Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
28th July 2022 20:24:07

Hello everyone, I am Orcus and I have played this game about 10 years. I am here to suggest somethings I think would be an improvement to Zezenia!

Guild Descriptions

I think we should add the ability to have a guild description on the website when you look up the guild. I think it is important because its the only way you know what kind of guilds exist and what they are about. I think it adds a layer of customization that helps people get more into the game. We have no way for new players to find the guilds they want to join, make teams and want to play more. This would help that issue a lot as well as help guilds recruit.

This leads me to the next point..

Guild Halls

When me and my friend Ruan Awhey returned recently we started looking for a new place for a guild hall for our guild. We could not find anything that really suited our needs. There is a few guild hall like buildings in the game but the only true guild hall is the River Stronghold way outside of town in Bersund. It would help guilds build community and have a place to hangout/live together. We need larger structures with multiple rooms with doors.

Great examples of currently building is the Cardinal Boulevard Keep. If we could get a few more large guild hall type buildings inside some of the big cities I think this would be a great help for the community.

Sitting on couches

In Zezenia our characters can sit on a chair but when our char goes on a couch it just stands on top of it. I think this would be a great add to the game because it helps with immersion.

Notes for friends/foe list

With the game going on for so long and so many people playing its hard to keep track of why you added someone to friend or foe and if you still need them there. I think if we were able to right click and type a small note in each of the players in both lists it would overall be a great feature to add to the game.

These are just a few of the ideas I have come across while playing over the years.

I will post a few more in the comments below in the following days.

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
28th July 2022 20:27:43 (Last edited 28th July 2022 20:27:52)

Write and send letters

I know this function is available through the website through the direct messages but I think it adds a lot of fun to the game to be able to send and receive letters in game. You could purchase the letters from the same person who sells the parcels and they would be sent the same way. I think this would add a lot of fun to the game.

Orcus~
Ruan Awhey
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Warrior
29th July 2022 06:36:59 (Last edited 29th July 2022 06:37:22)

Decorations

I think it would great if there was more deco items for housing customization. More wall items. More animated deco. Lots of houses looks the same, with little opportunity to really make them look special. Little things like deco have big value, in that make the world feels more like the players leave a mark on the world besides the richness/value of their items on the ground.
Ruan Awhey
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Warrior
29th July 2022 06:52:01 (Last edited 29th July 2022 06:52:16)

Loot Messages

Currently, loot messages appear on the game screen and in the log window. It's nice to be able to see the loot of the creature in text, in the log window, but it's not nice that sometimes, it can be impossible to read that loot text because combat also spams the log window with so many lines that the loot text is lost in the avalanche of damage dealt and taken.

To solve this, there are a few possible options. You could move the loot text to the Main text window, where combat wont make it impossible to read. Another alternative, that i equally like, would be the option to turn off damage dealt and taken in the log window.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
27th October 2022 02:18:46 (Last edited 27th October 2022 21:33:35)

Another thing I would like to see added..

Ability to invite whole guilds into a house. For example if I wanted to invite the whole Part Timers into a certain building. I could write *The Part Timers and it would automatically allow anyone who is currently in the guild in the house.

Currently if I want to invite my whole guild, I need to go person by person and then go and remove people that leave. If this was all automatic it would be much easier for people.

At least let us resize the house invite list window so it is easier to manage. It is stuck so I can only see 3 players at once and its hard to manage when I have 40+ people invite to a house ;P

Orcus~
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
27th October 2022 14:03:54

Heyaaa Orcus indeed, there are few guild hall type of houses. Considering the current player base I doubt more would be needed :o But what do I know.
More deco could be added. Sitting thing is just a coding thing I guess since you already have the sitting sprites for characters so I guess that could be done, why not?
Updates to the house settings would be welcome for sure :)
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
27th October 2022 20:48:31

I just think if we added more guild houses and features for guilds, it would encourage more PVE/RPG players to build communities like we try to do at The Part Timers. Most of the "guild house" houses are owned by single players and not used to guild functions at all. Need to find a way that the houses set up for guild houses actually get used as such.

Orcus~