?
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 16:25:04 (Last edited 19th January 2022 16:42:10)

What makes zero sense is you said this
"2022 sets new plans for the future of Zezenia Online. To kick things off, a new Public Test Server featuring experimental balancing changes and improvements will open soon. Stay tuned for more details!"

But nerf paladins now, why not wait till the test server is opened before making such drastic changes which nerfs paladins exp/h solo by 25-30%. That is a HUGE nerf to the class which could have waited.

I like the word "Soon", in Zezenia terms that can range from 1 week to several months.

It just always seems like things are done on a whim with no thought or anything. These constant knee jerk reactions are getting out of hand.

You just ruined gathering for manual players again!.

EDIT:
"Extra Talent Points

Additional talent points can now be gained by completing quests and tasks. The first two points are available by:

- Completing the Hero of Eidos quests by talking to NPC Arme.

- Finding all eight golden ornaments hidden in the game map.

More tasks to complete are coming soon."

That was "soon" 2 months ago....
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 597
Warrior
19th January 2022 16:35:02

Get cleave back to 2 sec and try improve The game, not just shut ppl down.
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
19th January 2022 16:38:18

Quoting Marcelin Heartless:

I agree, they love to nerf the shit out of everything that makes the game enjoyable.
Now after the recent HUGE nerfs to a class, It's hard to be motivated to continue playing as we have no idea which class is next on the chopping block.

They said they're doing a test server with changes, that means some classes are heading in the same direction of Paladins.

They love to drag people down rather than bring people up.
Lattafa
Premium

Elysium
Level 597
Warrior
19th January 2022 16:44:49

Quoting Merrnz:
Quoting Marcelin Heartless:

I agree, they love to nerf the shit out of everything that makes the game enjoyable.
Now after the recent HUGE nerfs to a class, It's hard to be motivated to continue playing as we have no idea which class is next on the chopping block.

They said they're doing a test server with changes, that means some classes are heading in the same direction of Paladins.

They love to drag people down rather than bring people up.

The thing is... they didnt brought me up. I level up and kept my training on point, it must give me some return. Its all my own effort
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 684
Warrior
19th January 2022 16:57:55 (Last edited 19th January 2022 17:01:28)

Quoting Administration:
We are aware of the ongoing discussions around single target vs AoE and are looking into the matter. We appreciate all the ideas and feedback, please continue to discuss the best solutions!

Ok, let's try to stay positive, but I have to admit it's difficult. The good news is you are listening, even if you are not talking :D

I don't understand why nerfing cleave was necessary (we all would like you explain it). But I'm able to do as if it really was.
It's a huge nerf in terms of exp/h. In my opinion, you should compensate it in some extent with some buff elswhere. Here is some suggestions (I don't mean all those suggestions together should be kept ... 8))

You just decreased AoE ability. So, to make pally more single target :
- add scaled damage to single hit.
- add damage to shield slam, and/or why not transfer stun to mobs ?

An another hand, to give pally better combo possibility (instead of just waiting end of cooldown):
- add damage to swipe, or/and a better level scaling
- or add a new AoE spell (9x9, for example) with 1s or 2s cooldown, with more damage than swipe but less than cleave, to fill the gap between both.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 983
Warrior
19th January 2022 17:15:04

In short, if you want a non sense nerf, just nerf the dmg, nerfing the cd changes the mechanic on the gameplay and it sux.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
19th January 2022 17:55:12

don't make the game less attractive because of other players, that's why I stopped the videos and making zezenia lives, if you take the strength of my char as an example, the cleave goes to 6 sec and the shield slam 10 sec, but you have to see that there are several other low level players, go back cleave for 2 sec 8)

ahh and an idea, I already talked about this, but again, add a portal at the entrance of the new dugeon 400, allowing the entry only of players who made the ice island dugeon, as you already thought you did a huge job in the icy island dugeon (a most beautiful dugeon in the game) and nobody wants to do that? so a good idea. ;)
1 2 3
Last »