1 2 3
Last »
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
11th May 2022 11:33:36 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:36:40)

Altough Rangers has recived a few changes couple patchs ago (on the major classes update), both Rogues and Marksman have been struggling on the leaderboard for quite a while. Theres are a few things that could help both Marks and Rogues get a better time at PvE.

- Bows and Crossbows: Since increasing their damage could be really problematic to PVP balance, the endgame items could get a new stats --> damage boost % (would work similar to aggression talent, improving overall damage but AGAINST CREATURES ONLY!) that would help rangers XP/h.

- Core buffs: Currently, Rogue buff wields some dist + small damage resist, while Marks buff gives additional dist only (slight higher amount compared to rogue's). both could get something more --> Rogues buff could also have extra % chance on multi-strike or a % chance to make creatures bleed and Marks either crit chance % or crit damage boost.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
11th May 2022 11:45:21 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:36:49)

Of course there are way more stuff that could be implemented/updated, but 100% sure working on these 2 topics would do some good to rangers life. Any others ideas are highly appreciated, so feel free to share it here :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th May 2022 11:49:13 (Last edited 11th May 2022 11:55:28)

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
I HAVE SEVERAL IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE CLASS! THESE 3 ARE IMMEDIATE HELP! BUT SEVERAL OTHERS CAN BE IMPROVED!

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
1) ranger + attack weapons (warsong 40 atack the others reducing from that)
2) reduce hellish volley's coowdown and increase damage
3) arrow with 6sqm hit at least

MINDFREAK! DEADPOOL TRAVELED TO THE FUTURE AND ALREADY KNOWS THE OUTCOME OF THIS IN ANOTHER MUTLIVERSE FAR FAR AWAY, EVEN OBI-WAN MADE REFERENCE!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
IT'S 10 YEARS OF WAIT.

Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
11th May 2022 11:56:34 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:37:38)

BUMP!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th May 2022 12:01:29

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
THIS HAS TO BE IMPROVED FOR YESTERDAY!

Fire Noodles
Player

Pharos
Level 514
Ranger
11th May 2022 12:18:33

+1

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
For God's sake, what happened to the buffs on the ranger?
the class is dead, 10 years, the few that are left, want to leave the class, we need the BUFF immediately!
we did several tests in the test serve, BUFFS were promised, such as increased weapon damage, archers are class that attack 1 monster only, the xph that the TOP distance from ely me, AND level 500 does is shameful, a barbarian lvl 300 already do more.

WHY THE BEST BOW IN THE GAME, WARSONG HAS ATACK LIKE THE GAME'S TANK CLASS WEAPON????? WHAT SENSE IN THAT? ARCHER IS A DAMAGE CLASS, MUST BE EQUAL TO BARBARIAN.

WE ARE DAMAGE CLASS, AND WE ATTACK SINGLE TARGET , WASONG ATTACK SHOULD BE AT LEAST 40 , SO WE COULD TRY TO GET CLOSE TO A BARBARIAN DOING 18KK.H XP IN BOX(1X) .

WE NEED A 6SQM DAMAGE ARROW + SIMILAR TO TIBIA'S DIAMOND ARROW SO WE CAN HUNTING Dignified.

please change immediately

1) ranger + attack weapons (warsong 40 atack the others reducing from that)

2) reduce hellish volley's coowdown and increase damage

3) arrow with 6sqm hit at least

DO NOT LET THE CLASS DIE, IT'S 10 YEARS OF WAIT.
Sokor Andolini
Player

Pharos
Level 228
Mage
19th May 2022 15:16:19

2 rangers in pvp kill 1 mage, but 2 warrior cant kill one ranger, why rangers need more dmg?
Purple Man
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Ranger
19th May 2022 18:16:04

First I only see a proposal for the marksman, and what about the rogue?
the rogue do not need improvement? to see I think that if since the buff only gives 6+ distance while the markman buff gives 11 distance and you want the marksman buff to be 20% of critical + skills, then poganmole the rogue bugg that is also 20 % of speed attack + skills and if you think that rogue doesn't have speed attack, give him the rogue's spells called vengeance

Of course I agree with the increase in weapons for the rangers and with the one that reduces the hellish volley magic and increases its damage and more if the reduction were to 1 second of cooling
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
19th May 2022 18:43:34 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:40:42)

Quoting Sokor Andolini:
2 rangers in pvp kill 1 mage, but 2 warrior cant kill one ranger, why rangers need more dmg?

So, the biggest concern is the current XP/h. As a 1v1 based class, having some extra damage against creatures would help lowering that gap.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
19th May 2022 18:44:52 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:42:10)

Quoting Purple Man:
First I only see a proposal for the marksman, and what about the rogue?
the rogue do not need improvement? to see I think that if since the buff only gives 6+ distance while the markman buff gives 11 distance and you want the marksman buff to be 20% of critical + skills, then poganmole the rogue bugg that is also 20 % of speed attack + skills and if you think that rogue doesn't have speed attack, give him the rogue's spells called vengeance

Of course I agree with the increase in weapons for the rangers and with the one that reduces the hellish volley magic and increases its damage and more if the reduction were to 1 second of cooling

Both Marks and Rogues deserve some attention, yeah!
1 2 3
Last »