« First
2 3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd July 2022 19:42:51 Administration View post »
6th July 2022 19:24:48 Administration View post »
Door Knocker
Player

Pharos
Level 63
Warrior
6th July 2022 07:02:16

Every seasonal server has been mixed-pvp. Why not a PvP-Enforced everything for a change or at the very least, the boosted continent is PvP-Enfo and rest is Open-PvP.

If nobody is being transferred at least make this mega fun.

Also no point in doing dungeons so why not make the dungeons in this server with Noble Zezenia Coins. (Or buy tickets with them).

Also this server should be used as a test server and staff should actively test new updates and ideas on it.
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Zera
Level 209
Mage
6th July 2022 12:30:47

This should be a fun 2 weeks of epic gameplay! WOOO
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
6th July 2022 15:34:20

I Think i will change my mind and in my opinion, if Staff want this server want to be alive, not an embarassed joke, it should be on familiar rules like Atlas. I mean, it should be possible to transfer character with experience (it will be fun to calculate the exp after server will finish), and all the items that we gain there (it would make opportunity for ppl to make bigger lvls for quest like tukinou etc). Also, with those rates i would suggest to make lvl 400 able to gain reward scroll. If Staff will make it like this, i think it will bring more ppl to this server. If not, this server will be a catastrophy. Mark my words.
Administration
Staff

6th July 2022 19:24:48

Opening Transfers

By popular demand, we are opening upcoming transfers from Everest to Elysium & Pharos. As previously gained level, experience & skills are first adjusted to the server rate. In addition, for fairness there is a hard cap at level 200 and skill level 100.

Inventory, houses and depots are wiped with the exception of:

- Premium Cards, Outfit Scrolls & Pet Scrolls
- Up to 50 million gold in bank balance

Exclusive Everest Outfit Scroll

There will be an exclusive one time only Outfit Scroll for reaching level 300! Stay tuned for a peek...

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
6th July 2022 19:30:15 (Last edited 6th July 2022 19:31:33)

Quoting Administration:

Exclusive Everest Outfit Scroll

There will be an exclusive one time only Outfit Scroll for reaching level 300! Stay tuned for a peek...
Zezenia Staff

Exclusive outfit! Now we're talking :smartass:
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
6th July 2022 19:55:51

Thats some good info Staff, exclusive outfit sounds very nice, could You explain what do you mean by "hard cap"?
Would be great if You give level calculations, like:
300 lvl in Everest = xxx in elysium and xxx in pharos,
400 lvl in Everest = .......................................................

Still, I think that inventory should stay, collects and some items aswell (maybe with some exceptions, idk),
but I would like to hear what other ppl have to say in that subject:
about transfering with character all his inventory, why yes and why no, please share with some constructive feedback people!

Anyway, those changes so far make me gonna try Everest ;)
Merrnz
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
6th July 2022 20:02:26 (Last edited 6th July 2022 20:03:43)

Quoting Terror Soul:
Thats some good info Staff, exclusive outfit sounds very nice, could You explain what do you mean by "hard cap"?

Still, I think that inventory should stay, collects and some items aswell (maybe with some exceptions, idk),
but I would like to hear what other ppl have to say in that subject:
about transfering with character all his inventory, why yes and why no, please share with some constructive feedback people!

Hard cap means you cannot get above level 200 no matter what level you get on everest

Ive played all other seasons this one I won’t be wasting my time.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
6th July 2022 20:11:23

Quoting Terror Soul:

I would assume that the hard cap means that a player may not be higher than level 200 on Pharos or Elysium after the transfer.

Few examples of the level calculations would be welcome for sure like you mentioned.

In my opinion keeping creature products would be cool. Don't really care about other items since you can transfer 50kk with you anyway :)
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 713
Ranger
6th July 2022 20:24:21

AND RANGERS IMPROVEMENT?

WHEREEEEEEEEEE
Barbado
Player

Elysium
Level 175