1 2 3
Ocochodzi
Player

Pharos
Level 55
Ranger
22nd July 2022 11:31:38 (Last edited 22nd July 2022 11:36:09)

Dear Staff,

as you can see, Everest is the quickest dead server ever. That was so sure, when we saw your ideas at beginning. Some changes were done, but this is not enough.
Most of people just want 300 lvl for scroll and don't want to continue.

We need changes to make it survive! Make it ASAP, because soon it will be too late.

- delete or change transfer policy, either let characters stay with outfits and such for next seasonal or remove cap because nobody will be interested in playing as 200 lvl at pharos, especially that before it wasn't like this
- if you allow world transfers, let us take our items/collects etc. with us, especially that before it wasn't like this,
there is no motivation to get better eq, spend hours at bosses, just to get all deleted.
what's more, at pharos economy is so broken that these items wouldn't have too high value anyway
as compromise, maybe it could be (like I remember at previous servers), exception for high-end, late-game items from top bosses and top quests, besides this, what's the problem to get with us item worth like 2kk at pharos?!
- if above doesn't work, then after this seasonal server, as you should realize they don't have any point, make new, NO SEASONAL server, let us transfer our characters with no items/gold, just outfits and start at new low exp rated mixed pvp server
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
22nd July 2022 15:25:36

I agree with transfering all collects and items without those high end, like toukinou etc, like it was on previous seasonal server. Rise the hard cap to 300 lvl, because if my calculations are good, on around 330 lvl i will get max, which is 200 lvl on elysium, and thats not motivating enough to play...
Ilokpli
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
22nd July 2022 15:57:36

i agree with all saied
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd July 2022 17:44:52

Just adjust xp to pharos/elysium.

Or keep everest as permanent server?

#NoCapOnTransfer #KeepAllProgress
Jucaz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd July 2022 21:14:14

I totally disagree, it was better before when I couldn't transfer the char, you guys want it easy, level up the char in 3 months and go to elysium at the same level that it took us 2-3 years to get there, it was in this joke that they created a monster level 900 in pharos.

200 max is already a lot!
Jucaz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd July 2022 21:19:10

great difficulty is in the initial leveus, if it is easy to get 200 in a few days, it is already unfair in relation to the player of the main servers.

mage in ely takes at least 1 year to reach level 300.

in the season in 3 months I was already going 350+, completely dishonest with whoever played there
Alhamdulillah
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Mage
22nd July 2022 22:29:47

Just wait till its over. And then make new low rate pernament server normal pvp since mix doesnt works. :smartass::smartass:
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd July 2022 07:43:34

Quoting Alhamdulillah:
Just wait till its over. And then make new low rate pernament server normal pvp since mix doesnt works. :smartass::smartass:

The only reason these seasonal are still populared as they are.. is because its mixed pvp.

U just care about fragging everybody, go play a shooter or ots.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
23rd July 2022 07:44:31

Quoting Jucaz:
great difficulty is in the initial leveus, if it is easy to get 200 in a few days, it is already unfair in relation to the player of the main servers.

mage in ely takes at least 1 year to reach level 300.

in the season in 3 months I was already going 350+, completely dishonest with whoever played there

Why do you care? Nobody is ever possible to compete for the highscores again anyway:smartass:
Xplosion
Player

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
24th July 2022 00:38:06

Staff please declare as soon its possible about changing the rules after finishing the server. Raise the hard cap to 300 and let US keep the lost with some exceptions, else it will die quicker than you expect.
1 2 3