Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
4th August 2022 07:18:17

Hi,

I think this has been brought up many times in the past.. but it has to be mentioned again.

Current training(/task) system is broken. The higher level you get, up to a point youll be eventually unable to train.
Higher levels can ONLY train via easy long to gain the best training possible. A level 30 can do hard longs till the end of days and eventually be higher skills than a level 600.

We need a new training system where being a higher level actually benefits, not by much but a level 30 should never get more training than a level 600.

Bring back the old training system (fibonacci's or what it was). Simple 2hours afk time with slightly better rates the higher level you get.
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 701
Ranger
4th August 2022 15:45:10

Honestly, if only they change the reward formula for training from the point where you can only get easy tasks (lvl 450+) to the same as a hard long kill task, that would fix that issue already. Don't see the point of bringing back something that has been removed. Game needs progress, and for that we gotta move foward, not backward ;)

Important note: theres isn't a point where you are unable to train. PLUS you can always do random tasks for the 72h training reward.
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
4th August 2022 20:44:46 (Last edited 4th August 2022 20:45:54)

I agree, we dont need the old system, the point is to have something changed as lower levels gain more than higher levels.

Important note:
There is a point when youre unable to train. It happened already on Titan, its only a matter of time till someone reaches the limit again.
(You cant exactly train on monks in pharos above lvl 20, i know its possible but very very very unlikely to happen)

A low level person who is assinged a "hard catogory" task on random will gain a greater reward.

A high level person who is assinged a "easy carogory" task on random will gain a lesser reward.

Theres always a gap between the two, the wrong way around unfortunately.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
5th August 2022 07:23:11

Quoting Eminem:
I agree, we dont need the old system, the point is to have something changed as lower levels gain more than higher levels.

Important note:
There is a point when youre unable to train. It happened already on Titan, its only a matter of time till someone reaches the limit again.
(You cant exactly train on monks in pharos above lvl 20, i know its possible but very very very unlikely to happen)

A low level person who is assinged a "hard catogory" task on random will gain a greater reward.

A high level person who is assinged a "easy carogory" task on random will gain a lesser reward.

Theres always a gap between the two, the wrong way around unfortunately.

To be honest it doesn't really matter that much if you get 60 or 72h at skills 180~. If for the last 2 years you were getting 72h instead of 60h u would probably have 183 instead of 180
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
5th August 2022 12:46:08

I think there is no point changing the system at this stage. I do agree that it's wrong that higher lvls are unable to get harder tasks and the extra hours.

Add harder monsters or expand the current 400+ medium with Chenoos to all lvls above.

On the other hand, higher lvls do get the benefit of killing easy tasks fast and saving some time if you spam them, the exhaust reduction for an easy task is too short tho.