1 2 3 4
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
22nd July 2022 19:17:26

Shame on everyone who says what they see :smartass:
I get the point of view from Orcus, Pharos is pretty much dead atm, having 6 players online on average, ain't seeing nobody cavebotting there..

The new server on the other hand, could be another story, don't know about Elysium either.
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
23rd July 2022 00:36:51

Quoting Jucaz:
Quoting Orcus:
I am I just said it. See above.

You said the staff does not work, I offered examples of when they do. Again see above.

Orcus~!

orcus = shame of zezenia

say only nonsense

he looks like one of those "app users"
Arsi
Premium

Elysium
Level 495
Mage
28th July 2022 09:16:17

I agree that GM and Zezenia Support doesnt work here.
We have problem with booters and you all know that perfectly.
There was lots of reports about that.

Job for Zezenia Support and GM is to protect and help regular players. So tell me where are they?
It seems they are protecting booters and players are leaving. Maybe they just dont care?
This situation will influence on future of this game.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th July 2022 11:40:51 (Last edited 28th July 2022 11:42:00)

Quoting Ritari:
Shame on everyone who says what they see

Quoting Ritari:
Pharos is pretty much dead atm, having 6 players online

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

OI, RITARI-SAN!
YOU SEE 6 PLAYERS, I SEE SHAME!

THE SHAME GAME!
SHALL SHAME THYSELF!
NEW CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
28th July 2022 17:29:39

you lost the focus here people, i'm asking to help the community being part of the staff
how they choose gms? they give training? or gm just come to say hi and if they still in doubt send players to the test and thats it? like i sent them on email, i think that every gm action is supposed to be in a video, this way the gms are safe if they do their work correctly and they will have proof against players complains about their banishment
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
28th July 2022 19:27:40

Quoting Jucaz:
Quoting Orcus:

You said the staff does not work, I offered examples of when they do. Again see above.

Orcus~!

orcus = shame of zezenia

say only nonsense

Jucaz is just a maker.
He "plays" on Fogareu Sem Pena. ("plays"... bc he only hunt at dracoliches scripted)
Sir Persia Thecat
Player

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
28th July 2022 22:42:28

Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~!

use your brain bro, im not talking about content, also they are not doing a great job like mamrot mentioned, im talking about botters, they dont act against them, people leave cavebotting for a whole week, same cave, same pathway.. its not like people dont know who use/dont use these days, as the game is not this big, its not hard to control 100-200 people online, by experience, as i used to run private tibia servers.. its against the rules, they dont give a fuck, so they may just legalize this shit or start to work and punish people.. what is the reason to create more content if from 55 online in ely, 45 are botters? or in pharos.. doesnt matter what they make, what they change, if no one is there to play

Lol, yes, elysium have bots, as all games having! If the staff ban all booters, who boughts pet, Premium cards and others things? Yeah, i hate bot's too, gm never appears to me on my main character, and i play for 9 years! The game Will growing, when we have New content, New monsters, New resp, i hunt at the same resp, in about 4 or 5 years! It's Sad! :/ Such a Nice game, going to decrease their players, because don't have New areas, New resps, it's about the same, the same, the same!
Malakoyzim
Player

Elysium
Level 51
Warrior
29th July 2022 01:33:20

zezenia jogo tão bão , realmente precisam lançar mais cave novas , monstros etc ! ultimo respaw novo que lançaram foi os lizard que ja faz 2 anos ou + lançamento
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
29th July 2022 03:27:08

Quoting Olympian:
Quoting Sarkhan Vol:
Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~!

use your brain bro, im not talking about content, also they are not doing a great job like mamrot mentioned, im talking about botters, they dont act against them, people leave cavebotting for a whole week, same cave, same pathway.. its not like people dont know who use/dont use these days, as the game is not this big, its not hard to control 100-200 people online, by experience, as i used to run private tibia servers.. its against the rules, they dont give a fuck, so they may just legalize this shit or start to work and punish people.. what is the reason to create more content if from 55 online in ely, 45 are botters? or in pharos.. doesnt matter what they make, what they change, if no one is there to play

Lol, yes, elysium have bots, as all games having! If the staff ban all booters, who boughts pet, Premium cards and others things? Yeah, i hate bot's too, gm never appears to me on my main character, and i play for 9 years! The game Will growing, when we have New content, New monsters, New resp, i hunt at the same resp, in about 4 or 5 years! It's Sad! :/ Such a Nice game, going to decrease their players, because don't have New areas, New resps, it's about the same, the same, the same!

so.. you are trying to justify people using bots if they keep spending money.. are you one of them? ^^
a game is meant to be played, not runned by some sort of AI, if people dont have enough time to play, just dont play
mmorps are used to be know as farming/time consuming games, perhaps they should find a casual game
the game dont need new content if no one is there to play/see it, because how it is nowdays, doesnt matter if they develop a huge content, people will still bot on the same caves where they are used to, or maybe.. they will just get a new one from your so wanted update and make more profit, these people dont care about the game, just about profit.. same goes for the bot developer, if he even plays the game, he really doesnt care about it, because as i see, he makes more profit selling this crap than the game itself.
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
29th July 2022 03:28:30

Quoting Malakoyzim:
zezenia jogo tão bão , realmente precisam lançar mais cave novas , monstros etc ! ultimo respaw novo que lançaram foi os lizard que ja faz 2 anos ou + lançamento

em inglês carai.. mais caves e monstros novos pra q? mais lugares para botiarem? fala sério..

translates to: in english damnit.. more caves and monsters for what? more places to people bot? come on..
1 2 3 4