Alen Christmas
Player

Elysium
Level 113
Warrior
22nd June 2022 18:33:48 (Last edited 22nd June 2022 18:35:13)

its 2022, if you can't do this just delete the game.

HOTKEYS

really? can't set custom hotkeys? forced to use 3rd party software to remap key binds? xD

TWO HANDED WEAPON ARTWORK

what the actual fuck is this? makes me wanna play mage or smthing just to avoid lookin at this ugly, actually the ugliest placeholder ive ever seen in any game ive played in my gaming career. how hard is it to just copy same sprite from weapon and make it 30% alpha? not like theres thousands of two handed weapons

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

BUFF TIMERS

imagine having to hover mouse to see buff name and duration xD

TRASH ITEMS & TRASH ANTI BOT SYSTEM

first off remove ur trash anti bot system that does actually nothing in existence of computer science other than annoy people by filling their bags with rotten and poisonous products lol, anything a human can do on pc, bot can do same or better, how hard u think its to make bot throw all trash out xD, ofc nobody is saying anything against cause 90% of game is botting but for us who play manually its a waste of time and nerves to throw out garbage from bag

INVENTORY STACK SIZE

so u went with route of having unlimited bag space and 0 organization tactics around it, then why the fuck is stack count only 100? xD just put unlimited or limit to 100k of same type of item that u can carry and solve chores of having 70 bags full of potions and empty bottles.. and again, remove having so much trash in bags.

i cba writing any more of this nonsense of ideas for 2022 era of gaming, what the actual fuck is staff thinking about if they cant even think straight about most simple things, everything stated can be done in 20 hours by a good developer, literally hire someone off fiverr to do it for you with money u get from whales who spend thousands on this game so u let them bot and enjoy 500+ level numbers xD
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd June 2022 19:26:44

Quoting Alen Christmas:
its 2022

Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
22nd June 2022 22:04:55 (Last edited 22nd June 2022 22:05:14)

Quoting Alen Christmas:
its 2022, if you can't do this just delete the game.

HOTKEYS

really? can't set custom hotkeys? forced to use 3rd party software to remap key binds? xD

TWO HANDED WEAPON ARTWORK

what the actual fuck is this? makes me wanna play mage or smthing just to avoid lookin at this ugly, actually the ugliest placeholder ive ever seen in any game ive played in my gaming career. how hard is it to just copy same sprite from weapon and make it 30% alpha? not like theres thousands of two handed weapons

+1
Quoting Alen Christmas:

BUFF TIMERS

imagine having to hover mouse to see buff name and duration xD

TRASH ITEMS & TRASH ANTI BOT SYSTEM

first off remove ur trash anti bot system that does actually nothing in existence of computer science other than annoy people by filling their bags with rotten and poisonous products lol, anything a human can do on pc, bot can do same or better, how hard u think its to make bot throw all trash out xD, ofc nobody is saying anything against cause 90% of game is botting but for us who play manually its a waste of time and nerves to throw out garbage from bag

INVENTORY STACK SIZE

so u went with route of having unlimited bag space and 0 organization tactics around it, then why the fuck is stack count only 100? xD just put unlimited or limit to 100k of same type of item that u can carry and solve chores of having 70 bags full of potions and empty bottles.. and again, remove having so much trash in bags.

i cba writing any more of this nonsense of ideas for 2022 era of gaming, what the actual fuck is staff thinking about if they cant even think straight about most simple things, everything stated can be done in 20 hours by a good developer, literally hire someone off fiverr to do it for you with money u get from whales who spend thousands on this game so u let them bot and enjoy 500+ level numbers xD

-10^10

u rly do it? i make one special bag in 2020 and i never more removed mine trash...
Sometimes 60 secound thinking is better then 2hours working...

Sometimes I feel sorry for people, but then I take out a box of jelly and smile to myself, knowing that they do not want to change their lives :)
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd June 2022 01:01:30 (Last edited 23rd June 2022 01:03:14)

Quoting Dealerman:
Sometimes I feel sorry for people, but then I take out a box of jelly and smile to myself

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!