Pediatra Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 280
Ranger
22nd April 2022 00:43:37

The game is uninteresting for a long time, most of the levels 400+ , are sick of hunting in the same place, are the same monsters, the same hunts, all the same, nothing changes! The game will die if it continues like this, honestly, I have 2 levels 300+ and 1 level 400+ and I am extremely bored of playing!

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd April 2022 11:37:43

Quoting Pediatra Is Back:
I am extremely bored of playing!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Iaoel
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
22nd April 2022 14:44:03 (Last edited 22nd April 2022 23:53:42)

I haven't really played Zezenia since the first reset years ago. For me I know there is still plenty to experience in Zezenia, monsters, new zones, quests. The only thing that turns me off are the bots for one, tried pharos and that place was nothing but pvp botters (everyone knows it) 70 average players and staff still cant stop them, amazing. The others would be the high levels, skills, and market. Who am i playing with? Everyone is 300+ so im just playing catch up. Which wouldn't be so hard, sell a couple premmy cards and just buy the best set and all the potions you will ever need, but thats extremely boring. Say I finally get my character to level 300 in record time but that leaves the problem of skills. Id have garbage skills, doing the same training tasks over and over like everyone else; but you will never ever be able to catch up and make it into any highscore list.

So what does zezenia offer a new or returning player? For me, zero. Solo play, a laughable level and crummy skills. Unless I dedicate a year grinding then I might have an okay level with crummy skills.

I keep checking in hoping for a new world with some changes to it.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd April 2022 02:13:23 (Last edited 23rd April 2022 02:14:07)

Quoting Iaoel:
Unless I dedicate a year grinding then I might have an okay level with crummy skills.

BETTER START DEDICATING A YEAR TO GRINDING!!!!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot