Parallyzs
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
22nd February 2022 14:22:27 (Last edited 22nd February 2022 14:30:54)

this is a forum made by me to talk about how shitty this community is and people can't see that you have something good or that you're in a good place because just for playing the game they hate you a few days ago my account was literally hacked and what did they do steal everything from me and take her from lv 426 to lv 70 disgusting for what reason people do that because they are so envious or for what reason they mess with other people's things they can't play the game and already have fun and that's it disgusting what is the future of the game if having something good means that they do all kinds of cheating to harm other players we need more gm on at all times so they can see this every hour I sent gmail for days and I still haven't received answers the owners of the game are never present the game needs a leader who can penalize this type of banditry and help the game improve for these reasons many people get discouraged stop playing and more and more little by little they leave the game until no one is left alone I ask you to help me even if it is to recover my lv, the items and the whole set that I lost, what can I do? nothing because there is simply no control in this game I call all the gm and administration to correct these errors that they spend more time in the game if they do not care about the game just sell it to another platform and remake the game from 0 with people who are this it is a message for everyone leave your comments and help the community improve. GM Mendenhall GM shadow administración
Parallyzs
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
22nd February 2022 14:24:27 (Last edited 22nd February 2022 14:29:37)

Elvangelyne
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
15th April 2022 23:35:29 (Last edited 15th April 2022 23:48:30)

You should check this link and read carefully Terms & Conditions especially this part:

We are not liable for any damages that may occur during the use or download of the Zezenia Online client software. The Zezenia Online client software is provided "as is" without any warranty or assurance that it will work for you. We are not liable for any lost property or damages occurring in connection with the service including, without limitation, loss of items, accounts, characters or other data due to errors or changes to the service.

Protecting your account from unauthorized access is mainly your job. Use strong password, don't click every link someone sends you, don't trust and don't give your password to anyone, use good antivirus software. Here you can find good tips.

However, I think that such situations could be partially avoided if the administration introduced some kind of two-factor authentication, as it is done in Tibia, for example.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th April 2022 23:54:59 (Last edited 15th April 2022 23:55:38)

Quoting Elvangelyne:
You should introduce some kind of two-factor authentication, as it is done in Tibia, for example.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot