Parallyzs
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Ranger
31st March 2022 21:41:57

good morning, afternoon and evening, zezenia community, here your favorite partner speaks to you to make a statement about envy, this player admits via whatsapp that he stole from certain people and had reasons to do that, hahahah, now there are reasons to steal something new from your teammates, things not this player is an insolent person and he is calling us to talk well here I have my answer this person is envious with 0 success in his life and complains about the people who if they are successful he accuses us of thousands of things if they buy account if they spend money in the game now I'm going is it your problem if we do that or not? and then he goes around telling us thieves, I want to have if I've stolen from someone, lawxz ? labaddiaxz ? tokan sado ? Someone tell me if I've stolen from someone because they know that everything I have I've bought or just taken out of the game they know that if it happened they stole from me and I gave up just kept fighting to get everything again and there's this thing recover now this person airtrack is jealous envious of the little success and respect they have for him they want proof I have messages from many of his former friends or colleagues who pass me by calling him a thief and many more things so I am not telling them to throw shit at him or to do something against him honestly I don't care because I'm not envious I don't care about everyone's life simply for the new players who are here avoid making a deal with him or change accounts or something because he will surely scam and steal them I just tell them that game community take care of yourselves

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
1st April 2022 00:05:25

Airtrack and Gamble the two sick thieves told me to lower my Vulcaw acc to lvl 100 so that lawxz wouldn't steal from me, what do you think of that? will it be envy?