Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd October 2022 15:36:58 CM Mercury View post »
Madok
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
6th June 2022 20:40:06 (Last edited 6th June 2022 22:52:45)

It's better if cleave cooldown goes to 2s and obviously its damage reduce to - 33% of current damage.
Paladin's damage per minute will remain the same, life steal too.
I've seen many paladins saying about it: "3s cooldown is over boring just reduce damage and cd to 2s".
At least the game will be more dynamic only allowing to cast more spells in a minute.
So it's an insignificant change in terms of nerf or buff but can turn that subclass gameplay more enjoyable again.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
7th June 2022 04:22:22

Quoting Madok:
It's better if cleave cooldown goes to 2s and obviously its damage reduce to - 33% of current damage.
Paladin's damage per minute will remain the same, life steal too.
I've seen many paladins saying about it: "3s cooldown is over boring just reduce damage and cd to 2s".
At least the game will be more dynamic only allowing to cast more spells in a minute.
So it's an insignificant change in terms of nerf or buff but can turn that subclass gameplay more enjoyable again.

It is a nerf as paladin loses 1sec which could be used for heal, or some other spell. I wouldn't mind on the change tho if paladins wants it.
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 684
Warrior
7th June 2022 09:58:54

Quoting Madok:
It's better if cleave cooldown goes to 2s and obviously its damage reduce to - 33% of current damage

:smartass:

What a bad idea, I completely disagree.

Starting from Paladin as it was before 3s cleave nerf, if we compare actual nerf (nerf 1) and your proposition (nerf 2), then clearly nerf 2 is worst than nerf 1.

It's same if you consider cleave alone (-33%) but it's not if you consider whole possible gameplay. Indeed, as Baltas said, nerf 1 allows to slightly compensate those -33% by the use of other spells, whereas nerf 2 doesn't.

That's for fact. Now speaking about opinions, I do think (one of the few paladins who do ?) that pala gameplay is more interesting with 3s cleave than 2s, precisely more dynamic. As I wrote many times elsewhere, I just would hope something else to compensate huge -33% on cleave ... but it's only my opinion and I understand others wouldn't share it.
Hanstein
Player

Elysium
Level 203
Warrior
7th June 2022 13:28:56

Nah, change the Cleave to 2s and add a lot of damage to it, or a 8x8 attack area
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
7th June 2022 19:54:34

well the 3s cleave prank has gone pretty far its time to go back to 2s, no?:/
Ninjanaja Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 491
Warrior
7th June 2022 19:55:32 (Last edited 7th June 2022 19:56:28)

ppl who arent agree with this didnt play paladin for be agree with this
Kazuto Rikudou
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
7th June 2022 20:23:13

what the staff has to do is return desolation because cleave was the worst spell for paladin it has a lot against and they start to see desolation it had no against at all from my perspective
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
7th June 2022 20:32:36

I dont care about less dmg in exchange to less cd on cleave. By the way shield slam could be 10s until 12s cd hiting 3sqm ahead It solves any dmg gap claimed by paladins.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
7th June 2022 21:22:57 (Last edited 7th June 2022 21:23:58)

Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:
what the staff has to do is return desolation because cleave was the worst spell for paladin it has a lot against and they start to see desolation it had no against at all from my perspective

JOKE RIGHT???? DESOLATION?? PALADIN IS ALREADY IMMORTAL, STILL WANT TO SPAMMINF SPELL WITHOUT EXAUSTED??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AGREE TO RETURN CLEAVE 2S, THAT ALREADY MAKES PALADIN INSANE.

AND BARBARIAN NEED 4K 2 HANDED WEAPON.
Fatallity
Player

Elysium
Level 697
Ranger
7th June 2022 21:27:26 (Last edited 7th June 2022 21:29:34)

Quoting Mask Bowzada:
Quoting Kazuto Rikudou:

THE SENSE IS

RANGER +40% WEAPON DAMAGE AND BUFF SKILLS
PALADIN CLEAVE 2 SECOND
BARBARIAN 4K 2 HANDED LVL 300 WEAPON , HAVE ONE CREATED , BUT NOT INTRODUCED IN GAME.
1 2 3
Last »