1 2
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
16th August 2022 15:18:33 (Last edited 16th August 2022 15:23:49)

Before we go to the point, I will tell You a story...
So I couldn't just wait till my warlock receive a chance to take 1 of the special talent, and this day came today... Mostly i play solo, so ofc I was waiting for the lasting pain... I was wondering what DoT dmg it will be doing, my deathblow dmg is around 1200, I thought it might be similiar to barbed arrow ( my 115 rogue with 85 skill and glorious oak bow is making around 220 DoT dmg ) or proportional to rejuvenation of Shaman, when next healings are half of the main heal if I am correct.

And now, You should see my face ( Risitas, this laughing Mexican, after couple minutes Luke in episode 5 when Vader told him that he is his father), when after I gave this talent, I was searching for those DoT hits, and i discover, its...

122!

122, seriously? so ~~300 warlock, with 31 atk weapon, is making less DoT dmg than 115 rogue?:D

And I know those are diffrent attacks etc, but for every normal guy that is playing normal style warlock, it means anyway it will give the DoT dmg not for 6, but 4 seconds anyway, becuause everybody is using deathblow after 4-4,5 seconds...

122?... 122!!! no, sorry guys, for me today its too much...

Would be nice if any other +-300 warlock (yeah I know there is not much of them :D, btw now I know why xD )share with their thoughts in this topic, and for the Staff, with all the love, but guys, You need to do something with this, Increase the dmg or remove this talent if You dont want to increase it, because now, after I played every character and made 200 lvls+ on them, I have right to say, warlock is THE WORST of characters, what we can see on the population, how many ACTIVE warlocks is playing atm on all 3 worlds...

Kind regards
Zezenia player
Cell
Player

Elysium
Level 124
Warrior
16th August 2022 16:20:42

Quoting Terror Soul:
I will tell You a story...

Bump and bump

Quoting Terror Soul:
after couple minutes Luke in episode 5 when Vader told him that he is his father

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Give this mans thread the attention it deserves he really has a way with storytelling and it shows xd

Thanks for the laugh ~
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
16th August 2022 16:28:11

I play warlock, I play solo at very low xp/h, I think increasing deathblowlasting pain talent lvl 300 would be better xp/h, warriors prefer pyromancer, while warlock, rangers, even shaman stay out of groups, I think ranger , warlock , even shaman should have an upgrade for solo players:(
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
16th August 2022 21:03:56

warlock is a single class, it's a great class, it doesn't need to be messed with, it's funny you choose a single class and complain about it, if you want to hit an area, go be barbarian, paladin, pyromancer.

warlock is insanely strong doesn't need any change
Necromanncer
Player

Elysium
Level 255
Mage
16th August 2022 21:21:57

you say that because you don't play classy, ​​must be paladin/barbarian, or pyromancer, test xp/h warlock, ranger, shaman solo is ridiculous with low xp/h difference. warriors- paladin/barbarian prefer pyromancer group, even shaman they don't even call +, for these reasons that rangers and mages lack in zezenia, only pyromancer wins the turn in groups, everyone has their opinion, this is my opinion
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
16th August 2022 21:27:49

if it's bad thinking it's bad why play in class?

change class, simple solution, the game and the classes are well defined and explained, if you are not satisfied why did you choose it??

warlock is insane, it's already great, you don't need to change anything.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
16th August 2022 21:49:36

Quoting Terror Soul:
I will tell You a story...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 701
Warrior
17th August 2022 08:18:00

I agree with you, 122 more damage seems ridiculous.

But believe it or not, if I compare with what I got on my paladin, it sounds fair enough.

As far as I can catch, my special talent raised Shield Slam damage by about 170-180. Dividing it by 6 (6 sec cooldown), I then got about 28-30 more single target dps.

You got 122/4=30.5 (I admit here I have to suppose the last 2 ticks stack with the first 2 of next deathblow)

On another hand, the 10 talent points I invested in multistrike give me about .... 31.5 more single target dps (for 100 hit, add 15x210=3150 damage - and yes, on demonic ent for example my single hits deal only about 420 average damage :D).

So, my special talent point has more or less same result as a complete bundle of 10 other points, and I'm happy with that.

To summarize, I don't say what you got is good, but at least it's not so surprising.
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
17th August 2022 08:38:01

Would be nice see more improves on subclasses and more increases on offense/support spells and all this about;
Xplosion
Premium

Elysium
Level 989
Mage
17th August 2022 17:38:22

Thanks to everybody except morties (Mr. 3k cross of annihilation dmg) for CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.
There is much to say about the special talents, some are really good and useful (in my opinion clarity, split arrow or rejuvenation), some group of special talents extend times of specific spells (focus, insatiable, invocation), and some are just rly bad, like mentioned overpowering or lasting pain :D

I can easily compare shaman and warlock, because have them on similiar levels, and for logic, if shaman is supposed to be a healer, what is rly useful in mid level teamhunts and some harder quests, warlock should really deal more damage. And what I see, is about 100 dmg more from deathblow compare to rock thrust (not even 10%) while mana cost is 33% more.
3s time cast spell have similiar dmg (yeah wrl have 33% life drain boost), 2s spell is little stronger but shaman has it areal, and warlock have 1 more spell, cross of annihilation, which make little diffrence. But still, having the possibility to be a healer in a party is way more attractive than being a warlock, while playing solo shaman is making maybe 10% less k/h.

I am NOT here talking that shaman should be nerved, on the contrary shaman and all single target should be stronger, but in comparison of spells, warlock should deal much more dmg than shaman, thats my point.

And lasting pain should have similiar dmg formula like rejuvenation healing power, thats my opinion.
1 2