« First
2 3 4
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
30th July 2022 14:55:09 (Last edited 30th July 2022 14:55:33)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Ronnie James Dio:
Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
Quoting Jucaz:
Quoting Orcus:
I am I just said it. See above.

You said the staff does not work, I offered examples of when they do. Again see above.

Orcus~!

orcus = shame of zezenia

say only nonsense

Jucaz is just a maker.
He "plays" on Fogareu Sem Pena. ("plays"... bc he only hunt at dracoliches scripted)

No, Jucaz is the Bloody Butcher Warrior (Paladin) 556 60 211 734 Elysium

the guy is BOT SCRIPT 24 HOURS A DAY AND THE GM DOES NOTHING.

PALADIN HUNTING SOLO MAKING RIVERS OF EXPERIENCE EVERY DAY.

LIAR. WE INVITE THE STAFF TO CHECK UP IP OF THOSE TWO.

JUCAZ = FOGAREU SEM PENA

WALLAFI FERREIA in the facebook group. ooops

guy does not play the game.. just want to make some cash, selling everything he can on groups.

crazy talking nonsense , go play your little game in peace , stop caring about other people 's lives,
anyone in elysium knows that jucaz is my maker who owns one of the houses I own, it's not news to anyone, anyone sees this, but your nonsense is pointless, go play your little game and leave people alone .
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
30th July 2022 14:57:39

this topic is completely useless taking the opportunity to talk, the game is the staff, she does as she wants, who wants to play who doesn't want to don't play, simple.
Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
30th July 2022 15:44:59 (Last edited 30th July 2022 15:48:55)

Quoting Ronnie James Dio:
from what I've seen in elysium so far, fogareu helps everyone, once I was playing again, he gave me 10kk to encourage me to return to the game, great attitudes, you should learn from him :) :D:D

Very good
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
30th July 2022 17:43:13

Fogareu is supporting botting, when some ppl wrote in game that little wizz is botting he write them to stop cry, probably it hurts him cuz he has bot chars as well or maybe even he is little wizz!
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
30th July 2022 17:48:20

To the SAGE, ronnie james dio, nice to see ppl that have some noble titles like sage, that are more interested in inventing that somebody is breaking rule 3 than supporting botting, and for 10kk which is worth not much, he is defending guy which is accused for botting, and for sure he is supporting botting by attacking ppl on chat that inform there about botting.
10kk?! lol, man, its just embarassing, and cheap ;]
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
31st July 2022 18:09:10

I reported someone and they got ban last week. Use your control and email support@playzezenia.com to report problems and botters.

It works, the staff works. Use the proper channels to report.

Orcus~
Ghazbaran
Player

Elysium
Level 179
Warrior
9th August 2022 03:26:56

Quoting Orcus:
I reported someone and they got ban last week. Use your control and email support@playzezenia.com to report problems and botters.

It works, the staff works. Use the proper channels to report.

Orcus~

lmao.. just get out my post dude, shame..
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
9th August 2022 05:05:38

PALADIN NEED NERF STAFF PLEASEEEEEEE :(:(:(:(:(:(
« First
2 3 4