1 2 3
Last »
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
21st July 2022 17:14:56

as it looks like, people dont like to work around here anymore, doesnt matter if we report in game, if we make videos and post the links.. so i would like to ask, give me the basic training and make me a gm, i will work to clean the mess that this game is for free
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
21st July 2022 19:34:57

Staff has been posting lots of updates and good things. What are you even talking about?

The event calendar, the new season, good content updates. They are doing great.

Orcus~
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
21st July 2022 20:02:41

Quoting Orcus:
Staff has been posting lots of updates and good things. What are you even talking about?

The event calendar, the new season, good content updates. They are doing great.

Orcus~

and who is talking about content?
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
21st July 2022 20:48:57

I am I just said it. See above.

You said the staff does not work, I offered examples of when they do. Again see above.

Orcus~!
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
21st July 2022 21:18:51 (Last edited 21st July 2022 21:21:52)

Quoting Orcus:

You said the staff does not work, I offered examples of when they do. Again see above.

Orcus~!

Adding 5 cheno to old spawn no any new hunting monsters since almost 2 years? Is this your content and awsome job? Everybody who has brain bigger than a penault see that staffs doesnt care about development of this game , they just Care what to do to earn cassh by spending as less time as its possible:D:D:D... thats their thinking :)
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
21st July 2022 21:57:58

Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~!

use your brain bro, im not talking about content, also they are not doing a great job like mamrot mentioned, im talking about botters, they dont act against them, people leave cavebotting for a whole week, same cave, same pathway.. its not like people dont know who use/dont use these days, as the game is not this big, its not hard to control 100-200 people online, by experience, as i used to run private tibia servers.. its against the rules, they dont give a fuck, so they may just legalize this shit or start to work and punish people.. what is the reason to create more content if from 55 online in ely, 45 are botters? or in pharos.. doesnt matter what they make, what they change, if no one is there to play
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
21st July 2022 23:25:18 (Last edited 21st July 2022 23:25:53)

cansei de ver mage usando macro pra up ml , mais já reportei tanto gente de macro , e até hoje nunca vi nenhum ban , mais a vida que segue
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd July 2022 00:10:33 (Last edited 22nd July 2022 00:17:53)

Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
give me the basic training

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
i used to run private tibia servers

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Jucaz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd July 2022 18:36:51

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~!

Adding 5 cheno to old spawn no any new hunting monsters since almost 2 years? Is this your content and awsome job? Everybody who has brain bigger than a penault see that staffs doesnt care about development of this game , they just Care what to do to earn cassh by spending as less time as its possible:D:D:D... thats their thinking :)

100% true, marmot said it all.

This orcus is a disgrace to zezenia, he keeps talking nonsense like he's getting something from the staff, he doesn't have the slightest notion of game, nor dignity.
Jucaz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd July 2022 18:38:02

Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~!

orcus = shame of zezenia

say only nonsense
1 2 3
Last »