Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
10th June 2022 09:28:04

Just like title says.
Why did you give up this game?

It had really potential to be a good game, you had many people that loved it.

If you don't feel a joy from rushing this game, why don't you just simply sell it to somebody who could put at least some effort there?
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
10th June 2022 16:11:51

Instead of asking "Why Did you give up this game?" I would throw out the ideas that you have to further develop the game. At the end it's the player base that should at this point guide the development of the game to some extent. (I don't mean that players are responsible for the status of the game that it currently is at, of course not! Just that players should be heard and their ideas should be listened to.)

More discussion about future things on the forums and future ideas both ways. From players to devs and devs to players would help the community and the game. I know it has never been that way really but hopefully it one day could be. Filling up that CM position could do great things :)

Proposal:
Once every second week or so have the devs and the players openly discuss future things to come. Even for a short amount of time, 1-2hours. The community is so small that I think it could work :o
Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
13th June 2022 05:43:56

I agree with Ritari.

Instead of complaining on the forums, why not give input on what you think should be improved.

I like the idea of a bi-weekly meeting 1-2 hours between players/staff whether it be on discord or on Twitch through questions/Answers session.

This game is still one of the best with insane untapped potential.

I would really like it if the staff would just start unloading small updates and hotfix them if the event ever arise.

Here I am just throwing out some curveballs;

New quests for new items;
A new dungeon experience+system where players don't need to mindlessly spam 100 dungeons;

New grindy quests where players choose an alliance and complete kill/collect tasks in order to obtain a new outfit/new pet/potential to forge and enchant the zezenian armor equipment (etc)

The ability to have a garden in your house. But the garden can only be obtained through (pay-shop) but the only person who could manage the garden could be a pet. But in order for the pet to learn how to plant/harvest/etc a certain amount of "Knowledge books" need to be obtained. (Pet Garden skill introduced).

I just feel like the community could help the staff with some ideas because it seems like we (the community) could really get creative.

Besides the usual monsters + spawns we need.

P.S;
Also why isn't there an achievement for reaching 4,000 thorvald/osvald points. It is undoubtedly the hardest thing to accomplish in this game.
Ibrahim Ferguson
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Mage
13th June 2022 07:24:15

There were hundreds of ideas left without ANY feedback.
Trying to give input is like dealing with wall. It won't move, it won't answer you.
Cell
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
13th June 2022 09:00:21 (Last edited 13th June 2022 09:01:29)

Quoting Ibrahim Ferguson:
It won't move, it won't answer you.

Haha, that's funny xd

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

p.s. If you're reading this, it's never too late to parcel me all your unneeded fishing bait. Dragonflies? Flies? Slugs? And even worms! Say whaaat?! Send them my way; I don't discriminate.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th June 2022 21:46:17 (Last edited 13th June 2022 21:47:05)

Quoting Ibrahim Ferguson:
Trying to give input is like dealing with wall. It won't move, it won't answer you.

WHEN A WALL WON'T MOVE OR ANSWER YOU....

JUST BREAK IT!
#NIKEDEADPOOL

Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
15th June 2022 18:51:25

I really do admire and enjoy these summer sales

but imagine how much more money you would make if there was new content. The majority of players are likely to buy cards during these sales but would purchase even more if there was more content for mid/higher levels.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th June 2022 19:23:33 (Last edited 15th June 2022 19:23:47)

Quoting Door Knocker:

I really do admire and enjoy these summer sales
(JIBBER JABBER BLITHER BLATHERING BLATHERSKITE)

but

Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th June 2022 22:07:42

The main reason why I've stopped playing is the fact that there was zero to none interaction from staff. Email left unread/unanswered for months. No updates, same events on rotations and only money grabbing features (like flash sale, pets only buyable if you didnt have a 300 char on last seasonal). Its never achieveable through quests or events. That to me is just pure signs of owners only wanting a cash flow with minimum efforts.

That and the fact that you never know what nerf is coming next. I understand that balancing has to be done but its always nerfs, close to never buffs on other classes.

Every now and then there comes a seasonal server, what is fun in the start but knowing you will end up on a server where 900+ characters walk about is demotivating as fuck.
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
23rd August 2022 05:19:12

Quoting Ritari:
Instead of asking "Why Did you give up this game?" I would throw out the ideas that you have to further develop the game. At the end it's the player base that should at this point guide the development of the game to some extent. (I don't mean that players are responsible for the status of the game that it currently is at, of course not! Just that players should be heard and their ideas should be listened to.)

More discussion about future things on the forums and future ideas both ways. From players to devs and devs to players would help the community and the game. I know it has never been that way really but hopefully it one day could be. Filling up that CM position could do great things :)

Proposal:
Once every second week or so have the devs and the players openly discuss future things to come. Even for a short amount of time, 1-2hours. The community is so small that I think it could work :o

didnt even read the whole thing.. this game is a shame, not a single active gm, the botter is still there on four-leafs, reported 3 times, in vain.. 10 min for each report, and there is no one else to check, also, i KNOW(yeah, in caps) how to wipe botters, on hunts and gathering spots(same idea i gave cip few years back, and as a serious company, they implemented), but there is one to hear/give a feedback, proposal page is a joke as i stated before, there is no one to check shit around here, everytime i enter the forum, i'm the only one online..
2 players are currently active on the forum:
Selopts, Sarkhan Vol

instead of "why you abandoned the game" it should be "why do you still play this game"
shame.
1 2