Cailleach Bheur
Player

Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
2nd March 2022 19:31:46 (Last edited 2nd March 2022 19:39:26)

Hello everyone

I happened to find this game some days ago and ive spent some hours reading stuff in the wiki, watching YouTube videos etc

I'm a charlover myself, so i love to gather alot of good and rare loots, quests and any related thing.

That said, im trying to figure out the best subclasses for that job, one bein a warrior and the other one, anything but warrior, and also some examples of easy, medium and hard bosses with a margin level to hunt :smartass:

Thanks in advice! <3
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 325
Warrior
2nd March 2022 23:37:04 (Last edited 2nd March 2022 23:41:55)

Hi!
If you are planing to play by yourself most of the time, I'd recomend chosing paladin, because its defensive stats will help you explore more and risk dying a lot less. If you don't want to play a warrior, a safe pick would be a ranger, but I don't know which one of the 2 ranger subclasses would suit you better, that's up to you. Another recomendation I can give you is: explore the map by yourself. That way, you will get hours upon hours of fun getting to new and interesting places, instead of just checking online to see where the paths lead. That's where the real fun of the game starts and ends, at least IMO. Been around almost 10 years and the best times I had playing Zezenia were when I was a newbie exploring the farthest corners of Geltharia, Bersund or (the now extinct) Culthan.
Hope this helps, have fun!
Cailleach Bheur
Player

Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
7th March 2022 04:48:19

Quoting Cacomixtle:

Hope this helps, have fun!

Thanks for the words, buddy! Hope to see you around the realm some day :D