31st July 2022 21:52:45

Where is update for rangers?
Thunder Hammer
Player

Elysium
Level 19
Warrior
31st July 2022 23:04:38

You don't need to be offensive but i agree about we're waiting for subclass balancing update for so long without any feedback given by Staff. Not only for rangers, warlocks and shamans need some advance too.
Test server was closed months ago and it seems there's nothing more to improve when clearly there's a lot to change.
Some players still put very cool, even amazing ideas on Forum - Proposals... and Staff never answer anything about it.
They could be more interactive with us, at least to reply something on more interesting threads for them.
Toretto
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
1st August 2022 14:31:33

They will release soon

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Lotis Efiro
Player

Elysium
Level 438
Ranger
2nd August 2022 21:22:11

'You don't need to be offensive ' <--- Why?? They are liars. So why I should be nice? Do we have to lick their feet to get them to do something?
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
3rd August 2022 05:28:29

Quoting Lotis Efiro:
'You don't need to be offensive ' <--- Why?? They are liars. So why I should be nice? Do we have to lick their feet to get them to do something?

that;s why most of us left this game thats the main reason.

1 active staff member with activ open tibia server have more changes in half year than zezenia in last 10years.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
3rd August 2022 16:58:32

Just a random question....

In your life, has insulting someone ever gotten them to do what you want? Like ever? Like once?

I'm generally curious if you think this will bring the response your looking for or you just want to make someone feel as upset as you?

Asking for a friend...

Orcus~
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
3rd August 2022 18:49:55

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Lotis Efiro:

1 active staff member with activ open tibia server have more changes in half year than zezenia in last 10years.

Crybabe strikes again xD
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
3rd August 2022 19:59:52

Quoting Peter Pan:
Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Lotis Efiro:

Crybabe strikes again xD

wez sie utop i powiedz czy ciepla woda
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
3rd August 2022 20:59:30

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Peter Pan:
Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Lotis Efiro:

Crybabe strikes again xD

wez sie utop i powiedz czy ciepla woda

No hablo polish
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 935
Mage
3rd August 2022 22:23:46 (Last edited 3rd August 2022 22:27:03)

update is going to be a birthday and so far nothing, where's my hp shadow , makes everyone's hallowen more fun
1 2