1 2 3 4
Last »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
19th May 2022 21:00:02 (Last edited 19th May 2022 21:01:01)

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
(class ranger dps critical )
if you have ideas for your , feel free to create a topic.

YOU RANG ABOUT DEADPOOL'S CRIT?
:D8);)OOPS MISCLICK!:D8);)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
21st June 2022 12:35:21 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:42:32)

BUMP!
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 08:39:09

What exactly is it that rangers are missing?

Is it the exp/h compared to other classes or just DPS overall?

As far as I know here on Pharos a 430lvl rogue can do 18kk/h with boosts solo. A marksman isn't too far behind.
As a paladin I'm doing like 11kk/h max solo ( Might be low, haven't explored all spots tbh, mostly team hunting)
Would a barbarian lvl 430 outperform 18kk/h? Highly doubt it, but of course levels matter. A higher lvl barbarian will finally outperform rangers for sure.
How do other classes compare?

Could people post their exp/h and we could see some comparison :)
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
8th July 2022 09:53:31 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:47:58)

Quoting Ritari:

As far as I know here on Pharos a 430lvl rogue can do 18kk/h with boosts solo. A marksman isn't too far behind.
As a paladin I'm doing like 11kk/h max solo ( Might be low, haven't explored all spots tbh, mostly team hunting)
Would a barbarian lvl 430 outperform 18kk/h? Highly doubt it, but of course levels matter. A higher lvl barbarian will finally outperform rangers for sure.

It's the experience as a ranger mostly. after a certain point they fall behind every class (except Shamans) when it comes to XP/h. We know its a 1v1 based class and wouldn't make sense if it could make more XP than a Pyro or Barbarian for exemple, but it could be slighter bettar than it's currently is.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
8th July 2022 09:55:29 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:48:24)

BUMP!
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
8th July 2022 09:56:25 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:50:22)

BUMP!
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 10:00:55 (Last edited 8th July 2022 10:02:42)

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Ritari:

You're kidding, right?
it's not possible that an elder sage is so weak in knowing the game like that.

First, exp\h can't even be based on pharos , which is 3x boosted.

second that I am the TOP distance ranger of elysium , and I do 5KKH IN BOLDER , MY BEST XP WITH 171 SKILL.

my barbarin of the same skill level 170 makes 16kkh, I am available to show this absurdity both in my ranger and in my barbaro, I did the test in detail.

you as a paladin shouldn't even do this xp, paladin and tank, you're doing more than double my xp, which I'm a critical ranger a class that should do a lot of damage and do a lot of xp.

My apologies for my ignorance. I do not play a ranger nor am I too familiar with the class.
Comparing apples to apples, shouldn't you be able to get 9kk/h on your ranger at boulders, are we talking full boosted?
The experience rate of Pharos is 2x compared to Elysiyum not 3x.
Do you really make 16kk/h on a Barbarian that lvl? That sounds way off, considering it would be over 30kk/h on Pharos.
I do 11kk/h which is well, double the exp compared to Elysiuym. And I'm talking all buff in the original post.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
8th July 2022 10:04:39 (Last edited 18th July 2022 04:06:43)

Quoting Ritari:
Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Ritari:

That would be good.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Ranger
8th July 2022 10:07:04 (Last edited 18th July 2022 03:52:05)

BUMP!
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th July 2022 10:09:37 (Last edited 8th July 2022 10:10:32)

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Ritari:
Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Ritari:

You're kidding, right?
it's not possible that an elder sage is so weak in knowing the game like that.

First, exp\h can't even be based on pharos , which is 3x boosted.

second that I am the TOP distance ranger of elysium , and I do 5KKH IN BOLDER , MY BEST XP WITH 171 SKILL.

my barbarin of the same skill level 170 makes 16kkh, I am available to show this absurdity both in my ranger and in my barbaro, I did the test in detail.

you as a paladin shouldn't even do this xp, paladin and tank, you're doing more than double my xp, which I'm a critical ranger a class that should do a lot of damage and do a lot of xp.

My apologies for my ignorance. I do not play a ranger nor am I too familiar with the class.
The experience rate of Pharos is 2x compared to Elysiyum not 3x.
Do you really make 16kk/h on a Barbarian that lvl? That sounds way off, considering it would be over 30kk/h on Pharos.
I do 11kk/h which is well, double the exp compared to Elysiuym. And I'm talking all buff in the original post.

it's 2x more you can consider 30% stamina + 30% scroll + 25% boost monster + 10% exp flask , in total it exceeds 3x.

In pharos there are almost no players, in Elysium the game is true, you can see the daily xp rank

Guilherme Nelvam Elysium +100 865 768 experience
Peter Pan Pharos +58 912 225 experience

Do you think it's possible to make 100kk daily in ely doing less than 15kkh??

But you have the ability to use all the same buffs and boosts and staminas. So comparing apples to apples its the same outcome. 1/2 for Elysium compared to Pharos.

I would assume that a Guilherme would be doing more than 15kk/h. Yet again, I don't know, hence the reason I asked if people could post their exp/h.

According to the 5kk/h at Boulders that you are doing, something doesn't add up. Did you use all buffs and boosts?
I can barely hit 7kk/h without boosts, meaning I'd be way behind you on Elysium right?
1 2 3 4
Last »